Clear All

• __WATCH ME GROW out of the Asian stereotype__

***Will be logging on a daily basis!***

Being half Japanese + half Chinese...
    I have been insecure about my penis size.
    ALL MY LIFE.
    The stereotype that Asian's have a small average penis size definitely played a big part. Not only was I questioning myself around my friends, I always had a small voice in the back of my head as I made love to women that "I wasn't enough".

You must be wondering,
    "So what is your size my guy?"

Here it is:

BP Erect Length = 4.7inch
    MS Erect Girth = 4inch

Now I'm grateful that it isn't a micro penis.
    But let's be real.
    A dick not even the length of an iphone?
    A thickness that is barely even felt for a woman...

Sigh.

Now for those who say size isn't everything..
    I know.
    I also know female orgasms are very mental.
    I also know that physical foreplay as well as confidence & dominance play a big part in women's orgasms.

My insecurity in size forced me to become better in other areas just to make up for it. And through this I've become someone who loves his girl in the most passionate way he can. EVERY TIME.

Through this 10 year journey I've proudly grown to the best lover I could be.

It truly feels amazing seeing my woman go through clitoral orgasms through mouth and squirting orgasms as her body shakes through the touch of my fingers on her G spot.

But, even with all of this I knew I wasn't truly fulfilled.

Something was lacking.

It was the desire to give my woman euphoria through sex in itself.

There is something very VERY spiritual about passionately fucking your partner, truly being connected as you BOTH lock eyes, exchange lips, exchange moans, exchange breaths, exchange expressions and while truly being one.

It's about time I give this experience to my woman and
    once and for all grow out of my Asian stereotype.

Welcome to my journey & see you on the other side.

PE history prior to posting this thread:
    -85hrs on phallosan
    -6 weeks of bath mate 3~4 times a week of about 2~3 sets of 5minutes

MY GOALS DOWN BELOW

*My measurements will be made right after my bathmate pump sessions that's because I will almost always be having sex using it. I've also read about in many cases that when your dick is too big you'll sometimes bump into cervixes and some woman do not like it. If that ever happens to me all I have to do is NOT pump before I have sex with that certain girl.*

CREDITS*****

Slow's Slow & Steady Progress Journal :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

(I've used slowelim's format of goals setting & logging.)

Slow, if your reading this please please please NEVER STOP. Your mindset on being disciplined and patient has inspired me SOOOOO much to jump on this journey with you. Super excited to see you grow man! Big respect to ya.

ERECT LENGTH
    Starting EL: 4.7"
    Milestone 1: EL: 5.00"
    Milestone 2: EL: 5.25"
    Milestone 3: EL: 5.50"
    Milestone 4: EL: 5.75"
    Milestone 5: EL: 6.00"
    < -- Objective Goal #1
    Milestone 6: EL: 6.25"
    Milestone 7: EL: 6.50"
    < -- Objective Goal #2
    Milestone 8: EL: 6.75"
    Milestone 9: EL: 7.00"
    < -- DREAM SIZE Goal (Anything beyond this point is just a miracle BONUS - which I don't know if I would actually even want.)
    Milestone 10: EL: 7.25"
    Milestone 11: EL: 7.50"
    Milestone 12: EL: 7.75"
    Milestone 12: EL: 8.00"

ERECT GIRTH
    Starting EG: 4"
    Milestone 1: EG: 4.1"
    Completed
    Milestone 2: EG: 4.2" Completed
    Milestone 3: EG: 4.3" Completed - 2021/01/01
    Milestone 4: EG: 4.4"
    Milestone 5: EG: 4.5"
    Milestone 6: EG: 4.6"
    Milestone 7: EG: 4.7"
    Milestone 8: EG: 4.8"
    Milestone 9: EG: 4.9"
    Milestone 10: EG: 5.0"
    < - Objective Goal #1Milestone 11: EG: 5.1"
    Milestone 12: EG: 5.2"
    Milestone 13: EG: 5.3"
    Milestone 14: EG: 5.4"
    Milestone 15: EG: 5.5
    "< -- Objective Goal #2Milestone 16: EG: 5.6"
    Milestone 17: EG: 5.7"
    Milestone 18: EG: 5.8"
    Milestone 19: EG: 5.9"
    Milestone 20: EG: 6.0"< -- DREAM SIZE Goal (Anything beyond this point is just a miracle BONUS - which I don't know if I would actually even want.)
    Milestone 17: EG: 6.1"
    Milestone 18: EG: 6.2"
    Milestone 19: EG: 6.3"

QUARTERLY MEASUREMENTS:

-WILL UPLOAD PICTURES FOR THESE-

Measurements for 2021/JAN/1ST: BPEL 4.7in & MSEG 4.3in

3 Month Update 2021/APR/1ST:

6 Month Update 2021/JUL/1ST:

9 Month Update 2021/SEPT/1ST:

1 Year Update 2022/JAN/1ST:

1.25 Year Update 2022/APR/1ST:

1.50 Year Update 2022/JUL/1ST:

1.75 Year Update 2022/SEPT/1ST:

2 Year Update 2023/JAN/1ST:

2.25 Year Update 2023/APR/1ST:

2.50 Year Update 2023/JUL/1ST:

2.75 Year Update 2023/SEPT/1ST:

3 Year Update 2024/JAN/1ST:

WHAT I'M WORKING WITH:

BATHMATE HYDROMAX
    PHALLOSAN FORTE & PHALLOSAN PLUS

DIET (cutting toxic food out of my life & adding LIVE foods to my diet)
    LIFESTYLE (slowly cutting toxic addictions in my life)
    CONSISTENT SLEEP (an 8-9 hour sleep schedule)

I will be progressively improving in these 5 areas until I hit a big plateau. When I do hit that plateau I will graduate to more demanding workouts if and ONLY IF my diet, lifestyle, & sleep is now a cornerstone to my training.

I would probably graduate to the next level by:

ADDING JELQING AND MANUAL STRETCHING
    SWITCHING TO BATHMATE HYDROMAX EXTREME
    ADD SOME TYPE OF HANGING EXERCISE

ROUTINE
    -phallosan plus to sleep for 8H
    -bathmate as I shower in the morning
    2~3 sets of 5 mins with 3~5mins of jelqing in between
    -phallosan forte when I get to work for 3 more hours (more if I couldn't keep the phallosan on for the full 8 hrs during sleep. 11 phallosan weartime is what I'm aiming for)

Mon-Sat: phallosan 11hrs each day
    Mon-Fri: bathmate 2-3 sets every morning with jelqing in between
    Sun: rest

What ultimately got me to try out these devices out:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...san-users.html

DREAM SIZE:
    7" ERECT LENGTH
    6" ERECT GIRTH

watchmegrow77
    Last edited by watchmegrow77; 01-10-2021, 07:08 AM.

Will be uploading pictures in a day or so with a post bath mate pump measurement of my current size soon.

Comment

Originally posted by watchmegrow77 View Post
      Will be uploading pictures in a day or so with a post bath mate pump measurement of my current size soon.
      Nice! Just make sure to put them in your album, not the open forums
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
        Nice! Just make sure to put them in your album, not the open forums

Will do Hans!

Comment

Welcome to the gym watchme!

From your first post alone I know you'll do great! And keeping a log here will definitely keep you accountable and therefore consistent! Which is the most important thing.

I'm a fellow Newbie here as well! Just started 2 months ago and wish you the best on your journey! Will be keeping an eye out on your log!

A few questions:

Is your Erect Length measurement BPEL or NBPEL?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read on users of Bathmate, the penis will usually end up getting temporarily bigger (both lengthwise & girthwise) than your normal size measurements from the pump. Do you think taking your measurements after pumping from a Bathmate will accurately portray what you have actually gained compared to what the pump has temporarily given to you?

I just think if you want consistent measurements you may skew your results if you measure after pumping. As your end results can vary based on the amount of pressure and how long you've used the Bathmate in a particular workout. And results can be further skewed because some people can develop a temporary edema under their skin, which could make the penis seem girthier than it actually is, when in actuality it's just a fluid buildup and not real gains. But then again, I've never used a pump before so I'm just basing this opinion off what I've read online. Maybe you've already thought of this and have a way to deal with this issue and I'm just saying all this for nothing lol!

Either way congrats on your first step towards a bigger and better dick!
          BEGIN! October 25, 2020
          BPEL: 6.0625"
          MEG = 4.625"
          BEG = 4.5"

Just Watch My Log

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I must say that your initial post has me rooting for you. Best of luck, read as much as you can and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yo WMG, can you post some info on the routine you're going to implement? Sets/length of time in the bathmate + hours per day phallosan would be good. It's good to be clear on these things as well as any sort of progression you plan to implement so you have a plan to stick to going forward.

Also I think adding some kind of length work would be good in combination with the phallosan. Probably before or separate from (earlier in the day or on a separate day than) the BM sessions. I say this because the phallosan is more about enhancing gains than it is about providing gains all on its own. I'd also caution it may be tougher to get into the phallosan after pumping, so if you're just gonna be a day user of the phallosan, maybe consider pumping at night before bed so your cock has time to "deflate" before the next day's ADS session.

I wanted to point out it's somewhat unorthodox you're starting with devices, and "graduating" to manuals like jelqing and stretching. Usually, it's done the other way around. Beginners will start with the JP90, which is a pure manual routine, and "graduate" to device work such as pumping, hanging, clamping etc. The JP90 itself can also be heavily intensified by adding sets/time in a progressive fashion. I'm not really sure what your PE history is, but if you have not yet done the JP90 already, then I would strongly recommend considering it before jumping into devices. You could definitely couple it with your ADS as well, but pumping is something that you might want to hold off on as you acclimate to the exercises and condition your penis. Most people will gain a quarter to a half inch during that process, as well.

If starting off with pumping, I wanted to make you aware the general recommendation has been to do at least a short, light jelq between sets. This actually makes a lot of sense, if only from a safety perspective of keeping all of the fluid moving and preventing lymph buildup during sessions. But as we know, jelqing is a girth exercise, and therefore it will further enhance your girth sessions with the bathmate. Just something to consider. If I'm working girth, it's usually just a quick 3-5m jelq between 10m air pump sessions. Really evens things out and helps the cock return to the "normal" anatomical state while it's outside of the pump.

My only other advice is don't go overboard and do a routine with which you know you can stay consistent. That means a routine that fits around your lifestyle, daily/weekly schedule, etc. I can't tell you how many routines I have tried over the years, only to fail in a matter of months (or less) because it just wasn't appropriate for my schedule. Whatever you start with, it ought to be something you can keep doing for the long haul, where you have enough available privacy time on a daily/weekly basis to meet the requirements of that routine.

Best of luck and hope to hear more from you soon.
              Current: 7x6
              Goal: 9x7

Comment

Originally posted by StartNow View Post
                Welcome to the gym watchme!

From your first post alone I know you'll do great! And keeping a log here will definitely keep you accountable and therefore consistent! Which is the most important thing.

I'm a fellow Newbie here as well! Just started 2 months ago and wish you the best on your journey! Will be keeping an eye out on your log!

A few questions:

Is your Erect Length measurement BPEL or NBPEL?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read on users of Bathmate, the penis will usually end up getting temporarily bigger (both lengthwise & girthwise) than your normal size measurements from the pump. Do you think taking your measurements after pumping from a Bathmate will accurately portray what you have actually gained compared to what the pump has temporarily given to you?

I just think if you want consistent measurements you may skew your results if you measure after pumping. As your end results can vary based on the amount of pressure and how long you've used the Bathmate in a particular workout. And results can be further skewed because some people can develop a temporary edema under their skin, which could make the penis seem girthier than it actually is, when in actuality it's just a fluid buildup and not real gains. But then again, I've never used a pump before so I'm just basing this opinion off what I've read online. Maybe you've already thought of this and have a way to deal with this issue and I'm just saying all this for nothing lol!

Either way congrats on your first step towards a bigger and better dick!

Hey Startnow! Appreciate your input! It's good to know I have a fellow newbie to be going on this journey with! Best of wishes to you man!

"Is your Erect Length measurement BPEL or NBPEL?"

-My erect length is Bone Pressed. Should have noted!

"Do you think taking your measurements after pumping from a Bathmate will accurately portray what you have actually gained compared to what the pump has temporarily given to you?

-I'm very well aware of this. Even if it's a temporary one, it's something I'll be using with my woman so it doesn't seem to really bother me haha. Obviously measuring the cemented gains is the more accurate route. But I know my dick's pump won't get any bigger unless my penis has actually grown bigger. (but yeah the pump time and pressure strength will vary my size - so on a measuring day my mindset is to to get as pumped as I can everytime just so it doesn't vary too much?)

So the bigger pump measurement the bigger the growth I've gotten is what I'll be assuming. If I can get to a 7inch on a pump I will be more than happy to use! I have a very busy schedule so I don't have sex often. But on a day I do plan to have a special night with my woman I will be pumping 30mins to an hour prior before having sex always. It's her night she deserves it haha.

But then again, just cause I've reached the size I want in a pumped form won't mean I'll be stopping on my PE journey. I will keep going! For now I'll be measuring like this. But who knows. In the future I might change to measuring a non pumped dick.

So in short yes it's not the accurate size of my actual penis but a bathmate dick is what I'll be using all the time until my non pumped dick is "too big" for my girl to handle which I think will be in a loooong while from now haha

Hope that clears up your questions!

Feel free to ask me anything my man~

watchmegrow77
                Last edited by watchmegrow77; 01-01-2021, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  Welcome to the gym, I must say that your initial post has me rooting for you. Best of luck, read as much as you can and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Yo BigO!
                  Empowered by your encouragement!
                  Will do, thanks for the helping hand man!

Comment

Originally posted by HangHung View Post
                    Yo WMG, can you post some info on the routine you're going to implement? Sets/length of time in the bathmate + hours per day phallosan would be good. It's good to be clear on these things as well as any sort of progression you plan to implement so you have a plan to stick to going forward.

Also I think adding some kind of length work would be good in combination with the phallosan. Probably before or separate from (earlier in the day or on a separate day than) the BM sessions. I say this because the phallosan is more about enhancing gains than it is about providing gains all on its own. I'd also caution it may be tougher to get into the phallosan after pumping, so if you're just gonna be a day user of the phallosan, maybe consider pumping at night before bed so your cock has time to "deflate" before the next day's ADS session.

I wanted to point out it's somewhat unorthodox you're starting with devices, and "graduating" to manuals like jelqing and stretching. Usually, it's done the other way around. Beginners will start with the JP90, which is a pure manual routine, and "graduate" to device work such as pumping, hanging, clamping etc. The JP90 itself can also be heavily intensified by adding sets/time in a progressive fashion. I'm not really sure what your PE history is, but if you have not yet done the JP90 already, then I would strongly recommend considering it before jumping into devices. You could definitely couple it with your ADS as well, but pumping is something that you might want to hold off on as you acclimate to the exercises and condition your penis. Most people will gain a quarter to a half inch during that process, as well.

If starting off with pumping, I wanted to make you aware the general recommendation has been to do at least a short, light jelq between sets. This actually makes a lot of sense, if only from a safety perspective of keeping all of the fluid moving and preventing lymph buildup during sessions. But as we know, jelqing is a girth exercise, and therefore it will further enhance your girth sessions with the bathmate. Just something to consider. If I'm working girth, it's usually just a quick 3-5m jelq between 10m air pump sessions. Really evens things out and helps the cock return to the "normal" anatomical state while it's outside of the pump.

My only other advice is don't go overboard and do a routine with which you know you can stay consistent. That means a routine that fits around your lifestyle, daily/weekly schedule, etc. I can't tell you how many routines I have tried over the years, only to fail in a matter of months (or less) because it just wasn't appropriate for my schedule. Whatever you start with, it ought to be something you can keep doing for the long haul, where you have enough available privacy time on a daily/weekly basis to meet the requirements of that routine.

Best of luck and hope to hear more from you soon.

What's up Hang?!
                    Really appreciate putting your input man!!

"Yo WMG, can you post some info on the routine you're going to implement?"

- Sure! Will update my thread. But to briefly state my routine goes like this:

1. Phallosan Plus while I sleep (8HRS)
                    2. Wake up & do a bathmate session. (2x 5min sets sometimes 3~)
                    3. Go to work & put on my Phallosan Forte for 3 HRS. (I put it on more on days I couldn't keep on the Phallosan Plus on for the full 8HRS while I sleep)

Phallosan I am aiming for 11 HRS a day Mon-Saturday.

Bathmate I'm slowing building to do it every morning Mon-Fri.

&on Sundays I don't do any PE, just rest.

When I don't have my Phallosan on I have my penis taped around something such as a pen or a sharpie so it dosen't turtle. I believe if I do this it'll help heal my penis in the newly stretched state.

"I wanted to point out it's somewhat unorthodox you're starting with devices, and "graduating" to manuals like jelqing and stretching."

-hmm you're probably right haha. I should definitely incorporate manual stretching and jelqing. Will definitely look into the routine!

I've read a few threads on guys that only used the phallosan and bathmate and seemed to gain really good results hence which is why I've gotten the devices.

I've been pumping for about 6 weeks now (3-4 times a week with 10-15minutes / 2-3sets of minutes) & I've put in about 85 HRS on my phallosan so far. Just never thought about the fact that my penis could acclimate to the demands from the bathmate. Hmm. I'm kind of worried now.

this one particular thread was what tipped me over to buy the devices btw:
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...rogress-3.html

let me know what you think!

"If starting off with pumping, I wanted to make you aware the general recommendation has been to do at least a short, light jelq between sets. This actually makes a lot of sense, if only from a safety perspective of keeping all of the fluid moving and preventing lymph buildup during sessions. But as we know, jelqing is a girth exercise, and therefore it will further enhance your girth sessions with the bathmate."

- thanks! will implement this to my routine. Jelqs before every set!! Can't wait to try. Gotta figure out when to put in my stretching routines. I'm debating if I should stick to my current routine + the jelqs in between each Bathmate set for about 3 months and see how my results are OR I should keep my BM on down to a minimal (or non at all) and incorporate more of manual work.

"My only other advice is don't go overboard and do a routine with which you know you can stay consistent. That means a routine that fits around your lifestyle, daily/weekly schedule, etc."

-Well this was one of the big things that brought me to buying devices. Cause it really blends into my life phallosan while I sleep/bathmate while I shower/phallosan as I work haha Sounded like a strategy that came from heaven. haha My life is packed with a big work load on a daily basis and I know if it's something I have to take time out to do I couldn't guarantee myself consistency. So as of now my routine is integrated into my lifestyle. But the acclimation part is starting to bug me out.

Btw I'd love to hear more about your PE journey! Your gains & the type of paths you took. Would be a huge insight man

Thank you so much for tuning in! Such a great feeling to know I have someone who cares! Cheers Hang!
                    watchmegrow77
                    Last edited by watchmegrow77; 01-01-2021, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Thank you all for tuning in and sharing your perspectives as well as the words of encouragement. Feel amazing to be apart of this community. Cheers to becoming the best version of yourself~

Comment

Updated my current size on my album! Can't wait to see what it'd be in 1~2 years from now.

Comment

good luck with the gains! this stuff works i started with this 4 months ago started at bp 7 inches after 3 months managed to gain 0.5 inches im now at 7.5 bp didnt measure in a month though so not sure of the length now...my long term goal is 8.0 inch hopefully ill reach this by end of this year
                          African_Warrior
                          Last edited by African_Warrior; 01-01-2021, 05:21 AM.

Comment

1. Phallosan Plus while I sleep (8HRS)
                            Oh damn, phallosan finally came out with an extender? Nice. Might have to pick one up. How's it been in bed for you? I don't think I could run the forte comfortably overnight, always had to rip it off mid-sleep.

When I don't have my Phallosan on I have my penis taped around something such as a pen or a sharpie so it dosen't turtle. I believe if I do this it'll help heal my penis in the newly stretched state.
                            So my solution to this was using a silicone tube like the one the LG gives you. You can also buy cheap ones on ebay. I think stealth also has a pricier product made of (I believe?) TPE which I really liked as well. They call it the sheathe or something like that.

I've been pumping for about 6 weeks now (3-4 times a week with 10-15minutes / 2-3sets of minutes) & I've put in about 85 HRS on my phallosan so far. Just never thought about the fact that my penis could acclimate to the demands from the bathmate. Hmm. I'm kind of worried now.
                            I think you may have misunderstood me here. I just meant to say that manuals will help acclimate you to the bathmate, but if you're already 6 weeks into using it, you're probably already acclimated, so it's kind of a moot point. But manuals are still a great addition to any device-based routine.

this one particular thread was what tipped me over to buy the devices btw:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...rogress-3.html

let me know what you think!
                            How so? Read the whole thing and he just seems to be asking the rep some basic questions. But in any case, there are some amazing progress and success threads on pumping so I know it's one of the most effective forms of girth work. If you read through the top gainer threads on here/thunders, many of them pumped to get their girth gains. Usually in addition to jelqing.

thanks! will implement this to my routine. Jelqs before every set!! Can't wait to try. Gotta figure out when to put in my stretching routines. I'm debating if I should stick to my current routine + the jelqs in between each Bathmate set for about 3 months and see how my results are OR I should keep my BM on down to a minimal (or non at all) and incorporate more of manual work.
                            Considering you extend all night manual stretches at night before bed makes the most sense to me. You can then use the phallosan plus to heal elongated.

Far as the BM if you've been successful acclimating to it for 6 weeks now, I see no reason to stop. It's certainly not going to hurt you, as long as you're being conservative with your pressure/time increases.

I also didn't see any mention of warmup but I highly, highly recommend you do so before jelqing/pumping. I understand the BM you're in a hot bath or shower, but assuming you're jelqing with coconut oil/vaseline beforehand, 10 minute warmup with a hot pad/rice sock/hot wash cloth is always good for safety purposes + getting the most out of the workout. For those of us that are obsessed with hanging, heat is also our best friend because it makes the tissues more pliable.

Well this was one of the big things that brought me to buying devices. Cause it really blends into my life phallosan while I sleep/bathmate while I shower/phallosan as I work haha Sounded like a strategy that came from heaven. haha My life is packed with a big work load on a daily basis and I know if it's something I have to take time out to do I couldn't guarantee myself consistency. So as of now my routine is integrated into my lifestyle. But the acclimation part is starting to bug me out.
                            Like I said I think I might've confused you regarding acclimation. I only meant to say that manuals help acclimate you to pumping, which makes for a safer transition, instead of going from a totally unconditioned penis to pumping. But I'll tell you, if you were going to get an injury from pumping, it would have been mostly because you didn't take time to slowly build up your time/pressure (same as any other exercise or device). Using manuals to get used to PE in the beginning is just one of those recommendations that can be helpful to some but isn't necessary for everyone. I myself have on several occasions rekindled my routines after long breaks using only pumping and jelqing exclusively.

Btw I'd love to hear more about your PE journey! Your gains & the type of paths you took. Would be a huge insight man
                            I started in 2012 when I was a kid. Learned about JP, which is still the top newbie routine on the gym to this day, fell in love with jelqing in particular. Learned about Going411By7's journey and he inspired me to increase my time and efforts to PEing up to a couple hours a day during college. Literally got to a point I was jelqing for 2h sessions broken up into 30m sets, followed by a half hour of very intense stretching. I went from 6x5 to over 7x6, but could never regain full, unbridled consistency once college hit. Past several years fell in love with hanging as a means of intense yet passive PE since I've always felt I've been a bit of a hard-gainer when it comes to length, but could never regain consistency until recently. I ran a log I think a year or two back (hence the genesis of this account), where I ran the phallosan for, I think it was, 5 or 600 hours. I think I nailed down a quarter inch from it. Thought for sure I'd get to 1000 but I was in school and working at the time which was just taking up too much of my potential privacy time, and I'll tell you walking around with the forte 12+ hours per day is a pain in the ass. The squeaking, the taking off and reapplying in the bathroom, the pinching, the making sure you're covering it so it doesn't draw eyes, etc. You gotta be in the right frame of mind to dedicate yourself long term to that. I'll probably get back into it, although this plus seems much more promising. I've got ample private time now, so it could be good to just slap on an extender in my down time between hanging sets, and at night. That's why I'd love to hear your experience how it's been sleeping with it.

Thank you so much for tuning in! Such a great feeling to know I have someone who cares! Cheers Hang!
                            Cheers bro. Good luck on your journey.
                            HangHung
                            Last edited by HangHung; 01-01-2021, 05:04 PM.
                            Current: 7x6
                            Goal: 9x7

Comment

Oh damn, phallosan finally came out with an extender? Nice. Might have to pick one up. How's it been in bed for you? I don't think I could run the forte comfortably overnight, always had to rip it off mid-sleep.

Sometimes I rip it off mid-sleep, sometimes I knock for the full sleep haha I personally think it's great. It's a awesome to see my penis stretched out in the morning when I take a shower haha

So my solution to this was using a silicone tube like the one the LG gives you. You can also buy cheap ones on ebay. I think stealth also has a pricier product made of (I believe?) TPE which I really liked as well. They call it the sheathe or something like that.
                              Awesome! Will definitely look into that!

I think you may have misunderstood me here. I just meant to say that manuals will help acclimate you to the bathmate, but if you're already 6 weeks into using it, you're probably already acclimated, so it's kind of a moot point. But manuals are still a great addition to any device-based routine.
                              Ah~ I was low-key panicking haha thought if my penis acclimates it gets harder to grow or something lol that's great to hear whew.

How so? Read the whole thing and he just seems to be asking the rep some basic questions. But in any case, there are some amazing progress and success threads on pumping so I know it's one of the most effective forms of girth work. If you read through the top gainer threads on here/thunders, many of them pumped to get their girth gains. Usually in addition to jelqing.
                              damn.... I referenced the wrong link;; my bad~

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...san-users.html

it was this!

Considering you extend all night manual stretches at night before bed makes the most sense to me. You can then use the phallosan plus to heal elongated.

Far as the BM if you've been successful acclimating to it for 6 weeks now, I see no reason to stop. It's certainly not going to hurt you, as long as you're being conservative with your pressure/time increases.

I also didn't see any mention of warmup but I highly, highly recommend you do so before jelqing/pumping. I understand the BM you're in a hot bath or shower, but assuming you're jelqing with coconut oil/vaseline beforehand, 10 minute warmup with a hot pad/rice sock/hot wash cloth is always good for safety purposes + getting the most out of the workout. For those of us that are obsessed with hanging, heat is also our best friend because it makes the tissues more pliable.
                              AWESOME! Thanks for the tips! Now I have more clarity to when to stretch. & yes never thought of warming up like that. Will be a number 1 priority going forward!

Like I said I think I might've confused you regarding acclimation. I only meant to say that manuals help acclimate you to pumping, which makes for a safer transition, instead of going from a totally unconditioned penis to pumping. But I'll tell you, if you were going to get an injury from pumping, it would have been mostly because you didn't take time to slowly build up your time/pressure (same as any other exercise or device). Using manuals to get used to PE in the beginning is just one of those recommendations that can be helpful to some but isn't necessary for everyone. I myself have on several occasions rekindled my routines after long breaks using only pumping and jelqing exclusively.
                              Gotya!!!

I started in 2012 when I was a kid. Learned about JP, which is still the top newbie routine on the gym to this day, fell in love with jelqing in particular. Learned about Going411By7's journey and he inspired me to increase my time and efforts to PEing up to a couple hours a day during college. Literally got to a point I was jelqing for 2h sessions broken up into 30m sets, followed by a half hour of very intense stretching. I went from 6x5 to over 7x6, but could never regain full, unbridled consistency once college hit. Past several years fell in love with hanging as a means of intense yet passive PE since I've always felt I've been a bit of a hard-gainer when it comes to length, but could never regain consistency until recently. I ran a log I think a year or two back (hence the genesis of this account), where I ran the phallosan for, I think it was, 5 or 600 hours. I think I nailed down a quarter inch from it. Thought for sure I'd get to 1000 but I was in school and working at the time which was just taking up too much of my potential privacy time, and I'll tell you walking around with the forte 12+ hours per day is a pain in the ass. The squeaking, the taking off and reapplying in the bathroom, the pinching, the making sure you're covering it so it doesn't draw eyes, etc. You gotta be in the right frame of mind to dedicate yourself long term to that. I'll probably get back into it, although this plus seems much more promising. I've got ample private time now, so it could be good to just slap on an extender in my down time between hanging sets, and at night. That's why I'd love to hear your experience how it's been sleeping with it.
                              Oh man that's freaking awesome! Your gains are crazy. It still puts me in awe when I see someone actually grow their penis. I've yet to experience so some part of me is half worried half excited, but damn. Inspired!! You should definitely try to plus! It's definitely sooooo much more comfortable to sleep in than the forte! Just a bit of a pain in the ass to get the right pressure. And yeah the squeaky noise lmao that really is the pain in the ass hahaha Excited for your journey! Would be amazing to see you add more on top of what you gained! Good luck on your progress to man!! Hope to hear from you often! Have an explosive day my brother!

Comment

Working...
                              X