Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPR's Log

OBR's Log

Hello all, been around on this forum for a bit on other accounts but have forgotten the passwords of both the emails and the site accounts but i've written everything down now, and this will be my first ever post.

So lets get down to specifics.

I first started JP-90 back in February 26th, weekdays on (5 days) weekends off (2 days).

My routine:

Warm up -

Because I don't have the benefit of being a showerer (if thats even a word lol, i'm a grower), the hot cloth and just about any other method of warming up I dont feel comfortable doing, so I do my JP-90 in a hot shower. I stand with my penis directly under the water coming out of the shower head attached above me on the wall for about 10-15 minutes and I make sure every part of my penis gets hot water.

For the stretching warm up, I stretch my penis in the 12, half 1, 3, half 4, 6, half 7, 9, half 10 o'clocks positions for 10 seconds each . I repeat this 3 times, each rep (I count doing every one of those positions as one rep) is followed by me helicoptering my dick 25-30 times in both directions. I do keep my penis under the hot water and this time with the window closed to preserve the steamy heat in the room.

Jelqing -

We all know what JP-90 is but some do it differently than others so here are my specifics:

- 3 sets of 50 normal jelq reps (1 rep is both hands for me), 1st set will be the 12 and 6 o'clock positions, 2nd set is the half 1, 3 and half 4 o'clock positions, and the 3rd set will be on the half 7, 9 and half 10 positions.

- 3 sets of 30 v-jelqs, however I dont do the 6 or 12 o'clock positions with these, just the half pasts and the quarter pasts & to's.

Progress? -

Yes, some. I was using a ruler for EL that had a significant gap between the start of said ruler and the actual measurement depicted on it. After making a few calculations (not to sound intelligent it was easy aha) I came to the conclusion that my starting measurment was not 5.2, but 5.3 (26/02/2021 - 26/03/2021)

I only found this out today, So my previous log of me going from 5.2 to 5.3 for the first month is actually bogus, and I went from 5.3 to the 5.4 mark on the ruler.

The date of this post is 18/04/2021...I broke my rule of only measuring once a month and it looks like with a good erection, I can push 5.5 perhaps .6 if its a real good day.

Conlusion -

I'm proud of myself for carrying on and not missing a day, apart from the other dy because it was my birthday and I didnt wanna be in the shower working out my dick on a day like that but I made up for it yesterday, and today i'm taking the second day off with tomorrow carrying on the beat.

in two months my max is around 5.6, 0.3 increase in two months for me is good.

Seeing that I will be soon finishing the 90 days, I do feel like an increase in sets and reps via a different workout that focuses more on length will be of benefit to me. Also I can't remember whether the v-jelq increases length or girth more, but if it is the latter I will be removing it and replacing it with a length exercise too.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I will be back on the 26th with an update!

OpBigRod
    Last edited by OpBigRod; 04-27-2021, 04:53 AM.
Working...
X