PMP genuine progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMP genuine progress

I have completely 3 months of JP90, now I am currently almost 250hrs in with an extender.
    I will post an update every 100 hours, so on 300, 400, 500 etc.
    I currently haven't had even a mm of growth. Pretty disappointing, I'm not convinced this is even possible but I'm going to keep going until the 1000 hour mark.
    Not trying to be discouraging, I'm just being honest.
    For anyone who wants to know details, I 5 hours a day for 9 days then rest on the 10th usually.
    Cheers,
    A

Also for anyone who wants to know measurements, I'm 6" BP and 5.5 NBP

Comment

At which of the 5 tension marks are you extending?

Comment

What are the tension marks? The grooves underneath the rods?

Comment

What I do know is I started stretching to about 4 inches and I'm currently at about 4.5. I can feel and see a stretch but it's not painful and doesn't seem too drastic

Comment

From your answer it seems you don t even know how to use your extender.
            Are you unscrewing the screws every time the TENSION drops in order to FOLOW the certain tension mark?

Comment

Yes I am doing that, when the tension seems to drop I extend outwards with the screws if that's what you mean.
              Mate, I'm being honest here, no need to be shitty just because I'm saying I haven't got any gains. If anything, help me, isn't that what this site is for

Comment

Ive noticed this a lot, when someone isn't getting gains, they will be spoken to rudely, almost like they're lying lol

Comment

No you got it wrong.
                  I am indeed trying to help you... and this is why I am asking questions in order to find out what you are doing wrong.
                  So don t worry I am on your side...

I have spoted your mistakes BUT in order to give you my final advice on how to proceed I need to know in which of the 5 tensions you are extending.

Comment

Okay, I'm happy to do so, is it possible for me to upload a photo here? I think it would be better than me trying to explain?
                    Thanks

Comment

No need for pics. And dick pics are not allowed in this thread.
                      The only thing you have to tell me is which of the 5 tensions you are following when you are doing your extending sets.

Comment

As Teo said, you are not using it correctly. There are tutorials, and you can search videos on the p hub as well. You have to stretch your penis up to the maximum ( that be above 6"). As for the 90 days, it's normal, some gain some don't. you have to find what works best for you. I seen many people like you saying they did it but made many mistakes and haven't followed exactly as explained.
                        Start: 1st of April, 2020 BPEL - 5", EG - 3.9"
                        Current: 29th of October 2020 BPEL - 6" , EG - 4.4"
                        Long Term Goal: BPEL - 7", EG - 5"

My PE & preE log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ntial-log.html

Comment

I am pulling from tension line no.2, so 3 worth of tension if that makes sense? I started with a little less but as I've continued I've needed to stretch a bit more

Comment

I'm supposed to stretch to 6 inches? I stretched to 5.5 before and my dick looked very very stretched, and after a session of that I struggled to get an erection at all. So it felt like I had overdone it?

Comment

I did see a urologist asking about this. And he simply said make sure you can feel and see a stretch but don't go too hard, or you may damage your penis. I've just been following his advice, as it's all I've had

Comment

Working...
                              X