Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domo's progress log

Hey All,

I've been a silent lurker on the forums for a long time but no real time invested into any particular routine. I have tried a few such as JP90 and some other beginner and intermediate routines to try gain some size (length and girth). I do feel these have helped but somehow minimally! I feel like I am a hard gainer sadly!

As we are in some testing times, I have the resources and time to pursue this journey to the book now! I have invested in a PF and BM after reading a few other journals and forum posts. As I haven't had much success with more of the manual work, I hope this would help. I have seen improvements in volume and feel and flaccid hang etc from all the manual work however!

Thought I would keep a log here to 1) keep track the hours put into using the PF, 2) general advice and things I can do to improve my routine and 3) for other who wish to follow a routine based on PF. My goals are to try and reach 6" NBPEL, and secondary goal of 5.5" EG.

Current routine consists of:
    1) PF 5 days a week
    2) Manual stretching

Progress summary:

Current measurement 3 month measurement 6 month measurement
    NBPEL: 5.6"
    FL: 4.48"
    EG: 5.43"
    NBPEL: 5.80 (+0.2)
    FL: 4.92 (+0.44)
    EG: 5.59 (+0.16)

BPEL: 6.77
    NBPEL:
    FL:
    EG:

BPEL:
    Total hours 359 hours

Any suggestions and ideas are welcome!
    Most likely will update this thread weekly/biweekly!

Thanks
    Last edited by domo; 03-22-2021, 12:38 PM.

Week 1
    • Completed roughly 36 hours with the PF (ease in period for the first week)
    • Completed 3 BM sessions (1x20min each)

Comment

Week 2:

Had to take a rest day as i could feel the fatigue build up, otherwise all going good.

• Completed 55 hours this week on the PF (pressure around mid to low green)
      • Completed 3 BM sessions

For anyone who reads, any ideas when it's a good time to check for gains. Also any need to begin hanging at present?

Comment

Week 3:

Completed 6 days this week with a rest day!

• Completed 63 hours this week on the PF (pressure around mid to low green)
        • Completed 4 BM sessions (pretty intense especially after PF)

Welcome to any suggestions to implement into training routine

Comment

Week 4:

• Completed 61 hours this week on the PF (pressure around mid to low green). Switched sides frequently. Usually i go for longer periods with the PF, but this week i have broken it up into 3-4 hour slots, and sometimes even use the BM in between!
          • Completed 5 BM sessions

Comment

Week 5:

• Completed 33 hours this week on the PF (pressure around mid to low green). Felt like taking it a little easier, which has helped with general health and EQ, felt like it was taking a toll. Felt much better on an eased routine this week and increase the hours next week

Comment

Week 6:

• Completed 44 hours this week on the PF (pressure around mid to low green). Increasing the pressure meant that i felt more discomfort and wasn't able to hold out for the usual 10-11 hours a day. Ring burn doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. Haven't really been able to integrate BM into the routine this month.

Comment

Week 7:

• Completed 30 hours this week on the PF - a slow week!
                • Completed 2 BM sessions

Comment

Week 8:

• Completed 47 hours this week on the PF - regaining more time on the belt, will continue to start averaging higher than this month!
                  • No BM sessions this week!

Comment

Week 9:

• Completed 44 hours this week on the PF

Slacking a little with the consistency of getting 10+ hours on the belt. Some days i get 10, some days 5. Also had a read of the TGC theory earlier in the week and it was interesting. Not sure how many people would recommend it!

Comment

Week 10:

• Completed 47 hours this week on the PF

Comment

Week 11:

Sustained an injury (unrelated to PE), which means I am out indefinitely due to difficulties using the PF
                        Will be back on this log once i get healthy. May occasionally do some manual stretches when i start missing PE hah
                        Last edited by domo; 08-13-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Hope you recover quickly.
                          Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                          Recommended Routine
                          2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                          BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                            Hope you recover quickly.
                            Thanks a bunch! Looking at roughly 12 weeks out, but hoping to make a partial comeback soon than that!

Comment

I'm back! Finally can get back to working out again. Will be starting off with some stretches this week, and then ease in the PF!

Comment

Working...
                              X