The Stallion Project - Road to Valor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Stallion Project - Road to Valor!

Hello guys! Just completed my first week with PE and although I'm still having a bit mixed feelings about this, I'm looking forward to see some progress.

Current routine (2d-on / 1d-off):

20min Stretching (up, down, left, right, straight out --> 30s each)
    100 Jelqs (2 hands = 1 rep, 2-3s per hand)

My erection levels have been quite bad to be honest and already noticed some red dots on the glans. Gonna take the next excercises more easy, could be that I started off with too much intensity.

Starting BPEL 6.65 in / 16.9cm

Cheers!
    09/2020
    BPEL = 6.65 in
    MEG = 4.92 in

TARGET
    BPEL = 8.50 in
    MEG = 6.00 in

Sounds like overtraining, I would take a day or two off and then cut back. In my experience, red dots (bursted capillaries) are not necessarily a good thing, especially with lowered EQ.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
      Sounds like overtraining, I would take a day or two off and then cut back. In my experience, red dots (bursted capillaries) are not necessarily a good thing, especially with lowered EQ.

Took it easier today, and yeah not a bad idea to take some days off and build up slowly from there again. Thanks!
      09/2020
      BPEL = 6.65 in
      MEG = 4.92 in

TARGET
      BPEL = 8.50 in
      MEG = 6.00 in

Comment

Anytime my man, good luck with the gains.

Also, I should probably specify... make sure your EQ is back to normal.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

The red dots on my glans were completely gone today and I felt good so decided to proceed with one of the beginner routines as suggested earlier in this thread.

I did a full JP90 workout which took me about an hour and I felt good. I recognized that with a slightly lighter grip and faster jelq movement my erection stayed nicely in the desired range. I did not really feel good stretch with the cranks though. Perhaps this will come? Anyway really happy with today and it's nice to see my member full of blood after the workout.
          09/2020
          BPEL = 6.65 in
          MEG = 4.92 in

TARGET
          BPEL = 8.50 in
          MEG = 6.00 in

Comment

Originally posted by The Stallion Project View Post
            The red dots on my glans were completely gone today and I felt good so decided to proceed with one of the beginner routines as suggested earlier in this thread.

I did a full JP90 workout which took me about an hour and I felt good. I recognized that with a slightly lighter grip and faster jelq movement my erection stayed nicely in the desired range. I did not really feel good stretch with the cranks though. Perhaps this will come? Anyway really happy with today and it's nice to see my member full of blood after the workout.
            This is good! You are listening to your body and observing. Perhaps step up on the stretches. Understand, the basic stretch in JP90 is NOT the same as the slow cranks.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
              This is good! You are listening to your body and observing. Perhaps step up on the stretches. Understand, the basic stretch in JP90 is NOT the same as the slow cranks.
              I was looking for the difference between the slow crank and the circle stretches in JP90 and honestly they look exactly the same to me. Isn't the idea doing 10 cranks/circles in both directions after the basic stretch?
              09/2020
              BPEL = 6.65 in
              MEG = 4.92 in

TARGET
              BPEL = 8.50 in
              MEG = 6.00 in

Comment

Another good workout today. Started with JP90 stretches but decided to replace V-Jelqs with 10 minutes of kegeling at the end of the session. I want to improve my EQ and on the other hand I don't get a good "feel" with the V-Jelq. I believe that those 150 basic jelqs per session do the job for girth and condition the penis for an improved blood flow.

I have noticed my flaccid having a little more elasticity and vascularity in the last days which I understand are some positive PIs.
                09/2020
                BPEL = 6.65 in
                MEG = 4.92 in

TARGET
                BPEL = 8.50 in
                MEG = 6.00 in

Comment

What a nice EQ in today's workout. I continued with my modified JP90 (replace V-Jelqs with kegeling). When I started with PE 2-3 weeks ago I was really struggling with maintaining a good EQ throughout the jelq session. I was amazed reading that some guys had the problem of "getting too hard"during their workout.

I had that issue today for the first time and honestly I was just enjoying it (of course did not jelq when EQ went up too much). Too early to say whether it's because of the adjustments I made to the routine but anyway this feels great!
                  09/2020
                  BPEL = 6.65 in
                  MEG = 4.92 in

TARGET
                  BPEL = 8.50 in
                  MEG = 6.00 in

Comment

Working...
                  X