Road to a bigger dick | MY PROGRESS LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road to a bigger dick | MY PROGRESS LOG

After reading some the success stories and progress logs on this forum, I have decided to make an account and start my PE journey..
    My current measurements are:
    6.5 BPEL x 4.5 MEG (17.2.21)
    I'm more insecure about my girth than my length. So I'm mainly focusing on girth but still doing length exercises to achieve proportional gains. I have purchased a bathmate and am also doing manual stretching, jelqs + kegels

Manual stretching: basic stretches for 1min each angle.
    Jelqing: Basic jelqs, 110 with penis towards ceiling and 110 penis towards wall
    Bathmate: 8mins with no erection medium pressure.
    (NEED ADVICE ON HOW TO PROGRESS FROM HERE)

MY CURRENT ROUTINE (GOOD LOOKING LOSERS ULTIMATE NEWBIE BATHMATE ROUTINE) -

MY CURRENT GOAL: 7.5 BPEL x 5.5 MEG
    Is this goal realistic for a beginner?

AND ALSO ADVICE APPRECIATED, Especially for girth gains.
    Will keep you guys posted on my progress,
    Pged.

I notice that you put (basically) the same post in both the progress and beginners forums. Would it be ok to merge the duplicate threads?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

yeah man how can I do that?

Comment

UPDATE - March 20th 2021
        Just measured today after two days of no PE. Amazed by the results I have gotten so far.
        BPEL Increase - .5cm
        MEG Increase - .05cm
        I have made sure my measurements are accurate and am honestly so much more motivated after seing this. During this time I had my moments where I felt like giving up. But this has just given me a very good reason to stay consistent with this PE journey.
        Now I am aware that this is most likely just due to an improvement in EQ, but i honestly dont care. Gains are gains!
        I have slowly increased my time inside the bathmate to 15min per session. Semi erect. Have not had any problems so far.
        I am also slowly increasing my Jelq volume. I am increasing my total Jelqs by 30 per week. Have also started to increase the duration of each jelq which is now roughly 5 seconds.
        For Stretching I have increased from 1 minute each angle to 1 minute and 30 seconds. Ofcourse, this was done slowly and through progressive overload.
        And as suggested I will now be including reverse kegels into my routine along with my normal kegels that Ive been doing.
        Currently looking into the Quick Extender pro, anyone vouch for it?
        Will keep you guys updated,
        Pged23
        Pg23
        Last edited by Pg23; 03-20-2021, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Update: Wednesday April 7th

Not a measurement update yet, but I would like to note down the changes I have made in my routine. Here's how my current routine goes, willing to hear suggestions/constructive criticism
          Length + Girth Work
          1. 5 minute warm up in hot shower
          2. Warm up for another 5 minutes in hot water bath and then use bathmate. Increase pressure every 5 minutes and have currently built up to using it for 27 minutes. My girth goes to 5" MEG post pump
          3. Lubricated Jelqs - 3 second jelqs currently doing 330. (+ 30 every week)
          4. Manual Stretching. 1min 30sec each side do a analog clock rotation. 12, 1:30, 3, 4:30, 6, 7:30, 9, and 10:30 angles. Increase stretch time +10 seconds each week.
          I do the Bathmate Monday to Friday (5 days a week). Manual work on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (4 days a week)

Stamina Work (Done after Length and girth work)
          Erect kegels, currently at 25 reps 5 seconds each hold. Will work up to 50 and then move up to towel raises. (Monday to Friday)
          Stop and Starts, for about 20-25 minutes. 3-4 times a week. If I'm doing Manual PE and stop and starts on the same day I tend to do it with a few hours gap in between each workout.

Recovery:
          SATURDAY + SUNDAY COMPLETE REST\RECOVERY

WEDNESDAY- BATHMATE + STAMINA WORK ONLY (No Manual Pe)

Comment

Working...
          X