Just tried jelqing method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried jelqing method

It felt awesome,first i warmed my penis with hot water about 3 minutes.Then i tried jelqing method for ten minutes.I want to say veins on my penis became really visible and full of blood during jelqing.I dont know it is good or bad did not feel any pain during jelqing.But now i feel my penis like it is little TIRED.

I want to ask how tight should i make my OK sign ?

They say jelqing makes erections better,i believe and i will see the results.

I used baby oil but it made my bath very smooth and gotta clean it before any accidents.So im gonna buy water based lubricant.

Sorry for my grammer mistakes,if you correct me i will edit my post.

Thank you for this great forum.

Thanks for you kind words!

As per Please Read First:

"For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate... As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner..."
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
      X