X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome length gain in 2 months!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share my progress so far.
    I have known about PE for a few years and never really been dedicated enough to stick with and because of that i made no gains. However i have been consistently Peing for 2 months now and im making all kindzz of gains.

Starting stats:

6.6 NBPEL
    6.0 MEG

2 months in:

7.2 NBPEL
    Haven't measure MEG but feels thicker.

Im shooting for 8.5-9 NBPEL and i feel if i keep on making these crazy gains ill be there within a year or two. I don't really care much for girth as you can see i was naturally blessed in that ascpect, however if i reach 6.5 or 7 i won't complain. Woooooo this is awesome!
    Starting stats August 2020

NBPEL: 6.6
    MEG: 6

OCTOBER 2020

NBPEL: 7.25

ULTIMATE GOAL:

NBPEL: 9
    MEG: 7

Congratulations on your gains. Keep doing what you are doing until your gains stop coming. BTW, what are you doin?
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My routine is kind of a throw together. For the first month i was doing 45-60 minutes a day of intense manual stretches in all directions. That got me about to 6.9. After the weekly gains stopped i cut back on the standard stretching and now do about 20-30 mins of basic stretching and then do about 20 minutes of A stretches, V stretches, 7 stretches, bundled stretches etc. I then do about 15 minutes of jelqing. PI's are allgood and i avoid masturbating more than once a week as i believe i gain faster if i don't ejaculate. I also have one rest day for every 3-4 pe day.

Im currently making weekly gains again but i am expecting them to slow sow so in the meantime i am only going to measure once a month. Once i reach 7.5 NBPEL i think i can safley say ive got a big dick. I also fast for 48 hours plus a week so that could have some influence as my growth hormone gets cranks up during a fast.

If you have any other questions i'd be happy to anwser them!

OCTOBER 2020

ULTIMATE GOAL:

Comment

05.12.2020 Update

I have fallen off the wagon a bit but still have been peing but just not as much. I think i hit a plataeu as the length gains stopped. Currently sitting at 7.75 bpel. Ive just started hanging which seems to leave my wang feeling stretched so it feels promising. I gues the noob gains are coming to a hault now but im gonna keep up the work. Ive added pumping to my routine now to which is making all kinds of girth gains.

With all things considered i should be 8 BPEL sometime in jan 2021.

9.5X7 or die tryin.

OCTOBER 2020

ULTIMATE GOAL:

Comment

Working...
        X