Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximizing EQ

Hello fellow pe-enthusiasts!

This will be my progress log in the world of PE. I will try to keep these posts as brief and informative as possible while keeping it lighthearted and fun. My main focus is to achieve consistent rock hard erections through jelqing and kegel exercises. I'm quite satisfied with my current size but if I do gain even a mil I will be a happy man. I'm a vain guy what can you say. I love sex and I'm a very sexual person and I'm doing PE for myself and to provide the most intense sensations for my partner. I believe psychological arousal is equally if not even more important than the physical side and for that I'd actually like some recommendations how to lose all inhibitions and make sex almost like a divine trip to different world. I like to think I'm pretty decent in that department but if you have any tricks and tips how to make women go wild I'd love to hear it.

My plan is to do 4-5 10-30 min wet jelqing sessions per week depending how I'm feeling and on top of that around 50 kegels spread throughout the day. A flexible approach works better for me than strict regimen as I find a really stiff program takes the fun out of it. If I'm feeling horny and want to keep going I will jelq for longer and some days 7 min is enough. I believe monitoring PIs and how the member functions is the best way to determine how well pe is working. Harder erections = keep going / can try increasing intensity, weaker erections = going too hard -> more rest / lower intensity. Also I think pe should always feel pleasurable and I use that as well to gauge if I can up the intensity or not.

Starting stats:
    BPEL = 18.5 cm / 7.28 in
    MEG = 13.7 cm / 5.39 in

Your PE mindset is correct. You ll succeed.
    Just 2 tips.
    Right before starting your jelqing session , Just do 5-7 mins of light manual stretching using all directions and then imediattely start jelq. Also 5-10 mins of edging after the jelq will also boost everything,
    These 2 tips will boost your gains and EQ.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 05-05-2021, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, TeoDeles. I actually incorporated them today and while it's too early to tell a difference, it def felt good.

Comment

Definitely have edging as part of your routine. Also check Ic muscle workout. Ic help with making your penis stand more.
        Started 7/15/2017
        Starting Stats:
        BPEL 14 cm
        TEG 10.4
        MEG 11.4
        BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
        BPEL 17 CM
        TEG 11.7
        MEG 12.7 CM
        BEG 13.7

Comment

Funny thing happened during a sesh: I actually couldn't jelq properly because I would get too hard too easily too often. Lol. I was just laughing at myself looking at the damn thing going its own ways. Btw, peforever, I have done those ic muscle workouts. It was so weak at first I couldn't believe. No strength whatsoever. But it seems to getting stronger very fast because during today's sesh the D went almost vertical. So a big thanks for that tip! I'm very happy man now haha.

I've recently started walking a lot more steps daily, 8000 to 12 000 and doing so more consistently. I'm not sure yet, but I think it might have something to with the enhanced blood flow down there. Waist has also shrunk from the walking and I'm generally feeling more energetic and 'lighter'. Weight has went down too a bit. I'm not fat by any means at 14% bodyfat and still simply walking more seems to make quite a dramatic difference.

Comment

Measured girth today and it has gone from 13.7 cm to 13.8. That's one millimeter gain in about two weeks of consistent jelqing. Very stoked about this result!

Comment

Ok so last night for scientific purposes I got myself stupid hard, meaning an absolutely 100% fully erect scary monster boner, and measured girth. To my surprise, it was thinner than than my max reading. It was 13 cm thick near PonR, which is more than half a centimeter thinner than at something like 90% erection level. Now this does not bother me because obviously a rock-hard dick is better for sex than a softer one but it's something to note when taking measurements. I did some searching and apparently it's completely normal. As explained by DickerSchwanz in another post https://thunders.place/penis-enlarge...expansion.html, in full erection the outer longitudinal layer of Tunica albuginea cannot stretch any further preventing the inner circular layer from expanding. This piece of knowledge lends support to the idea that pre-stretching tunica before girth work could lead to more growth. Next I will try v-stretches and the bundled stretch before jelqing and hopefully that gets me some amazing gainzz.

gr1-102.jpg
              Equus Maximus
              Last edited by Equus Maximus; 05-24-2021, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X