No announcement yet.

These are the voyages of Arlos's Penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are the voyages of Arlos's Penis.

I started PE a few months back and gained a healthy half inch after about 3 or 4 months. I did a modified JP90 routine and augmented it with pumping about a month in. I was consistently doing exercises everyday but inconsistent with how many I did. I went with how my penis felt that day and didn't do any rest days only light days. I did injure myself by sucking a testicle into the bathmate so I ended up taking time off until I recovered which ended up being a week. I continued for about a month and then started experimenting. I made a sock hanger and tried that out for a week. Later I picked up a Proextender. I took off a week for deconditioning.

My plan now is to slowly build up time using the extender and eventually add manual exercises and pumping on occasion.

When I measured before I'd wait a day after pumping to get a better idea of my measurements. My last and largest measurement was 16 cm BPEL and 13 cm MEG. I noticed after a week my size was a little smaller which I attribute to latent pump gains slowly fading after several days.

Today I measured 15 cm BPEL and 12.1 cm MEG.

I'm starting Proextender for 5 hours w/breaks at 900 grams. For the next week or so I'm going to monitor and make adjustments as needed.
    arlos
    Last edited by arlos; 02-24-2021, 04:48 PM. Reason: bad sprelling

Good luck.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Tell your penis to take good care of its owner.....

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Man was it a pain to get the extender adjusted just right. I'm still tweaking the settings.

Yesterday I wore it apx 4 hours at 900 grams.
        Today I wore it for apx 4 hours at 900 grams.
        I hot water pumped with light pressure for 20 minutes in the afternoon and evening with breaks on the extender.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly how much exercise I should do. I've got PI's across the board but I'm worried that I'll slow progress by too much work. I wish my penis had a timer that went "ding" when I've hit the perfect amount of work. Oh well. I feel this is something intuitive and different for each person. I will try experimenting with less PE sometime to see what affect it has. Also I'm just not sure how many off days I should do.

Comment

Yesterday and today.

I do the following in the morning and evening:
          Shower warm up and light stretches.
          2 hours extender @ 900 grams
          Every 50 minutes I took a 10 minute break w/partial erection to move blood around.
          20 to 30 minutes light hot water batchmate session.

Hijueputa! The noose is starting to really chafe my gland. Today I experimented with getting it comfortable. I think this is going to be key because I can't imagine moving above 1000 grams. I switched to the comfort band and it's been better. Still not great but it's a start.

Also I think the base of the extender is too small for me. I'm searching for a better extender but it's slim picking in this country. I may need to import.

Comment

Yesterday:

2 hours extending @ 1000 grams w/10 min breaks at the 50 min marks.
            30 min light/medium bathmate
            3 hours extending @ 1000 grams w/10 min breaks at the 50 min marks.
            Note: For the first time I felt like I actually fatigued my penis.

Today: Optional break day. I'm not planning on any PE.

I've been figuring out the extender and everyday it's getting easier to use. The first few days were a pain. Putting it on, adjusting it, and wearing it for longer than 20 minutes seemed impossible. Now I'm able to put it on pretty quickly and adjust it. Also I've found ways to make it more comfortable.

I've been measuring myself everyday in order to figure out consistency. The way I was doing it before was measuring maximum bpel and girth. I'd edge and get a very strong EQ where I was close to PONR and then measure. I also wasn't giving enough time for temp bathmate gains to clear. I now wait 24hrs without pumping and get to a more realistic and normal EQ level. I should probably go 48hrs without pumping to get a truly realistic measurement. However, my goal is consistency and measuring trends - not 100% accuracy.

I've also started tracking non bone pressed and flaccid measurements. I'm able to figure out my fat pad is about half an inch. I'm on an exercise/diet plan and curious to see how my body fat percentage affects fat pad and NBPEL.

Note: I ended up pumping later this day. Oops.
            arlos
            Last edited by arlos; 03-03-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Yesterday: Took an additional break day to wrap up some healing.

Today I was surprised to find I've maxed out my current extender rods and I'm on the last set in my kit. Wow.

Comment

2 days ago: 4 hours extending and 25 minutes bathmate on medium pressure.
                Yesterday: Took another rest day since I was still feeling some soreness in what I assume are my ligs.

I'm still surprised I've used up all the extension bars on my extender. It's really motivating me to continue. These gains come slow and usually I'm thinking nothing is happening. I'm not sure if I'm seeing erect length gains but I'm hopeful.

Comment

I follow same routine now, got same size as you. I haven't used all the bars, just the one though. how did you use all the bars though? im confused, since my flaccid is 10cm, and use just one bar. settings are quite hard to adjust, but as advised i am taking it slow. good thing there is a safety pad
                  Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
                  Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
                  Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by VirgilD5to6 View Post
                    I follow same routine now, got same size as you. I haven't used all the bars, just the one though. how did you use all the bars though? im confused, since my flaccid is 10cm, and use just one bar. settings are quite hard to adjust, but as advised i am taking it slow. good thing there is a safety pad
                    I have a cheapo generic proExtender w/noose. It came with a a set of 3cm and a set of 5cm extension bars. When I'm using it I measure about 16.5 stretched flaccid. I'm right at the cusp of using it with only the 5cm extensions. With only the 5cm I can't get much tension. The noose is giving me some wriggle room and I also wrap with a cloth band sometimes.

The adjustments are a pain but I think I've gotten it down. Before It would adjust in weird ways like unscrewing the adjustment bars. Sometimes the spring would come out. Now I always put it to the lowest setting and fasten it then adjust the screw holding the metal above it.

I'm a little concerned with overdoing it so I've been taking rest days if I feel any soreness from the day before.The past week or so I've been feeling it in what I think are my ligs. It's a deep sensation in my groin. I do around 4 hours and up to 6 hours a day varying the tension from 900 to apx 1100 grams.

I don't think I've seen much erection gains yet but my flaccid stretched length is definitely longer.

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
                      I have a cheapo generic proExtender w/noose. It came with a a set of 3cm and a set of 5cm extension bars. When I'm using it I measure about 16.5 stretched flaccid. I'm right at the cusp of using it with only the 5cm extensions. With only the 5cm I can't get much tension. The noose is giving me some wriggle room and I also wrap with a cloth band sometimes.

The adjustments are a pain but I think I've gotten it down. Before It would adjust in weird ways like unscrewing the adjustment bars. Sometimes the spring would come out. Now I always put it to the lowest setting and fasten it then adjust the screw holding the metal above it.

I'm a little concerned with overdoing it so I've been taking rest days if I feel any soreness from the day before.The past week or so I've been feeling it in what I think are my ligs. It's a deep sensation in my groin. I do around 4 hours and up to 6 hours a day varying the tension from 900 to apx 1100 grams.

I don't think I've seen much erection gains yet but my flaccid stretched length is definitely longer.
                      I have the same. But since I am a newbie , I thought you are not supposed to stretch the flaccid in the extender, that it should be a light stretch which is why I didn't add the other bars. At least that's what I understood. Might be good idea to ask the others here.

Comment

I have the same. But since I am a newbie , I thought you are not supposed to stretch the flaccid in the extender, that it should be a light stretch which is why I didn't add the other bars. At least that's what I understood. Might be good idea to ask the others here.
                        I might not be explaining what I'm doing correctly. I use the "force of traction" markers on the hexagonal pistons. The first marker is for 900 grams. The manual says to use 900 grams for 2 to 3 weeks. I've increased traction up to 1,000 to 1,100 grams at some times.

So what I mean with stretched flaccid is that when the extender is at 900 grams of force then my penis is in a stretched state. That's about 2 lbs of force. Not a huge amount but it makes my penis taught and stretched.

When I put the extender on I use the lowest settings so I'm not really stretching at that point. After I'm strapped in then I turn the two metal thumb screws until I get to 900 grams.

Lol I don't know if that explanation is more confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by arlos View Post
                          I might not be explaining what I'm doing correctly. I use the "force of traction" markers on the hexagonal pistons. The first marker is for 900 grams. The manual says to use 900 grams for 2 to 3 weeks. I've increased traction up to 1,000 to 1,100 grams at some times.

So what I mean with stretched flaccid is that when the extender is at 900 grams of force then my penis is in a stretched state. That's about 2 lbs of force. Not a huge amount but it makes my penis taught and stretched.

When I put the extender on I use the lowest settings so I'm not really stretching at that point. After I'm strapped in then I turn the two metal thumb screws until I get to 900 grams.

Lol I don't know if that explanation is more confusing.
                          I checked a tutorial video. If I didn't read your blog, I would have never thought of it. I am doing it wrong. The extender is confusing, since you can't tell if by adding bars you increase the tension or not. But I get it now. I'll do the same. Thanks!!!

Comment

I checked a tutorial video. If I didn't read your blog, I would have never thought of it. I am doing it wrong. The extender is confusing, since you can't tell if by adding bars you increase the tension or not. But I get it now. I'll do the same. Thanks!!!
                            I almost threw out the extender after I spent two days fumbling around with it. The comfort strap is still a bit of a mystery for me. I want to use it but at tension it starts to loosen a bit. I saw a diagram showing there's a way to also use the noose to secure the strap but I couldn't get it to work for the life of me. Burrito's thread on the quick pro extender was helpful. Now I'm trying to get it to be more comfortable as I can only do about 50 minutes until I need a 10 minute break. I'd love to wear it more comfortably and for longer durations.

Cheers to a good stretch!

Comment

Yesterday:

3 hours extending @ 1000 grams
                              1x30 minute bathmate
                              1 hour extending @ 1000 grams
                              -----
                              At that point I was feeling pretty fatigued. I'm going to reduce the bathmate down to a minimum session and work up.
                              -----
                              Today:

2 hours extending @ 1000 grams.
                              ----
                              I only had time for 2 hours but I probably wouldn't have done more as I still felt a little sore from the day before.
                              I was at a smaller stretched flaccid state about half a cm shorter than the day before.
                              I may take off a day or two to reset my routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X