Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goose's log

Hey gang!
    I'm relatively new to the whole Penis Enlargement scene, but I'm really looking forward to all the benefits that WILL be had in the coming weeks/months/years.
    Lets get started!

I started 11 days ago with the following stats:
    NBPEL: 6.50 inches
    EG: 5.25 inches

My routine was sporadic at best missing 3 days of those 11, but I was doing 2 on 1 off and getting in 2 sets of DLD's stretching on most days and then maybe 2 or 3 days total of 200-300 Jelqs

My stats now are:
    NBPEL: 6.70 inches
    EG: 5.31 inches

My routine will be as follows: 2 On, 1 Off

2 sets of DLD's Stretching Routine
    200 Jelqs
    100 Quick Kegels and 50 5-second Kegels

My Goals by June 11th (Graduation) will be:

NBPEL: 7.10 inches
    EG: 5.50 inches

Oh and...
    Special thanks to Scythe for giving me the inspiration and motivation to carry this out!!!

I'll be posting some pics soon.

Welcome to the Gym, Goosey!
    It sounds like you have put some thought into this which is excellent.
    One word of caution: gains come when they are ready so putting a time schedule on your goals can add extra pressure which, generally, is counterproductive.
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting. Oh, and, congratulations on starting your log (an excellent idea!) and on your gains so far.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hey Pirate, thank you!
      and also thanks for the advice, I'll try not to focus on the time frame but more on the quality of the exercises I'm doing.

Did the routine to a "T" this morning, thought I was gonna have sex with my girlfriend but that fell through (probably for the best).

Feeling pretty good, a little sore but nothing to complain about.
      looking forward to the near future!

Comment

Good way to start!

Comment

Good man!
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Welcome to PE

Comment

thanks chirkhouse and waylander!

Woke up early this morning, my brother had to take me to college for his class. But I started the day off with a warm shower and figured, "well my penis is right here..." so I decided to do my exercises. Sleep deficiency has turned out to be an effective way of keeping myself responsible lol.

Now it's rest for a day!

Pics still coming btw, for the last few days it's been difficult to get alone time. I don't want the family to jump out while I'm taking a shot of my penis, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by EVILGOOSEY View Post
                Hey gang!
                I'm relatively new to the whole Penis Enlargement scene, but I'm really looking forward to all the benefits that WILL be had in the coming weeks/months/years.
                Lets get started!

I started 11 days ago with the following stats:
                NBPEL: 6.50 inches
                EG: 5.25 inches

My routine was sporadic at best missing 3 days of those 11, but I was doing 2 on 1 off and getting in 2 sets of DLD's stretching on most days and then maybe 2 or 3 days total of 200-300 Jelqs

My stats now are:
                NBPEL: 6.70 inches
                EG: 5.31 inches

My routine will be as follows: 2 On, 1 Off

2 sets of DLD's Stretching Routine
                200 Jelqs
                100 Quick Kegels and 50 5-second Kegels

My Goals by June 11th (Graduation) will be:

NBPEL: 7.10 inches
                EG: 5.50 inches

Oh and...
                Special thanks to Scythe for giving me the inspiration and motivation to carry this out!!!

I'll be posting some pics soon.
                Welcome to PEGym EVILGOOSEY,
                Your gains are good.

Comment

thanks eqking!

I'm definitely not expecting these gains to last forever but so far they've been great!

Comment

Originally posted by EVILGOOSEY View Post
                    thanks eqking!

I'm definitely not expecting these gains to last forever but so far they've been great!
                    Do you mean that the rate of gains or the fact it will go back down.

Your gains will slow down more than likely but you will still gain. But as long as you cement them they will stay, after you reach your goals do a light workout 2-3 times a week and you will be fine. Maybe even gain a little more. I lost some of my gains that were not cemented due to mainly EQ going down a bit by not PEing. However, I reckon I kept 75-80% or there abouts. Got the rest back in a few months.
                    If you build it, she will cum!

Aug 04 BPEL X EG 6.2" x 4.5" Flaccid 3.75" x 4.0"
                    Aug 11 BPEL X EG 7.25" x 5.125" Flaccid 5.0" x 5.0"

On a mission.

Comment

Like Kdub said .... I am sure you will gain more as the months go by .... Just keep working at it and soon you'll have a monster.

Comment

Kdub I love the sig lol!

I was just talking about the rate of gains, but that's crazy that you can lose some of it! I guess steve carell in the 40 year old virgin was right to ask...

Thank you for the info Kdub!
                        It might take a while to reach my goals though, I should have named my thread "Julian Rios or Death" =P

Comment

Both our monsters shall cometh in due time EQ!

Patience by far will be my toughest opponent, but I know if I remain unyielding my efforts will not go unrewarded.

Comment

Try to think of PE in the same category as brushing your teeth and eating right. It is just another way of taking care of yourself that pays off over time. This is not a race.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Diggin' the analogies Pirate!

Did my workout 5/27/10, at 11:00 at night
                              This time I increased my Jelqs to 300, because I didn't think 200 was sufficient anymore. Then I did some kegels and edging.

Downloaded "Pirates 2: Stagnetti's Revenge"

Literally shot a load 2.25-2.50 feet, from my chair to my garbage can.

CURSES!!!
                              Kegels sure are workin' though ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X