No announcement yet.

PE Squared Progress Log - Water Bottle Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow is the day. I already ~know my MEG is around 4.5", but I haven't measured my BEG so that should be cool.

Also, I'm getting something that looks like stretch marks half an inch below my frenulum? Not sure if they're stretch marks, but it's minor enough to where I'm not worried either way.

Will keep an eye out after my rest day to see if they're still there. Could be due to the relatively rapid girth growth I've had recently or could just be from the vac extender I've been using.

PE Log
    * Bumped up my ULIs to 20 seconds per rep. Stopped feeling it as much so adding a little more tension.
    * Want to start bottling soon, but will keep going as is for now to see how much expansion I see without bottling/low pressure pumping & then add it in for even more gains.
    * I can see why girth is so much more fun than length. I gained over an inch in length (maybe even more) and it looks... nice. But gaining even .25" in girth got me feeling like WOW that's so much bigger.

10/11 - 2 PF. 50 STS, 20 rotates, 50 downwards STS. 4x15s ULI. 2x10 sec squeeze. 50 STS, 20 rotates, 50 downwards STS. 4x15s ULI. 2x10 sec squeeze.
    10/12 - 2 PF. 50 STS. 20 rotates, 50 downwards STS. 50 STS, 10 rotates, 50 downwards STS
    10/13 - 2 PF. 50 STS, 20 rotates, 50 downwards STS. 4x20s ULI. 2x10 sec squeeze. 50 STS, 20 rotates, 50 downwards STS. 4x20s ULI. 2x10 sec squeeze. Edge
    10/14 - rest

Year 1 ADS Time: 778 hours
    Total ADS Time: 830 hours
    Total pumping/bottling time: 81 hours
    Start (5/23/20) BPEL: 5.1" MEG: 4.1"
    3/10/21 BPEL: 6.1" MEG: 4.375"
    Progress

Comment

• Measurement Day!
      Another month down! Definitely felt like the guy was measurement shy & felt smaller than usual, but maybe it's because usually I measure it because I see how big it is after a workout and these are my real no workout measurements.

BPEL: 6.25" (Previously 6.25")
      MEG: 4.5" (Previously 4.375")
      BEG: 4.625" (Previously 4.5")
      BPFSL: 6.375" (Previously 6.25")

Girth increased! Most of it is due to the corpus spongiosum (bottom of penis chamber) increase, but I'll take it. Would love to see gains that make my entire penis grow in circumference though and not just the bottom.

BPFSL also increased so I'm hoping it's a sign of length gains to come. Not too worried about length gains, but if they come I won't be against it.

Total ADS Time: 830 hours
      Total pumping/bottling time: 81 hours

Current Workout
      • 3 days on, 1 day off
      • PF for 2x1 hour sessions every day + manual stretches after each session. 50 Side to Side, 20 helicopters, 50 downwards side to side
      • Girth work every other day after each PF session. 4x20s ULI. 2x10s squeeze.

I do feel that maybe I should add some light pumping and see how things go. I also want to do some more PreEjac work, but I always find that harder to prioritize/enjoy compared to PE.

Will add bottling every other day on girth day & see how it goes. In an ideal world I could get .125" in girth every month which would get me to my goal in... 4-6 months depending on how fast gains really come. Hmmmmm.
      Progress

Comment

• Well done, you are to be complimented for your dedication to your goals, and to yourself.

Keep up the good work !
        Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Well done, you are to be complimented for your dedication to your goals, and to yourself.

Keep up the good work !
          Thank you!
          Progress

Comment

• A Mind Dump on Mechanisms of Growth & Pumping, Clamping, & Stretching

Half baked, but something I've been thinking about as I started pumping once again and am trying out hanging/a BTS ADS position.

For anything to grow, there's a limiting factor. As an example if you're using a stretching device, the amount of stretch you feel in each position is going to be different & some positions will offer no stretch at all.

Now, you may not always have to feel a stretch to have results from an ADS (simply having the penis heal in a slightly extended state might help), but let's say that you've been wearing it for 100s of hours upwards and have seen no growth.

Your ligaments that face upwards might be fully stretched out and your tunica might be more pliable/slowly growing, but if your downwards facing ligaments are super tight (and you feel a very strong stretch when you face the device downwards) then maybe you won't see much gains until you wear it facing down and get over that limiting factor.

I say this because today I tried behind the cheeks hanging/ADS and felt a SUPER strong stretch in the ligament at the top of my penis. And I remember back when I was starting out, I felt the same super strong stretch when I stretched it out forward and I got good results.

The same thing might apply to pumping/clamping. If you're barely seeing any expansion from pumping or clamping you might still get results (for example Bob in this post had super fast gains after seeing no gains for a while) but a lot of the extreme girth gainers mentioned in their logs how much expansion they saw from either pumping, clamping, or some other method.

Now... is this scientific? No. This is just me thinking out loud & hopefully this might help someone eventually.

But it seems to be that maybe for girth gains, if you're not seeing almost any expansion during or after exercises, the limiting factor might be tunica, so then doing tunica stretching exercises to expand the tunica might be smarter?

With all the arguments and ideas about methods of growth (smooth muscle limits, tunica limits, ligament limits, stretching at high tensions, stretching at low tensions, pumping for time, short pumping at high pressures, etc) it seems that all of those CAN WORK as long as they're targeting your "weak link" to growth.

This assumes that diet is on point, you're getting enough sleep, etc, but this might partially explain why some people grow so fast (they luck into the right methods for their limiting factors) and others take forever to grow.
            Progress

Comment

• PE Log
              * Added downwards hanging as a test.

10/11 - 2 PF. .5 bottling. 50 STS, 20 rotates. Negative PIs/super tired, so stopped here.
              10/12 - 1 PF. 50 STS. 20 rotates
              10/13 - 3 PF. ..5 5lb hang. 50 STS, 20 rotates, 50 downwards STS. 4x20s ULI. 2x10 sec squeeze. 20 rotates.
              10/14 - rest

Total ADS Time: 836 hours
              Total pumping/bottling time: 81.5 hours
              Progress

Comment

• Wow one of the most dedicated and detailed logs I’ve read. Been at it about a month this time around and have been trying to soak up what others are doing. Well done sir and good luck moving forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Need2blonger View Post
                  Wow one of the most dedicated and detailed logs I’ve read. Been at it about a month this time around and have been trying to soak up what others are doing. Well done sir and good luck moving forward.
                  Thank you! That's one of the reasons I'm doing it. When I started I read through logs of previous high gainers like Burrito, PurpleRain, & others to give motivation & figure out what worked & didn't and hope you & others will benefit from mine also!

PE Log
                  * Still doing hanging. The ligament is definitely getting more stretched out & it no longer feels as awkward/tense when I do it.
                  * Tried wearing a penis sheath after pumping/after getting hard. Feels & looks pretty good, but I can't do it for too long because it creates a vacuum at the top which leads to edema like a vac extender. At that point I might as well use a vacuum extender for an extra hour or two rather than wearing the sheath.

10/15 - 1 PF. .5 bottling. .5 downward hang. 4x20s ULI, 2x10 squeeze
                  10/16 - 3 PF. 50 STS. 20 rotates, 20 rotates
                  10/17 - 3 PF. ..5 5lb hang. .5 pump. 20 rotates. 6x20s ULI
                  10/18 - rest

Total ADS Time: 843 hours
                  Total hanging time: 2 hours
                  Total pumping/bottling time: 82.5 hours
                  Progress

Comment

Working...