The saga begins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The saga begins!

A log will motivate me more to keep this serious and dedicated. Started PEing with JPS routine about a month ago. Noticed some nice heavy feeling and just better EQ right off the bat. Edging needs some more getting used to lol. JPS workout is nice, but I haven't truly noticed many gains (I know not to be so impatient) and I was wondering if there were any beginner girth excerices i could incorporate into my PEing! Real excited about having a new outlet ..great community and site!

Modest goals

CurrentShortTerm: 6 x 4.25
    LongTerm: 8 x 5.5

(ALL STATS NBP)

4/17/10
    FSL-5.5
    FL-4.5
    FG-3.75
    EL-5.6
    EG-4

5/18/10 (STARTED USING 5 G'S)
    FSL-5.5
    FL-4
    FG-3.75
    EL-5.65
    EG-4
    Last edited by Nsome; 07-08-2010, 09:25 AM.
    Perceive Believe Achieve
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ga-begins.html :)

Well you've got heavy hang and better EQ so you've gained that already! I'd try to stick to doing the beginner program with good form for the time being matey, and after a couple more months you'll be ready to bring in those new exercises, if you feel like it. Your length is very respectable already so just take it easy and the gains will come.

Comment

I suggest keeping Bone Pressed stats as well as Non Bone Pressed, that way if you have a change in weight you can still tell how much you have gained more accurately. I too think NBP is more important and significant in visual gains however, to more accurately gauge my progress I also keep BP readings (I tend to varry in terms of weight during the year).

As for beggining girth, stick to the Jelq in JP's program for now, edging will help as well, as you progress and become more conditioned then there are more advanced exercises to gain girth. Listen to your PI's and when you are ready just ask and I can give you more advanced exercises for girth gains, 'til then stick with JP's program, and good luck!

NE

Comment

@Eric Yah I am very glad for those immediate gains. I feel like some days are harder worked than others based on the recovery the next days. But I try to incorporate some Ulis during edging randomly. I'm not too unhappy with the length but the girth is something I really wanna try expanding on.

@NE Good call! Im also losing weight so BP would be a pretty good indicator on actual gains. I've been going through the routine for over 6 weeks now and I just wanna incorporate a new girth excercise in 2 out of the 5 days a week so i can get used to more girth oriented stretches. You have an easy new routine that isn't mentioned in jps guide that i could start using? You look like you've had success with girth gains so I'll appreciate your advice man.

Thanks guys!
        Perceive Believe Achieve

Comment

Originally posted by Nsome View Post
          A log will motivate me more to keep this serious and dedicated. Started PEing with JPS routine about a month ago. Noticed some nice heavy feeling and just better EQ right off the bat. Edging needs some more getting used to lol. JPS workout is nice, but I haven't truly noticed many gains (I know not to be so impatient) and I was wondering if there were any beginner girth excerices i could incorporate into my PEing! Real excited about having a new outlet ..great community and site!

Modest goals

CurrentShortTerm: 6 x 4.25
          LongTerm: 7.5 x 5.25

(ALL STATS NBP)

4/17/10
          FSL-5.5
          FL-4.5
          FG-3.75
          EL-5.6
          EG-4

5/18/10 (STARTED USING 5 G'S)
          FSL-5.5
          FL-4
          FG-3.75
          EL-5.65
          EG-4
          Give it some time to see gains and don't be obsessed about getting gains.Do your workouts properly and the gains are sure to come.Give it atleast three months to see some decent gains.

Comment

@EQKing

I hear ya, I know not to get all amped up on the gains..but truth is it's a learning curve for me, I'm a virgn too so Ive had alotta Performance Anxiety when trying with girls and I really I think I just need a little more confidence. I'm definitely going to continue to work out 2 days on 1 day off (may go to 3 on 1 off). And truth is, I'm just insecure about my girth because it's realllyy small (even "skin" tight condoms are just a SMIDGE too big). That's the only reason I ask for new excercises and obsess about gains. Any tips you can share? Mindstate or just things that seemed to have worked for you?
            Perceive Believe Achieve

Comment

Haven't worked out in about a week, feel pretty bad i haven't found time for it. But today I started again, with a slightly newer routine as such

Warm up (15 mins)
              Stretches & kegels (5 mins)
              **It was my first time incorporating these new excercises, feeling pretty weak now :S**
              Flaccid Bend (2 sets)
              The Squeeze (2 sets)
              Tunica Tug (2 sets)
              0 Bend (1/2 set)
              **** Continued with the normal JPS 90day routine
              75 wet jelqs
              60 V jelqs
              (tried some edging but couldn't really keep a high eq at this point..couldn't measure a nice NBEG, BPEG, NBEL OR BPEL so I'm leaving those measurements out for this one)

6/11/10
              BPFSL-6.25 (felt resistant)
              NBPFSL-5.5 (felt resistant)
              NBPFL-4.75
              FG-3.75
              EL-
              EG-

PS thank you NeverEnuff for your tips/routines in the msg, I shall incorporate what you said brotha
              Perceive Believe Achieve

Comment

Congrats on starting your log Nsome You've gotten some good advice above. Be careful about pushing to fast to soon, it can be counter productive. Good luck

Comment

Thanks Waylander! Yup, some solid advice, I could use it allll haha. And my post is about just that..pushing too fast too soon...I don't think I am (in my mind nd penis :P) I haven't had any bruising or excessive turtling.. but I can't help but wonder. Every day I do a mid to heavy routine ..the day after I can't really get strong EQ or maintain it at all...I'm wondering if this is considered overtraining or just my normal reaction to the workouts. It's happened everytime (sometimes a pain in the ass wen I'm with a lady) But wen i take two days off , on the 3rd day (lets say i worked out sunday, wednesday i'll be fine) Anyone gotta clue? :S
                  Perceive Believe Achieve

Comment

Nsome, check out ths link. Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth! It has some useful info concerning signs of overtraining, etc.
                    If you can take extra days off and get your EQ back, then it sounds like you might be pushing it a little to hard.(or should I say pulling)

Comment

Yeah Nsome i think Waylanders right mate, if its taking you three days to get good pi's after your workout, you may well be overdoing it slightly. You've got a good manual routine but perhaps it a bit heavy on your dick for now?

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! This was a pretty busy week cause of the Serbia games (we beat germany today!! woohooo!) and my birthday a few days ago so i didn't do any workouts until this morning..i always feel terrible wen i dont do my excercises BUT on a slightly more positive note I did have a great feeling about todays workout..as such

10 min warm up
                        13 min stretches (left, right, out, up 2 sets of 25 seconds/kegels helis in between )
                        4 min flaccid bends (1s set 1 finger 2n set 2 fingers/ left, right, down 10 sec holds)
                        15 min wet jelqs 150 and V jelqs 120
                        16 min edging
                        5 min cool down

Some stuff worth noting..I didn't bust during edging! haha yes. My wet jelqs were alottt slower nd more rhythmic (felt awesome). Due to my lack of length and really fleshy dude, i never think i'm stretching it properly or jelquing properly, perhaps it's all just in my head but maybe that was why i "over trained" before and had long recovery days. Either way felt great, hope to get some positive PIs, I'll let ya'll kno tommorow. Thank you bruddas!
                        Perceive Believe Achieve

Comment

Really good motivation here, I hope you consistently do something about this log and keep us updated. Congrats on taking the next step to a really big penis. I remember when I was starting out, I don't have a log here, is on my notebooks, I was 5.5 inches and after year and half I gained 3 inches because I was hard on this and serious. I hope you do the same. Good luck.
                          cool

Comment

WOW! I was really right about feeling good about yesterdays pe..had greatt PI's today, some rockk morning wood and random ones throughout the day I think I know where i was making my mistakes before..i was gripping the glans too much during the stretching and just stretching too hard too fast and jelqing too fast and squeezing too much. I think today was a great workout too..didn't bust during the EDGE! yesss

10 min warmup
                            8 min stretches (1st set -all directions x 25 kegels/helis in between & clockwise,counterclockwise 10 rotations...2nd set 16 sec hold all directions nd helis)
                            6 min flaccid bend left right down (1st set 1 fing nd 15 sec hold...2nd set 2 fingers nd 20 sec hold)
                            6 min 0 bend 1 set 1 finger down up left right 20sec holds ( hard to guess how much to squeeze nd what erections ideal though :S)
                            10 min wet jelqx100 nd v jelqx90
                            15 min edging
                            5 min cool down

good hour long workout..feels so good doing it proper..i think I'm gonna be a fast gainer for some reason. taking measurements around june 23/4 to see if the good PI's indicate i'm doing a good job or not.

Dinner time! Take care you skallywags :P
                            Perceive Believe Achieve

Comment

Glad to hear its going good mate, its great when you get into your groove. I didn't know you were Serb man, sensational result against the Gerries! Great chance to qualify now. Do you live in Serbia? If so what you doing having dinner at 4 in the morning hahaha! And happy birthday!
                              ErictheGed
                              Last edited by ErictheGed; 06-19-2010, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X