Bigibone's Bigger Boner Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigibone's Bigger Boner Log

I had a previous log, but lost access to it so I'll start a new one. I'll just start this one off by summarizing my journey up to this point.

I bought my first air pump in 2010 when I started living alone for the first time in my life. I didn't really know what I was doing but I knew I was interested in the idea of PE.

A year later in 2011 I found this site and began the JP90 right away along with a more educated pump routine.

4 months later I made my own Captain's wench hanger and began hanging straight down(SD) while standing. It was attached to one water bottle at first, then two, then the gallon jug only partly filled and increased the water amount as I adjusted. I did this over 6 months and gained my first .5" in bone pressed erect length(BPEL). I then had to quit because of lack of privacy, but kept doing the JP90 off and on as well as some pumping. Also experimented with an extender but I wasn't a fan.

4 years later, 2016, I had privacy again and started back with a religious JP90. I started researching different hangers and discovered vacuum hanging and bought one from AliExpress. This was a game changer and I could easily hang up to 8-9lbs again. It wasn't long before I incorporated another game changer; a pulley system. I kept hitting a wall at 10lbs as I would get blisters any time I tried to go over that weight. I still did lots of hours at 9lbs and began to wear the vac hanger as an overnight extender. I also got a water pump(Bathmate x40) around this time and turned my air pump into a hanger. I gained another .25" BPEL and also .3" erect girth(EG) during this time but again had to quit because of privacy as well as being frustrated with the blisters. I did manage to start a foreskin restoration and went from a CI1 to CI3 from just pulling skin up into the vacuum wrap.

I had read that the best gains are made from hanging between 10 and 20 pounds. So now, April 2021, I ordered a capains wench from AliExpress. It didn't stay on very well so I decided to combined it with my vac hanger and they work together nicely. I've been hanging at 16lbs and getting around 10 hours a week in. I also started clamping earlier this year and usually do 10 minutes clamping, 10 minutes pumping, 10 minutes clamping. Every other day or so.

I never really stopped pumping. I've done some edging too, ballooning. My goal now is to keep up my current routine. I'm also adding a foreskin tugger into my routine to speed up that process. I only use an electric air pump now as my water one stopped holding pressure. I did get that one from AliExpress so it might've been a knock off. Still worked great for a long time, but also water pumping can be a hassle.
    Start: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.2" BPFSL 7.5"
    Gains:
    BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
    Goal: BPEL 9"+ EG 6"+
    "99 is not 100"

Interesting journey Bigi. Do you know what total gains you made throughout?

I'm compression hanging and just entering the 10lb range so hoping they yield good gains like I've read from others and you.

What angle did you use with the pulley system? Did you ever change angles?
    12 November 2020 BPEL 16.8cm MEG 13.8cm
    11 January 2021 BPEL 17.4cm MEG 14.0cm
    07 February 2021 BPEL 17.8cm MEG 14.0cm BEG 13.5cm
    27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Long Term Goal - 21cm NBP X 16cm

Comment

Thanks yeah total gains are: BPEL +.75" EG +.3" BPFSL +1.5"
      I have only been at 16lbs for 2 months after 2 years of not hanging so I probably won't see gains for a while as everything has probably healed and is stronger. Might even need to up the weight again soon.

I have been changing angles just from SO to left and right. Or straight up when I sit up.
      Gains:
      "99 is not 100"

Comment

Day 60 since restart

Started some JP90 stretching in the shower. Hanging 2 hours a day at 16lbs. 20 minute hang with a tugger at 2 lbs. 10 minute clamp, 10 minutes pump, 10 minute clamp. 5 days on 2 days off.
        Gains:
        "99 is not 100"

Comment

Not many hangers currently active on this forum so i look forward to follow yours and others threads.

Ive been hanging for almost 3 months now with the captn wench. I do mostly SO but also sd and btc. Also bundled sd/so as well. So far .4-.5bpel gains .25-.30 npbel & .25 beg .25 meg

Comment

Originally posted by bonds View Post
            Not many hangers currently active on this forum so i look forward to follow yours and others threads.

Ive been hanging for almost 3 months now with the captn wench. I do mostly SO but also sd and btc. Also bundled sd/so as well. So far .4-.5bpel gains .25-.30 npbel & .25 beg .25 meg
            I noticed there aren't a lot of hangers around right now. This forum is great for it's collection of knowledge and the ability to bounce ideas around.

Captain wenches can be great! SO... Pulley system? I recommend pulley system for ease of use but I've heard the SD and BTC angles are better for gains. Maybe a second pulley could produce these angles. That'd be complex.

Those are some good gains for 3 months man! Congrats!
            Gains:
            "99 is not 100"

Comment

Day 62

Made a jump to 20lbs yesterday, 2 hours and good PIs so 20lbs again today. I'm planning on adding a little more weight to my funnel foreskin tugger hanger and wearing SD. I'll try to give it at least 20 minutes a day.
              Gains:
              "99 is not 100"

Comment

Ive been thinking about getting a foreskin tugger as well. My thought process was more skin would help with length gains. What have you heard about?

Comment

Ill replicate the SO pulley by just hanging off the bed while sitting on the bed. I probably lose some weight tension while doing so but you can just add weight to counter the lose tension.

Comment

Not many hangers I've noticed too, nice to find a small group of guys working together and motivating each other.

Those are some real nice gains, hoping to see something similar myself soon. What are your starting and current stats bonds? Maybe update your signature with them and your goals.
                    27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Comment

Originally posted by ruffus View Post
                      Ive been thinking about getting a foreskin tugger as well. My thought process was more skin would help with length gains. What have you heard about?
                      What's a foreskin rugged? Is it something to help restore foreskin or are you all uncut like me? I've noticed since I've started that my foreskin has increased. I noticed some real skin stretch in the start of my journey when I was sock hanging but it has since faded, is skin really a limiting factor in gains?

Comment

Originally posted by DildoShwaggins View Post
                        Not many hangers I've noticed too, nice to find a small group of guys working together and motivating each other.

Those are some real nice gains, hoping to see something similar myself soon. What are your starting and current stats bonds? Maybe update your signature with them and your goals.
                        They are nice gains but i think the gains are starting to become a problem with my wife. Not exactly sure yet as there are other variables that might be at play but ill find out soon and possibly make a thread about it. My start stats from 7-8yrs ago was 5.5nbpel not sure about about bpel but ill guess 6-6.5bpel and 4.75eg maybe 5 beg. My current stats is 7.5bpel(with a tailors tape for my upward curve) 7.25+bpel for a regular straight ruler 6.30nbpel 5.25+ meg and 6.25+ beg.

Comment

Originally posted by DildoShwaggins View Post
                          What's a foreskin rugged? Is it something to help restore foreskin or are you all uncut like me? I've noticed since I've started that my foreskin has increased. I noticed some real skin stretch in the start of my journey when I was sock hanging but it has since faded, is skin really a limiting factor in gains?
                          Yes, it helps restore foreskin. I am cut but it's grown back partially from PE, so I'm using a tugger to help speed it along. I've read that it's recommended to stretch skin first as it's a factor too. I've also read good things about having foreskin and the restoration process is quicker than some length goals so I figured why not go for a side quest to help with motivation.
                          Gains:
                          "99 is not 100"

Comment

They are nice gains but i think the gains are starting to become a problem with my wife. Not exactly sure yet as there are other variables that might be at play but ill find out soon and possibly make a thread about it. My start stats from 7-8yrs ago was 5.5nbpel not sure about about bpel but ill guess 6-6.5bpel and 4.75eg maybe 5 beg. My current stats is 7.5bpel(with a tailors tape for my upward curve) 7.25+bpel for a regular straight ruler 6.30nbpel 5.25+ meg and 6.25+ beg.
                            Awesome gains bonds! Would you attribute those BEG gains from hanging? Or have you done other girth exercises?

I tried putting my stats in my signature but I don't think it worked. Maybe because I did it on a PC and I'm usually on mobile.
                            Gains:
                            "99 is not 100"

Comment

Wow that's sick BEG, +1.25 is top tier, wish I can make it there in future.
                              How sporadic were you with PE over the 8 years?

Comment

Working...
                              X