Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickstand’s Log

Hello everyone!

I haven’t done PE in many years and was never all that consistent with it when I did. I got curious about it again a few weeks back and after some research decided why not.

I’ve been doing a manual routine for about a week now consisting of the basics:

Warm up
    10 mins of stretching
    100 jelqs
    Warm down

I’m taking it pretty easy and doing one day on one day off but will switch that to 2 on 1 off after today.

I also decided to pick up a Phallosan forte which I should be getting Tomorrow or Tuesday. I might mess with it for a few days before officially starting to incorporate it.

I have plenty of time and space to wear it 8-10 hours at the moment, but I definitely want to experiment with what a manual routine before using it does

Starting measurements:

BPSFL: 5”
    MSFG: 3.85 - 4”
    NBPEL: 6.21 - 6.25”
    BPEL: 6.71 - 6.75”
    MSEG: 4.95”, Diameter ~ 1.58
    BEG 5.25”, Diameter ~ 1.67

Proportion estimates:

BPEL/MSEG
    6.71/4.95 = 135.6%
    BPEL = 7.50, MSEG 7.50/1.356 = 5.53
    BPEL = 7.60, MSEG = 5.60

BPEL/BEG
    6.71/5.25 = 127.8%
    BPEL = 7.50, BEG = 7.50/1.278 = 5.87
    BPEL = 7.60 BEG = 7.60/1.278 = 5.95

I’m more excited about potential girth gains than length gains but getting to 7” NBP would also be cool and from what I’ve read it can be more difficult getting length after girth. That being said here’s the first goal

1 year update - learned a lot. It’s interesting reading these early posts just to see how much has changed knowledge wise on top of gains.

GAINS in the course of the year (w/ approx 3 months off):

6.48” NBPEL: +.230 - .270 (added .30 to my fat pad too)
    7.30 “BPEL: +.550 - .590
    128mm MSEG + 2 mm
    137mm BEG +5mm
    5.88 BPSFL +0.88
    106mm MSFG +4-8mm

Goal 1
    1.1 BPEL: 7.35” by Dec 5 2021 - COMPLETE
    1.2 MSEG: 132, diameter 1.65” (+.07), By Mar 2022
    1.3 NBPFL: 4.75 MSFG 110mm (4.33)

Goal 2 -
    BPEL: 7.50” by end of Aug 2022
    MSEG: 135mm, diameter 1.69” (+0.11) by Aug 2022
    NBPFL: 5.00 MSFG 113 (4.45)

Goal 3
    BPEL = 7.60” or greater by end of Dec 2022
    MSEG = 140mm , diameter 1.76 (0.18”) by Dec 2022
    NBPFL: 5.25 MSFG 117

FINAL Goal - Erect
    NBPEL - BPEL X MSEG X BEG
    7.00” - 7.60” X 5.71 (145mm) X 5.83 (148)
    diameter increase by 0.24 (1.78”)

Final Goal - Flaccid
    NBPFL x MSFG
    5.50 x 120 (4.72)
    Kickstand42
    Last edited by Kickstand42; 01-23-2022, 11:32 AM.
    Start - Nov 2020
    6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
    7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Day 1:

Warm up
    10 + Stretches (JAI, 20-30s holds)
    100 wet jelqs approx 40-60%
    Warm down

Measured 8x6” after. Guess I’m done. Thanks for all the resources and help!

Just kidding - tomorrow is an off day. I’ll have updates including Phallosan hopefully by Tuesday.
    Start - Nov 2020
    6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
    7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Looks like you're off to a great start. Only because it's been a while, just a brotherly reminder to increase slowly, keep an eye on your PIs, and taylor your intensity and volume to them, no matter what your program's specifics are.

Best of luck. See you at 8

Comment

Hey Kickstand!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Go easy on devices until you have properly conditioned your dick.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by BundleUp View Post
          Looks like you're off to a great start. Only because it's been a while, just a brotherly reminder to increase slowly, keep an eye on your PIs, and taylor your intensity and volume to them, no matter what your program's specifics are.

Best of luck. See you at 8
          Thanks man! I appreciate the reminder. Goal #1 is definitely to not get injured. I’m definitely trying to play it on the safe side. It’s easy to get carried away with this stuff.

Haha see you at 8 indeed!!

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Hey Kickstand!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Go easy on devices until you have properly conditioned your dick.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
          Appreciate all the helpful tips and warm welcome. I’m definitely reading every day but have a lot to learn.

Update for today:

Rice sock warm up - 15 minutes
          10 minutes stretching - all directions
          100 wet jelqs
          Rice sock warm down with gentle stretches - 10 mins

Also got my Phallosan. Read a lot. Messed with different set ups. Landed on a medium sleeve large bell. The medium bell fits but is “tight” but it’s a pain in the ass. I for the life of me can’t get the protector cap to fit well. I’ve read a lot of people don’t use it and it says you can forgo it after a few weeks. Sounds like a conditioning thing as well as not over pumping the bell.

In any case after my warm down I tried it for 20 mins in low green just to get a feel for it.

Did another 10 minute warm down after. Will monitor PIs the rest of the day but right now everything looks good.

Cheers
          Start - Nov 2020
          6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
          7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Yesterday - off, did do about 5 minutes of light stretches in each direction (with warm up)

Today

10 minute warm up
            3 x 30s stretches each direction
            100 wet jelqs
            10 minute warm down
            Phallosan - about 30 minutes in low green. Lost suction halfway through and thought I tore the sleeve. But it worked fine after. Not sure what happened but it’s getting easier to set up and work.

I’m just going to keep this routine for another week or two.
            Start - Nov 2020
            6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
            7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Was feeling really well recovered after yesterday - Strong EQ this morning.

So I decided to hook up the phallosan

10-15 min warm up (I multi task it might be closer but it’s probably over 15)

30 minutes low green
              Had to hit the bathroom

5 minute warm again

40 minutes low green

Was going to go for 1.5 hrs but it was starting to feel a bit sore so I called it.

15 min warm down.
              Start - Nov 2020
              6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
              7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Still doing great PI wise

Today:
                Warm up
                10 min stretches
                100 wet jelqs
                Warm down 1
                40 mins phallosan low green
                Warm down 2
                Start - Nov 2020
                6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Yesterday was 1 week since creating this log. I took it completely off. No jerking off no PE etc.

I’ve been reading every day. I made a couple acronym mistakes with measurements.

The reason is not because I’m expecting progress every week but for two reasons:

1) measurements fluctuate - theres error in taking them and in actual EQ. Having more measurements will minimize one off daily variations, and measuring more frequently improves my ability to measure.

2) since EQ can be negatively affected by overtraining I think measurements can be used to see how well my dick has recovered from the weeks workouts. A relative drop in EQ should mean lower BPEL and possible MSEG measurements that deviate more than the typical fluctuations seen week to week.

That all being said updated measurements with correct acronyms:

11/23:
                  BPFL - 4.56
                  BPSFL - 5
                  FMSG - 3.85
                  BPEL - 6.71
                  NBPEL - 6.31
                  MSEG - 4.9

Have a workout later today.
                  Start - Nov 2020
                  6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                  7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Oops forgot to say I decided to measure every week for those two reasons. I need coffee
                    Start - Nov 2020
                    6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                    7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Yesterday

Warm up
                      Phallosan 1 hr - low green
                      Warm down 1
                      Manual stretches
                      120 wet jelqs (1 rep per hand)
                      Warm down 2

Today

Warm up
                      1:15 phallosan low green
                      Warm up 2
                      45 mins low green
                      Warm down
                      Total: 2 hrs Phallosan

Total Phallosan time since start: 6 hrs 10 mins in low green
                      Start - Nov 2020
                      6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                      7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Learned about TGC theory yesterday.

According to that my tunica is the limiting factor atm based on my BPSFL and EQ, but I’m already doing mostly stretch work so nothing to change atm

I did decide that increasing jelqs by 20 every week like I have been while increasing my phallosan time is probably not the best move.

So I’m reducing the jelqs down to 80 until I reach a stable phallosan time.

I also have been doing phallosan mostly after my workouts so it’s pre exhausted but I want to try out doing it before. I think the argument could go either way but the idea of doing jelqs with everything stretched/loosened seems to make the most sense to me atm.

Enough dear diary stuff

Today’s workout:
                        Warm up
                        1.5 hrs phallosan low green
                        Warm up 2
                        5 directions stretch x 30s x 2
                        80 wet jelqs 40-60%
                        Warm down
                        Start - Nov 2020
                        6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                        7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving during this wild year.

I hooked up the Phallosan today for 40 mins after warming up, and followed it with a cooldown

it appears I have some skin darkening this evening all over the shaft. I don’t have a problem with the appearance, and have read mixed things about it being “normal” with PE vs. a sign to stop.

Nothing is sore, it doesn’t feel like bruising, and I haven’t noticed any drop in EQ this week and have been waking with morning wood every morning. If anyone has any input on it I’m all ears.

In the meantime I alternated warm/cold for 20 mins each two times through the whole process (80 mins total) this evening, and I’ll be taking the rest of the week off of any workouts so that I can monitor it. Ill continue to warm/cold recoveries, gentle massages, and kegels but that it.

Last but not least - possible causes:

1) number of jelqs was too high (I know I stayed between 40-70% however)

- confirm by reducing jelqs by 1/2 on next weeks workouts (assuming darkening fades over the weekend)

2) Phallosan tension was too high
                          - I’ve been going slightly into the green but can stay closer to the edge.

2.1) Phallosan time under stretch has been too long.
                          - stay under 1.5hrs with 5-10 min breaks every 30 mins to verify and rewarm.

3) Phallosan sleeve/setup
                          - ide like to confirm or disprove 1/2/2.1 before I change this but maybe I need to try the large sleeve.

4) I’m predisposed to darkening easily.
                          - nothing I can really do about this except continue to try to recover well, continue to see if other PIs show up, and if gains/losses occur
                          Start - Nov 2020
                          6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                          7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Read up on it. Discovered firegoat rolls and also picked up some arnica + vitamin k

PIs are still good this morning. Discoloration appears to have faded a bit.

Still taking the rest of the day/weekend off but I feel a bit more prepared to prevent it in the future
                            Start - Nov 2020
                            6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                            7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Got the arnica +k lotion yesterday. Discoloration appears to have completely gone away over these past few days.

All I’ve been doing is kegal work

Also it’s measurement day.

Format:
                              starting measurements / prev weeks / current

BPSFL: 4.5 / 5 / 5.03
                              (I think there was some measurement error on the starting measurement)

FMSG: 4 / 3.85 / 4

BPEL: 6.75 / 6.71 / 6.83 - lowest
                              (did take two 6.88s but I want to wait until next week to confirm)

MSEG: 4.9 / 4.9 / 4.9

Thoughts:
                              Aside from what I’m assuming is measurement error on the BPFSL I think the two interesting measurements are the FSMG and BPEL being lower then my starting last week, and then after a few days off my FSMG returned to starting as well as what appears to be growth in BPEL all while MSEG stayed consistent.

I trust my measuring >.1 a high degree and anything over .2 is pretty damn certain so the standout is the MSFG going down .15 last week.

This in combination with the discoloration appears to be good evidence that I was overdoing it and my inclination to reduce the number of wet jelqs and do a lower intensity phallosan should get me closer to where I need to be training atm.

I’m not claiming gains in BPEL just yet. I think at least 3 weeks of consistently higher measurements are needed for that.

Really happy with this process I have and looking forward to getting back to training again tomorrow.
                              Start - Nov 2020
                              6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                              7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Working...
                              X