New Extender Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Extender Progress Log

Over the years, I've gained a total of around 1 1/8", including about a 1/2" BPEL from a traditional noose extender, and then a net of about 5/8" from a combination of the phallosan and various DIY modifications. I'm not confident in my latest measurement, but I think I might have relapsed about 1/8" in the intervening years. I've decided to try getting back into extending if I can make it less of a preoccupation. When I suspended my routine back in 2017, I was having trouble concealing the phallosan L and XL bell in public. I went through a series of alternative DIY attachment systems, which were less conspicuous, but also less secure. Now I think I might have finally developed a reliable DIY attachment to the phallosan tension clip and belt that I can discretely wear in public. Unfortunately, the catch is that it won't fit when my glans is engorged from the phallosan vacuum. So I can't switch back and forth between the phallosan vacuum attachment and my new DIY attachment. What made the phallosan system good was the ability to comfortably use it for long, concurrent sessions. I've decided to try accumulating hours without the vacuum using just my DIY attachment and mixing in a few hours with my old rod/noose extender when I'm home alone. I've only experimented using the the new attachment system for a few hours and think I've worked out the bugs. So I'm going to start tracking my hours today. I probably won't be as detailed in my record as I've been in previous years because I am very busy with work. So this thread might just turn into a ledger of hours and measurements. In the past I've taken official measurements every 400 hours and averaged about 1/8" BPEL gain per 400 hour interval. My goal is to reach at least 1200 hours before I take another break. With the phallosan, I sometimes averaged more than 10 or 11 hours per day. I doubt that I'll be able to match that with the limitations of this new attachment and the demands of my other responsibilities. Something new: I'm currently on day 83 of my first ever hard mode no fap/semen retention streak. I don't know if/how this could impact my gains, but it seems to have renewed my PE motivation.
    Last edited by pudendal; 05-30-2020, 12:27 PM.
    2008: 6" BPEL
    Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
    Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
    Phallosan Forte Review

Applause !!

Being busy with work, not all that bad, considering the last 60 days.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I completed about 9 hours yesterday. The way I track my time is by rounding to the nearest hour at the end of the day and then adding or subtracting the difference from my timer for the next day. This lets me keep the total time accurate while not having to count fractions. So I was happy that I could complete a respectable time on my first day. The main limitation of my new attachment seems to be skin pinching that starts to become uncomfortable around the hour and a half mark. Having to stop and restore circulation at that time sometimes seems like it is disrupting my fatigue response, but typically I'm happy if a session is at least an hour long. I'm trying to come up with some kind of padding to prevent the skin pinching. The phallosan protector cap didn't help much, so I'm trying to come up with a DIY solution. I was very happy with how inconspicuous the system is to wear around people I know without worrying about them noticing. It was also pretty good about holding secure while moving around. I just have to worry about being able to get to a restroom if I start feeling my skin getting pinched. My flaccid felt nice and stretched out by the end of the day. Unfortunately, this isn't really a system I feel comfortable falling asleep in like I sometimes did with the phallosan. I tried to take more formal baseline measurements today. Angling my pelvis to get a consistent reading is always challenging. My BPEL might be right around 7-1/8" with a neutral stance, which would mean I relapsed about 1/8" during the past couple years off. Back in 2017, I recorded a BPFSL of about 7-11/16", with a neutral pelvis. It looks about the same now in that position. Maybe my BPEL relapse is mostly EQ. If I tilt my pelvis out to get the maximum possible reading, my BPEL is about 7-3/8" and my BPFSL is about 7-13/16". The BPEL max measurement is challenging because if I get a little soft, I can pull it out farther. So BPEL and BPFSL max might be the most reliable to track progress.

BPEL: 7-1/8"
      BPEL max: 7-3/8"
      BPFSL: 7-11/16"
      BPFSL max: 7-13/16"

Day 1: 9 hours
      Total: 9 hours
      Last edited by pudendal; 05-31-2020, 01:25 PM.

Current Progress Log
      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

8 hours yesterday. By the end of the day, the skin irritation had me questioning if this new attachment system is going to be sustainable. None of the padding options I've tried are helping much. I did a couple hours with the traditional noose extender, but that is also rough on the skin in different locations. I've also had some of the lymphatic congestion issues that plagued me in the past. I guess I probably should have eased into resuming the long hours. I'm using my new system again this morning and it feels great, but by the end of the day, I'll be getting uncomfortable sooner and sooner into a session. I'm going to keep trying to make this practical for a few more days, but if it continues to monopolize my time and prevents me from being productive with other responsibilities, I'm going to have to abandon it and restart when I have more free time.

Day 2: 8 hours
        Total: 17 hours

Current Progress Log
        Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

9 hours yesterday. To reduce the skin irritation, I did a couple hours with the phallosan medium bell. It's challenging to cram my prominent glans into the medium bell, but I'm hoping it is less likely to prevent my new attachment system from fitting than the large or extra large bell. So far it seems to work alright, but it's definitely more conspicuous. So I prefer to use the DIY system when I'm not alone. I'm currently averaging 8.67 hours per day. At that rate, it would take me about 46 days to complete 400 hours, when I plan to measure again.

Day 3: 9 hours
          Total: 26 hours

Current Progress Log
          Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Day 4: 9 hours
            Total: 35 hours

Current Progress Log
            Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Just 7 hours yesterday. Looks like it will be hard to make time again today.

Day 5: 7 hours
              Total: 42 hours

Current Progress Log
              Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Busy yesterday and only completed 6 hours. Today should be a little better. If I can get at least 8 hours today, I'll finish my first week with an average of 8+ hours per day.

Day 6: 6 hours
                Total: 48 hours

Current Progress Log
                Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

I was able to complete 8 hours yesterday to finish the week with 56 hours for an average of 8 hours per day. Not bad for the first week. I'd like to get up closer to 10 hours per day, but since my new DIY attachment has proved to be rough on my skin and the phallosan bell is too conspicuous to use around people, that might not be feasible. I just learned that I have to travel for a week in the middle of July and won't be able to keep up my routine for lack of privacy. I'd like to complete my first 400 hour measurement interval before that break, but I'd need to average at least 9 hours per day to make that happen. Today is day 90 of my no-fap/semen retention hard mode streak. I can't say that I've experienced the fabled superpowers, but I think there's been some improvement in my motivation and focus. I certainly don't want to go back to rapid-fire masturbation. With the standard "detox" window now complete, I'm considering moving on with some edging and pelvic-floor exercises to see if I can achieve non-ejaculatory/full-body/multiple orgasms. I'll have to search the forum for advice.

Day 7: 8 hours
                  Week 1: 56 hours (8.0 hours/day)
                  Total: 56 hours (8.0 hours/day)
                  Last edited by pudendal; 06-07-2020, 11:51 AM.

Current Progress Log
                  Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Just 6 hours yesterday. It feels like it's getting harder rather easier to accumulate hours. When I switch to the phallosan attachment on my rod extender at the end of the day while home alone, I feel fatigue faster in my perineum area than I do with the belt systems. I don't know if this is good or bad, or how it relates to my pelvic floor muscle strength and balance. If I massage that area when the feeling of fatigue arises, I can ride it out for a while longer.

Day 8: 6 hours
                    Week 2: 6 hours (6.0 hours/day)
                    Total: 62 hours (7.75 hours/day)
                    Last edited by pudendal; 06-07-2020, 11:53 AM.

Current Progress Log
                    Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Day 9: 7 hours
                      Week 2: 13 hours (6.5 hours/day)
                      Total: 69 hours (7.67 hours/day)

Current Progress Log
                      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Day 10: 6 hours
                        Week 2: 19 hours (6.33 hours/day)
                        Total: 75 hours (7.5 hours/day)

Current Progress Log
                        Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Day 11: 7 hours
                          Week 2: 26 hours (6.5 hours/day)
                          Total: 82 hours (7.45 hours/day)
                          Last edited by pudendal; 06-13-2020, 12:27 PM.

Current Progress Log
                          Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Gd stuff, out of curiosity, do you wear the Phallosan when going to bed? Shan't lie, with the type of work I do, its risky to wear it (I do alot of lifting). This said, if I was to wear it for 7/8hrs while I sleep and 4 hours while I am awake, then I should get a solid 12hrs in.

Comment

Originally posted by trooper149 View Post
                              Gd stuff, out of curiosity, do you wear the Phallosan when going to bed? Shan't lie, with the type of work I do, its risky to wear it (I do alot of lifting). This said, if I was to wear it for 7/8hrs while I sleep and 4 hours while I am awake, then I should get a solid 12hrs in.
                              I sometimes fall asleep wearing the phallosan belt system, but I can't sleep through the whole night with it on. After a couple hours, it inevitably gets uncomfortable because the ring is chaffing or I get an erection or fatigue sets in, especially when I've already worn it for many hours during the day. I wake up just enough to take it off. I guess you might be able to switch sides or take it off and put it back on, but I don't have the coordination while half asleep. I think some people reduce the tension during sleep to make it more comfortable, but I'm not sure that's worth the trouble.

Current Progress Log
                              Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Working...
                              X