Extender only log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender only log

Hey so first of all i am inconsistent MOFO so sorry if this will be dead in few weeks but... I have home office and no GF currently and girl I sleep with knows about what I am going to do so plan is to wear extender for at least 6h a day at pressure up to 4kg and monitor stretched length, erect length, extender rods length over time so no daily updates i also will do pictures but post them only if there will be visible difference and not only because of different measuring or pressing harder so first after 1cm gain if that happens ofc

DAY 1: wear time 6H (2bars visible)not measures done, uncomfortable as fuck warm feeling in my penis head already bruised base, i gues conditioning will take me around 2 weeks.

4kg is pretty insane and could actually hurt rather than help any gains.
    Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
    As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Penis extenders range from 3,5kg to 4kg springs strength when fully pressed. So its for sure safe when everybody uses them but as I said i have it pressed only 1 bar out of 3 so it will be way less. And for sure I wont be pushing it with how uncomfortable it is but thank you for your comment.

DAY 2: Well once again used it for 6 hours in total, I also measured length of the extender which is from bottom to top 18cm my penis head is 1 or 2 mm above the top during use (2bars visible), BPFSL: 16,8cm. For info my dick is curver upwards and actualy it is few mm longer than this measurement which always buffled me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
        4kg is pretty insane and could actually hurt rather than help any gains.
        He is 100% correct.
        This not extender range... this is extender rage.
        Do not expect any gains... expect an injured dick... well you already have an injured dick...

I suggest you stop PE and start an other hobby.
        Collecting stamps with no sharp edges seems good for you.
        TeoDeles
        Member of the Month July 2018
        Last edited by TeoDeles; 04-15-2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Honestly idk if I am on acid but I have no idea of what you are talking about. But hey each his own, I am using the extender how it is supposed to be used based on instructions and https://www.pegym.com/articles/how-t...penis-extender also this article. And i dont have injured dick lol ofc the skin get irritated where the base is pushing for 6 hours and moving etc maybe you have extra thick numb skin if you didnt experiences it at all good for you. Either way.

DAY 3: I Had it on for 7 hours, nothing special 3x by 2hours and 1h at night with no problem BTW I already had vac extender so I modified it so my head is being held by the bell no way it would be held by the strap I am not cut. Found how to place head inside to not pinch my skin so having it for 2 hours is now comfy. Was considering rest day tomorow but I cant feel anything and had perfect erection after session its morning of day4 and morning wood was perfect so will continue with the comfortable stretch.

Comment

Day 4: 5h on nothing specia, now its day 5 and erection is still strong so will keep on going

Comment

DAY 5: 4h 30 min
              DAY 6: OFF day

EDIT: mixed days
              Kajns
              Last edited by Kajns; 04-26-2021, 07:51 AM.

Comment

DAY 7: 7h
                DAY 8: 6h 30 min
                DAY 9: 6h
                DAY 10: 4h
                DAY 11: Rest day
                DAY 12: 4h ADDED 5mm rod

BPFSL: 17,5 cm
                Kajns
                Last edited by Kajns; 04-26-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

DAY 13: 7H
                  DAY 14:
                  4h
                  DAY 15:
                  5h 40 min
                  DAY 16:
                  0 Traveling
                  DAY 17:
                  0 Traveling
                  DAY 18:
                  1h Traveling
                  DAY 19: 0 Traveling
                  DAY 20:
                  0 Traveling

Comment

DAY 4,5,6,7: 4:30, 4:20, 3:40, 5:35

last day I was able to stretch to BPFSL 19 cm it was straight from extender, still never before was I able to reach that. For now I dont think there are any significant differences other than the stretched length. Also i started using chopstick for measuring hah i acn push it around 5mm more than ruller because its not bending and sharp.

Comment

UPDATE: i am too lazy to write hours and days here but for progress sake i am adding 0,5cm once again based on instructions, i feel like stretched length increased a little bit i am able to stertch to 19 cm after sesion on regular basis dont get me wrong its not easy to do so but its doable.
                      Will update erect length during the week it will be done with soft ruller beacuse of my curve theres no way i am bending it when hard will use shorter side which is top of my dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X