Weekly log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly log

Hi just started literally 2 days ago Will update weekly First thing has changed already though after just 2 days of jelqing....
    My semen amount has increased dramatically.
    Routine for next 3 months 2 minute warm up with hot towel covering penis
    20 minutes of jelqing wet (fast one second strokes)
    At this stage 5 weekdays on.. the weekend off.And that's it.If i make gains im happy to provide photos...(already taken starters with a tape)
    Lets see how we go Starting at 5.5 and 4.3
    You must note i'm also attempting to lose weight so that may affect results also.
    Also must note i'm not a beginner in terms of other methods used like pumps stretchers and weights... which i found to be not helpful.

27 june First update: Girth = 5 inch after 4 jelqs... talk about noob gains ! (jelq session 20 minutes wet) No length gain.
    I also must mention erection strength and longevity has increased very slightly

30th june update: Girth 5 inch EG length unchanged 5.5 EL... FL =3.5 FG=3.8 ( I also think i'm going to start doing non bone pressed measurements from now on, so next update may be smaller)

3rd july Updating to NBPEL 4.5 and EG still 5 (All measurements will be done non bone pressed from now on including fl and fg)

6th july Not going to measure until one month in but i had my first proper weekend of rest (2 whole days) Im struggling to see why rest is needed but i'll commit to it for the next 3 months.

Measurement updates in cm NBEL=12cm EG=12cm
    closed297
    Last edited by closed297; 08-14-2020, 04:12 PM.
    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
    25th september: ??
    Goal 18cmx16cm
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Good luck. Be safe. Take some beginning BPEL with ruler pics to compare later. I started around 5.5 as well and need to remind myself when I look at my hard on now that I’m 6.75. Reassuring it is because sometimes I just don’t see it as bigger.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

7 is mine and my wifes goal to be honest

what was your girth if you don't mind me asking?

Also what was the timeline on the inch gained?
      Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
        7 is mine and my wifes goal to be honest

what was your girth if you don't mind me asking?

Also what was the timeline on the inch gained?
        Wait. So your wife want you to gain to 7?

ok. Starting girth 4.5, now depending on EQ 5.25 to 5.5 unless I pump prior to sex. Then closer to 6. She sees me pumping before hand and has never told me not to. So....I guess Size doesn’t matter, Girth matters.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

she likes 7 total i've used a penis extender like a slip on one that make me 7x6 and she said it was slightly to long but the girth was spot on

Also can i please ask the timeline of the inch gain in length?

Also from personal experience size is paramount to cervical orgasms and penetration orgasms... That's both length and girth

I have been with woman were 5.5/6l 4.2g (lighter weight at the time) was enough... But a lot that it wasn't...
          closed297
          Last edited by closed297; 06-25-2020, 07:24 PM.
          Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

WOW. So , is your current size , no extension , giving her orgasm?

My wife has never complained about my size. Staying power ? She had a right to. But she knew my size before we married. My later PE gains were her surprise gift from me.

So. Time? Took a year with religious use of the Phallosan to gain my inch. I almost hesitate to tell you but my extra length reached her cervix and she has mind blowing cervical multiple orgasms now. So hard she has actually expelled my penis from her vagina. But there is no reason to believe that your current size isn’t enough to get her off.

Comment

My current size is not enough for my current partner no...

I said it was for some (not going to lie was very promiscuous in my 20's)

But for most it's simply not long enough or thick enough and i'm fine with that... hence why i'm trying to change it.

The extension sleeve when bought was a clear indicator that i needed an extra 1 inch in both length and girth would be ideal.

I've developed other methods like using vibrators to stimulate the clitoris whilst penetrating and using extenders and such...which works great btw (But just isn't the same as you know)

I'd much rather when successful to be able to do it naturally however (the reason i'm here )

And yes atm premature ejaculation is also not helping (wasn't always like that)

As i said 6.75/7 L would be ideal for her and me and 5.5/6 G would be great.

I understand your love of multiple orgasms as even though it's only 5.5 and 4.2 i have actually been able to do so in the past... Unfortunately that's requires a smaller framed person and a smaller vagina which my wife hasn't got.

Do you have a log for the Phallosan?
              closed297
              Last edited by closed297; 06-26-2020, 12:30 AM.
              Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

No log on the Gym but. My phone timer was running every day while I wore it. I would make a note on my colander daily of total time and kept a running total. Total in 9 months was about 2500 hours. Good luck.

Comment

Ok it hasn't even been a week yet but i've already gained girth..... My EG is 5 after 4x20 minute jelqs... I wouldn't even believe it if someone else on here said that.... CRAZY !

I'll be sure to provide photos monthly

Wife said it lagged her jaw much quicker from bj..
                  Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

One week in very happy with the girth gains figures are edited in first post i'm thinking photos every 3 months...
                    I might just take the tape off now until the month is complete.
                    Other things to talk about EQ is slightly better.
                    Also premature is also just slightly better.
                    I will also track my flaccid length as best i can.
                    If there is anything thing else you wish to know just let me know and il try and track it all for you.
                    Oh and why we are at it i lost 3 kgs of weight
                    closed297
                    Last edited by closed297; 06-30-2020, 05:50 AM.
                    Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Just updating that all measurements for now on will be non bone pressed.. it motivates me to lose weight also..
                      Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

6th july update: same routine...nothing much to add
                        Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Do any veterans here think i should add 20 minutes of stretching into the start of this routine as length hasn't moved?

Or should i just wait the 3 months out and see?
                          Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Instead of waiting for a reply i simply added 4 sets of stretchers all 4 directions at 30 seconds each

So new routine which i will be sticking to for at least 90 days...

1 minute how towel warm up
                            4 x 30 second stretch all 4 directions total of 16 stretchers (will increase to 5 next week until i find the maximal)
                            20 minute 3 second jelq pulls (changed from one second)
                            1 minute wash down/ cool down
                            I am also tossing up between 6 on 1 off...
                            But for know its 5 on 1 off..
                            Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Added edging starting at 5 PONR woking my way up to 10 and i'm going to aim to release once a week.(failed after 24 hours)

That will mostly likely be released in sex not masturbation.
                              closed297
                              Last edited by closed297; 07-15-2020, 10:33 PM.
                              Goal 18cmx16cm

Comment

Working...
                              X