Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BootySnorkelers Progress/Routine/Succes Log

Hello PE'ers !
    Starting today I've decided to make my own progress log which will be updated on a daily basis (hopefully)
    Wanted to share my experiences day by day ,how I feel about certain changes and so on and I want to keep it all logged so who knows,maybe in a distant future to read where I've started !
    Quick recap I've started PE back in 2015-16 not quite sure,was lurking around ,and I'm pretty sure I've gained around 1cm in 3 months time with JP90's routine.
    Had to stop cause of loads of traveling,work,0 privacy and decided to come back with a strong will to resume and GROW !
    December 2020 I've decided to buy bathmate since I'm mostly concerned about girth,which is below average .
    Never had sexual problems,winnie stays up for hours if needed ,does the work and no one ever complained about the size but as we man are ,it's never enough !
    My measurements on 15/12/2020 BPEL= 15.5cm NBPEL = 14cm MSEG = 12cm and my long term goal is to reach 19cm with atleast 18cm in girth .
    Something I never liked about myself is that my flaccid girth is like 8-9cm and length is smaller than my balls hang ,so sometimes I'm wondering how does it even get to this erect size from that.
    To not keep this post longer than it is ,I'm glad I'm starting this ,to see which results I can make ,with the help of all the good and experienced people on these forums!
    At the moment I'm only doing JP90's program and will stick to it and will count my "start" as of february 2021 since no gains have been made till present day
    Wish me luck to those 19CM !

2/10/2021
    Came home from gym which im doing same as my PE routine 3days on 1 day off ,to compliment gains on multiple fronts !
    Been fitness instructor for most of my life ,and now I'm back into full focus on myself !
    Warm shower for 15 minutes
    Did some penis massage to warm it up ,and some "firestarters " to relax ligaments to prepare them for workout !
    Did stretches with 30 fast kegels ,left,right,straight,up,down = 150fast kegels and rotation stretches clock/counterclockwise 10 turns each side
    Flaccid was nice and loose so I jumped into Jelqs with baby oil
    Did 250 jelqs in 4 sets with 60Vjelqs and something I call "straight V jelqs" which originally was the way I tought I'm doing it right till I found a picture of Vjelqs on forums .
    Cooldown shower again ,and after decided to try to do some LASs ,since I'm some1 who spends 8-10hrs infront of PC .
    Wasn't sure how long I should do them since I couldn't find proper tread on how to start on them and progress decided to do 2x20min
    Felt some burning sensation but no negative effect on erection or anything ,felt pretty good ,had a feeling I could do it full day ,I'm thinking tomorrow to go for 30 mins ,still questioning !

Comment

2/11/2021

Woke up with nice boner,showing me that all is good and I'm not overdoing with exercises.
      Was worried cause I did 3x20mins LASs but it felt even better this morning.
      Yesterday after finishing LAS my penis was way more extended for the rest of the day ,which was a good and amazing feeling having it hanging all the way ^^
      Came back from gym had nice 10-15min warm shower ,jelqed abit to warm up the ligs.
      Did 5 way stretches with 30-40 fast kegels and circle stretches clock/counterclockwise 10 turns each side ,penis felt good nice flaccid relaxed
      Did 4x125 jelqs (you can divide by 2 since I'm counting 1 as 1 hand stroke instead of 2)
      V-jelqs 4x60
      Straight V-jelq 4x60 (my naming invention of something "wrong" I did at start )
      Cooldown with warm towel.
      Felt good troughout the workout ,am abit busy today so once I'm back home I will try to increase my LASs time and do 3x30 and see how it goes !
      Warmup before !
      Tomorrow Rest day !

Comment

2/13/2021

Yesterday was a break ,had some blue/purple spot on my penis head from jelqing ,masturbated 3x and it felt amazing after few days of break
        Today woke up with wood up same as usual since I'm on JP90 routine so no sign of overtraining or overmasturbating,everything seemd perfect !
        Purple dot on head is still there tho but so far doesn't affect what I do .
        Warmup 10 minutes with hot towel
        Did Stretches 5 sides -up-down-left-right-straight with 40 Quick Kegels
        Did 5 sets of 125 Jelqs (1 hand 1 Jelq ) - Total of 625
        Finished with 15 sec horse squeeze for some reason even tho I never do those
        Cooldown 5 mins with hot towel
        Today I've pushed with LASs and going to see how it feels ,did 4x30mins ,so total 2hrs of LAS
        So far so good !

Comment

2/14/2021

Woke up ,went gym as usual and did my workout afterwards .
          Shower +10 min towel warmup
          5 sides stretches with quick 40 kegels followed by circle stretches.
          4 Sets of 125 Jelqs + 4x60 vJelq + 4x60 Straight V-jelqs (all jelqs counted as 1hand -1jelq)
          Cooldown 5 minutes with warm towel and straight to LASs 2x30minutes
          Didn't want to overdo today,I'm feeling some exhaustion in general and theres purple spots on head of my penis so I took it lightly today!
          No negative PI's ,erection is good ,not top but decent and strong!
          Keep pushing !

Comment

2/15/2021

Warm up :
            10 mins with a warm towel
            5 Sets of 125 Jelqs + 5x60 vJelq + 5x60 Straight V-jelqs (all jelqs counted as 1hand -1jelq)
            Cooldown 5 minutes with warm towel and straight to LASs 1x30minutes
            Didn't want to overdo today,I'm feeling some exhaustion in general I think it might be that I overdid it with LASs ,so I just did one set of 30 mins and called it a day .
            No negative PI's,everything went smooth ,just feeling some burning sensation in head of my penis but should be fine since tomorrow is just sex and break day !

Comment

2/16/2021

Was a day off from PE ,but man ,yesterday I went for 4hrs of awesome sex with a friend ,had an erection of 16yo and it just didn't want to go down,felt amazing !
              Went to kitchen while lady was in bed ,after 3-4 minutes he was just still standing up ,wasn't like that since teenage years
              Never had any problems with erection ,or with lasting long ,but the moment im out and I stop it goes down,yesterday was different ,so PE and begginer program is doing wonders ,so I had to share

2/17/2021

We back into workout ,woke up ,all positive PI's especially since yesterday I tought might be abit tired but all was perfectly fine !
              15min of Warm towel warmup
              4 Sets of 125 Jelqs + 4x60 vJelq + 4x60 Straight V-jelqs (all jelqs counted as 1hand -1jelq)
              Cooldown 5 minutes with warm towel and straight to LASs 2x30minutes
              Tomorrows plan is just to increase LASs for an extra 30 minutes and see how it goes next day ,I feel like for today is enough !
              Keep PEing guys !
              BootySnorkler
              Last edited by BootySnorkler; 02-18-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

2/18/2021
                Workout time :
                10min of Warm towel warmup
                5 Sets of 125 Jelqs + 5x60 vJelq + 5x60 Straight V-jelqs (all jelqs counted as 1hand -1jelq)
                Cooldown 5 minutes with warm towel and straight to LASs 3x30minutes
                While doing LASs I did 4x100 kegels (which I never do except while stretching it to sides on start of routine)
                Today for the first time after/during jelqs I felt like I'm edging,Had a good erection and had to stop for moments to go down to 80-90% so I could jelq properly.
                Did 2x15secs HQ while it was fully erected ,felt great ,again blue/purple spots started to show up I think probably cause I've jelqed with high erection level,is that even wrong ,or maybe it should be done that way ?
                BootySnorkler
                Last edited by BootySnorkler; 02-18-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

2/19/2021
                  10min of Warm towel warmup
                  Did 15-20 sec horse squeeze
                  Cooldown 5 minutes with warm towel
                  Now taking 2 days off for the weekend ,to recover abit more !

Comment

2/22/2021
                    After 2 days of break and masturbation I'm back into workout routine.
                    10-15min of Warm shower warm up
                    6 Sets of 125 Jelqs + 5x60 vJelq + 5x60 Straight V-jelqs (all jelqs counted as 1hand -1jelq)
                    Did 2x15-20 sec horse squeeze
                    Cooldown 10 minutes with warm towel
                    Straight into LASs for 45 min,followed by 3x100 kegels !
                    Workout done !

Comment

2/23/2021
                      10-15min of Warm shower warm up+hot towel warmup
                      Cooldown 10 minutes with warm towel and 300 kegels while warming down !
                      Straight into LASs for 2x30min
                      Workout done !

Comment

2/24/2021
                        10-15min of Warm shower warm up+hot towel warmup
                        5 sides stretches with quick 50 kegels followed by circle stretches.
                        Did 8x15-20 sec horse squeeze
                        Cooldown 10 minutes with warm towel and 400 kegels while warming down !
                        Workout done !

So today I've decided to increase quick kegels when stretching so I went up to 50 ,as u saw before was on 40 ,just to see how it all feels afterwards .
                        Aswell I've decided to keep it always at 5 sets of 125 jelqs (might reduce to 100 cause easier to maintain erection on last strokes) ,used to be on 4 sets but I feel I could go even more,that's what I'll probably be doing for next month .
                        Also today I included 8 sets of 15-20sec horse squeezes ,I love that grip and how veiny cock gets ,feels strong and powerfull ,just wanted to get that feeling and aswell to check it out if any negative PI's or something similar is going to happen,even tho I doubt I will incorporate those into my routine yet.
                        Trying not to step away from JP90 routine that much ,except adding more jelqs when I feel like I can and increasing kegels ,which shouldn't hurt if done gradually I assume
                        Next day is break ,and we back into our routine !

Comment

2/26/2021
                          So yesterday was a break,and I felt like a 16yo with his erections and horniness ,I had to masturbate 3-4x and it still wanted to go up .
                          My break days are never break days fully regardless of what I do ,I mean these r all positive PI's but still
                          So today I woke up with same problem ,except today is workout day so we go for it :
                          Morning routine: 9AM
                          10-15min of hot towel warmup
                          Did some edging and came in the end !
                          Cooldown 10 minutes with warm towel.

Afternoon routine : 3PM
                          10-15min ofhot towel warmup
                          Did some edging again and came again in the end .

Today I've decided to push it out of it's comfort zone,decided to check how is it going to feel tomorrow ,I'm well aware that this might be overkill for some1 who's doing it for a month ,and overtraining for sure if continued ,but I will check PI's tomorrow ,and decide if I take a break or continue with my 3-1 ,but normal routine ,today was exception and it feels good !
                          Came 2x ,EQ was great during all this ,so I'm positive this is working out so far

Comment

2/27/2021
                            No negative PI's from yesterday ,so I've decided to continue with my routine:

Measuring day is closing by ,at the end of this month on first workout day I will measure and see if there's any gains ,so far no noticable "eye" gains cept great EQ and maybe base got abit girthier ,down at the bottom ,but I will know for sure once I do measurements in few days ,excited about it !

Comment

2/28/2021

8 Sets of 125 Jelqs with no vJelqs and Straight V-jelqs (all jelqs counted as 1hand -1jelq)

Today decided to go all in with straight 900+ jelqs and no V -jelqs .
                              Tomorrow is day off and next day first measurements at start of the month ,hopefully I'll be in good spot while measuring and I hope for atleast some newbie gains ,wish me luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X