Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

So after lots of research and after going through four different pumping attempts with four different Bathmates, I've decided I'm serious enough about pumping to make the plunge. I've ordered the DP4000 from CTC. I feel very good about this decision, especially after a few discussions with Chris from CTC. He's been patient and helpful with all my newbie pumper questions.
    I'm hoping my DP4000 will arrive by Saturday. I also ordered two cylinders which I think should be perfect for me as a beginner.
    The DP4000 comes already programmed and then can be reprogrammed by the user. I like the fact that I have that option.
    Since the program is loaded on my DP4000, I don't have to tethered to my computer. Each time I want to change my program, I can upload the program to my DP4000 and I'm good to go.
    Pretty excited about trying out this pump. I've been very impressed by what I've been able to find from long time users of the DP4000, including some people I respect here at PEGym.
    I'll be posting on this new Pumping Progress Log to track how I'm doing and what I'm learning. I hope it will be of help to others thinking about seriously pumping.
    More on my expectations and starting stats later.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log

So stumbled upon the PEGym site 7 years ago. I was a total skeptic about PE but decided to give it an honest try after reading what some members had posted.
    Back seven years ago, PEGym was extremely friendly and encouraging to clueless newbies like me. Many seasoned members answered my questions and often directed me to resources here on our site or elsewhere for more information. I read all I could about the JP90 and modified my jelqing techniques based on what rbi99 had written about his UJs or Ultimate Jelqs.
    I was consistent and careful and was blessed with amazing newbie results that even my wife noticed and had to comment on.

Starting with 4.9 inches BPEL and a girth of 4.7 inches, I am currently 7 inches BPEL and at least 5.5 MSEG.

I've gone from the JP90 to clamping and some pumping with Bathmates over the past 7 years. I did Phallosan Forte for a year. My goal lately has been to get to 6 inches of girth along my entire shaft. I would also love to cross over the 7 inch mark in length...7.5 would be nice.

From what I've read and heard talking with people, I should be able to achieve my 6 inch girth with the DP4000, hopefully within the first year. My half inch of length is also a real possibility.

So my progress with the DP4000 will be evident in changes from my starting stats today...
    I'm knocking my MSEG down to 5.5 because that's where it is before clamping or pumping.
    Current ​BPEL 7 inches MSEG 5.5 inches

My 1 year goal (June 2021)
    BPEL 7.5 inches MSEG 6 inches
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Still in the waiting mode...Hoping to receive my DP4000 in the next few days!
      I've learned that Richardwad has also ordered a DP4000!
      Bambamm89 has been using his for a while. Dangler has been using one for years...I think not2big has a DP4000 as well.
      That is a great start to a DP4000 user group. I'm hoping that Bambamm89 and Richardwad and I can be pumping buddies and learn from each other as we get into this together.
      Waiting...
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Heard from Chris. My DP4000 shipped yesterday.
        Due to arrive Saturday...but I'm hoping it will be here Friday!
        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
        Goal 8x6
        Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I think I recall that one of our vendors has mentioned he has a dp 4000, however its been awhile since then.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm going to search our different forums to try to identify some more users. I've got to figure out how to run a windows program on my mac...
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Waiting for my delivery. The DP4000 and my cylinders should be here in an hour two. I'll be posting how my first session goes later.
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

DP 4000 Review
                Right out of the box, used my DP4000 for a quick 10 minute trial pump.
                I'm amazed. This pump rocks!!!
                Really looking forward to pumping again. Using the preloaded settings, I am so happy with this purchase.
                I wish I had purchased this six years ago!
                Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                Goal 8x6
                Getinbig's progress log

Comment

you outfit your setup with a 50 ft tube, you can out to the living room, watch some tv, and leave the pump in another room.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    you outfit your setup with a 50 ft tube, you can out to the living room, watch some tv, and leave the pump in another room.
                    Haha...I may do that. It's a great pump!
                    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                    Goal 8x6
                    Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Loving my DP 4000!
                      Wow! I wish I had learned about this pump 7 years ago. It's amazing.
                      It was delivered yesterday (a day earlier than promised!). Setting it up was a breeze. I got two cylinders that Chris from CTC recommended and they're great.
                      Enjoyed pumping last night for about 30 minutes.
                      This morning had a nice 35 minute pump. It's a very interesting sensation as the pump continuously cycles changing the pressure for short periods of time. Definitely more fun than my bathmate.
                      This is extremely well made. I'm hoping to do another session later this afternoon. New to this, I am trying to find out how long I can pump. My 35 minute pump this morning seemed very effective, but also very safe. I felt I could have pumped for an hour, but I'm asking Chris about that. I also want to find out how many times a day I can pump.
                      I would definitely recommend the DP 4000 to anyone who is serious about pumping. I am so glad I made this purchase. Well worth what I paid. I'm looking for lots of hours pumping and some nice length and girth gains over time.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

We have similar goals...
                        Following for results. Good luck!
                        1 inch at a time
                        GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
                        Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by JustALilMore View Post
                          We have similar goals...
                          Following for results. Good luck!
                          Yes...I'm going for Just a little more
                          I've been so impressed by my DP 4000.
                          Chris at CTC has been amazing. Really helpful and available!
                          I will post my progress and what I'm learning on a daily basis...as much for me as for everyone else here in the Gym.
                          I joined 7 years ago...I wish someone had been posting about the DP4000. I've gone through 4 bathmates before I discovered this great pump.
                          Hopefully I'll be at 6 inches EG by the end of the year. I hope you're there too
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Is there a quick kill switch in case the program decides to go Terminator on you?
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                              Is there a quick kill switch in case the program decides to go Terminator on you?
                              Just flip the switch...or break the seal...
                              I'm convinced this is the safest pump I could have.
                              I think a lot of things were said about the DP 4000 by people who never tried it.
                              Good example of how this can work against us...I was reluctant to purchase this because of posts I've read here about the noise of the pump. That's just not true with my pump. It's a quiet pump that can't be heard in an adjoining room. If there is a TV or music playing, it just can't be heard.
                              Love my new pump and I'm excited about posting some impressive gains over time!
                              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                              Goal 8x6
                              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X