25cm BPEL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25cm BPEL!

Cause once you're too long to go balls deep you can go all the way MAXIMUM DICK
    25cm = 9.84 inches

I'm now ~ 21 cm long. 8.25in BPEL. (~4cm with extending+x+x)

I focused mainly on girth for the last 5 years. Adding a lot of base girth added a very good stability to the length. Deutsche Eiche
    I now reached Penis FITNESS and Control at a level I couldn't believe. Diamond Erections and capable of going for as long as every woman want to.

I'm confident I can maintain 4 more centimeters, while expanding my PF skills, and then adding girth at the base along with it.
    Obviously all that's necessary is an average size but this is now like pro-BB just for the Dick ^^

I will use mainly EXTENDING!

I will document it here as it's a lot of fun looking back how I did with other grow goals. What I learned in PE forums is amazing!
    25cm! Let's go!

I sometimes observe how the guys starting with already a good size, get more gains it seems

You added 4 cm in length with only extending? Care to elaborate? And what are your girth gains? Routines, etc.?
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Awesome gains!

Could you go into detail which extender you used and how long you had to wear it to see any results?
      Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Wishing you success
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Wishing you success
          thx!
          Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
          I sometimes observe how the guys starting with already a good size, get more gains it seems

You added 4 cm in length with only extending? Care to elaborate? And what are your girth gains? Routines, etc.?
          The theory is that the more material to work with you can expand more but I doubt it as many guys in the middle of average got more gains than me. It`s just that if you start at the higher end of average that you end up with numbers that get more attention, like me throwing 10 inches in the ring lol

A lot of Routine and history can be found here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ss-2019-a.html I did basically everything. It`s all due to hard work and observing the penis reaction and then adjusting accordingly.
          Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post

Could you go into detail which extender you used and how long you had to wear it to see any results?
          I used a noose type extender, SG. I made it work by adding hair ties and other stuff to get a good grip while allowing blood flow to the glans. Basically the harder I stretched the more hair ties I added.

I gained most length via the extender by using it everyday for at least 4 hours up to 16hours, around 6+ months, while doing manual stretches between each set, and ending the day with pumping edging etc. Always aiming to go for a slightly uncomfortable stretch but never pain.

I think many using extenders not gaining dont use it for long enough , do too many pauses and at not enough intensity.
          ___
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

SOOOO, turns out my base is now so fat that I can`t use my old extender.. It clamps it off and then I get a chubby.

Doing as many pumping sets aiming to pump beyond my length since 2 days instead.
            Probably will shop for one of the many Vac hangers.
            I plan to do a lot of stretches into different directions which I couldn`t do with the noose extender anyway.

Goal with pumping is to go hard beyond my length, creating slight uncomfort, trying to avoid fluid build up, doing it at least 2 times a day, with the odd marathon session when possible.

Love having a goal and going for it.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I'm already exhausted when extending for 6 hours per day, though I go pretty hard on the settings.

I can't imagine using it for 16 hours, you're insane.

I have the same problem as you do. My girth has increased over the years and my extender base is way to small. I have to use foam, baby powder and cloth to help my skin from burning.

I'm currently looking for a wider base for my x4labs but so far no luck. I wish x4labs was still in buisness, they did sell a bigger base piece.
              Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

If I set a goal and focus it`s a lot easier to get there.
                Once I reached my extending goals I wasn`t able to do it again either. 16 hours I only did maybe once a week. Warming up 2-3 sets 1 hour, increasing intensity until I reached a very high intensity enabling me only to go for ~30 minute sets before I needed to restrap and then trying to hold the intensity for some more sets and then maintaing the expansion with less intensity.. Such Marathon Sessions did help me a lot to break plateaus.

Anyways, enjoying the pumping! Going for length. Trying to go a bit further without fluid buildup and pain.

It`s crazy how intense work 2-3 times a day already is activating the growth PI's. Constant flushing and random erections.
                Slight tingling and tiredness felt in the Penis tissue.
                ~3 days in.

Plan to mark my pump with Milestones on the road to 25cm
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Random, but do you measure with a straight ruler, straight out, or do you use a measurement tape? For the BPEL I am asking

Comment

Straight Ruler from bone to tip. Dick bend to the ruler to counter the curvature.
                    Measuring the biggest possible size. Most fun, most motivation and accurate to gauge expansion and gains.
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I can't bend the dick to the ruler, not possible if I have a 10/10 EQ or even a 9/10

I measure BPEL with a straight ruler, but I also track my BPEL using a tape measurer, the results are more accurate IMO due to the curve

Comment

If you like to measure, just track a lot of variables.
                        If you gain you will see movement in the numbers and inconsistencies will even out.

I like to watch several indicators,
                        ..like how far I go in extender or in the Pump, small visual signs and then work to claim them as consistent, then onto the next goal.
                        Or how thick I can get after the 3rd clamping set midgirth or base or right behind the clamp. As long as the numbers go up along with great PI's,
                        ..I keep doing what I do.

This makes me hyped to soon get a new heavy duty extender, vac or whatever,
                        ..to always crank the weight, the stretch and then numbers up mm for mm, pushing the boundaries to gain inches.
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                          If you like to measure, just track a lot of variables.
                          If you gain you will see movement in the numbers and inconsistencies will even out.

I like to watch several indicators,
                          ..like how far I go in extender or in the Pump, small visual signs and then work to claim them as consistent, then onto the next goal.
                          Or how thick I can get after the 3rd clamping set midgirth or base or right behind the clamp. As long as the numbers go up along with great PI's,
                          ..I keep doing what I do.

This makes me hyped to soon get a new heavy duty extender, vac or whatever,
                          ..to always crank the weight, the stretch and then numbers up mm for mm, pushing the boundaries to gain inches.
                          Hey man, what's your current NBPEL?

Comment

How the heck can you go as long as any woman wants to?? Are we talking full-on banging?
                            Shouldn't you get to the ponr at some point?
                            Start 08. July 2019

BPEL: 15cm / 5,9 in
                            MSEG: 10,2cm / 4,0 in

Current: (16. March 2021)

BPEL: 16cm / 6.3 in (+1cm/0.4in)
                            MSEG: ~10,8cm / ~4.25 in (+ ~0,6cm/~0.2,5in)

Only consistency and dedication will get you to your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Catarro View Post
                              Hey man, what's your current NBPEL?
                              Hey man, I couldn`t tell ya, never tracked it and wont.
                              Times I measured NBPEL it fluctuated a lot by position, water intake, diet and measuring method vs BPEL.
                              1cm to 3cm differences I noticed. Not worth the headache. BPEL too easy to do. Some of the old PE big gainers gained EQ and lost fatpad

Originally posted by Liam Strong View Post
                              How the heck can you go
                              When I decide to reach the PONR by "full on banging" then that`s that.. but I rather mix it up. All about the motion in the ocean
                              I got enough mental and physical PF skills by now that I can influence where to go how long how fast how hard..
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                              X