• Show
Clear All

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    Ok back to the non injury routine

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    Sure iv'e experimented with a few methods but the most common theme to the whole process is

20 minutes of 4 directional stretches
    10 minutes of jelqing wet
    The more consistent the quicker the growth
    and also it usually happens when your resting.

5 times a week with 2 rest days is the most common used timing pattern

The injury is a rash type symptom on the gland its not painful but rather just annoying...
    i cant pump or it expands
    or hang

Leave a comment:

• Starting_Somewhere
    replied
    Hi 18x13goalreached. I just noticed your sig. Over 5cm (2 inches) in one year sounds really good. This journal started in October 2020. Do you mind saying what you did before then?

Also what is the recent injury you got?

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    unfortunately this injury is persistent so i'm just going to stretch for 30 minutes a day until it goes.

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    When I've healed i will be continuing this

Pump 1x5 mins (so the ring fits easier for hanging)
    Hang 20 min 1 kg
    4 directional 20 mins
    1x 5 min hand pump (same reason for the hang)
    Hang 1kg 20 mins
    1x5 min hand pump

And so far this is by far the best routine I've tried... i got flaccid hang results in about 17/20 days.

I don't think i'll be changing this for a while.

Routine timing is a little bit different to the standard.. going to do 1 month straight then 1 week growth break and repeat.
    Last edited by 18x13goalreached; 04-01-2021, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    having to take medical break

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    nah not in the pump and fully flaccid

Leave a comment:

• CervixScout
    replied
    Also, do you do side to side movements while in the pump?

Leave a comment:

• CervixScout
    replied
    When youíre doing your stretches / side to sides are you erect or pulling flaccid?

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    i'm not sure iv'e never used a bathmate but from the photos iv'e seen... i cant see how it would fit over the top.

Leave a comment:

• CervixScout
    replied
    Yes. Iíd greatly appreciate some tutelage so I can get the most out of this. Please PM the sleeve youíre speaking of. I can send you a photo of the air pump that QEP provided.

Would this sleeve also make the bathmate with handball pump more effective in hour opinion?

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    yeah you need a sleeve a massive one that you can get online or from sex shops i'm happy to pm you the link.

Its a huge one that's made of silicone.

I wouldn't use my hand pump with out it.

It's definitely more 4 directional than side to sides too.
    Last edited by 18x13goalreached; 03-26-2021, 12:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CervixScout
    replied
    This is awesome. So you have increased 6cm since March 2020 just with air pump and side to side stretches more or less? (Granted itís been a year, but those are insane gains at any duration)
    I just started on 23 March with the QEP and Iím using the provided air pump for 10-20mins at a time. Almost max pressure. I stop at a certain pressure because it starts trying to the tubes that run to my testicles through and that shit hurts. Any experience or remedy on that?

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    so took about a week off after 17 days straight going to continue this routine this is by far the best routine iv'e ever done noticeable results in a matter of weeks

Leave a comment:

• 18x13goalreached
    replied
    so i went 17 days straight and had one rest day on day 18 and my goodness who ever is saying that the rest is where the magic happens is so right.

Its making me question the next 13 days i may do 11 in a row then take 2 days off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X