Determined!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determined!!

I am starting this log beginning of my 3rd month of PE. Because im naturaly impatient and because I always used my penis alot (ok lots of wanking!) i experimented with a few things early on. I am 35 and in very good shape. I ve pulled out a few of my conclusions so far and I am keeping the progress log in further posts:
    • PE works!
    • I've heard the theory on here that flacid gains eventually become erect gains but at this stage i cant see it. It seems to me they are totally different things.
    • I've heard the theory that there are usually no gains for 3 months and then they start appearing. That was not my case at all. I've had near instant gains every other day (easier to measure when using cm) that seem to be permanent (never measured the slightest decrease). I dont think that after my 3rd month I will see a big comulative increase from my first three months of PE (although that would give me a fantatstic monster cock by this rate, awesome!!).
    • Starting with a very heavy routine doesnt seem to have caused me any problems (although i dont know whether i might have gotten the same results with a lot less effort) . I never had any negative indicators, had raging erections and i could measure gains almost every other day.
    sg0123456
    Last edited by sg0123456; 10-25-2010, 10:08 AM.
    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Month 1
    i gained about 0.25 inch lenth and 0.2 girth but this migh have been slightly more in reality. All measurements are NBP erect. I did jelqs for 30-60 minutes from the first week. My initial jelqs were too fast and with too high erection, around 70-80% and although they seemed to work i reduced both. I also did Ulis towards the end of the session, about 5-8 for 60 seconds each. I stoped doing those for a while as I could not understand the logic of doing erect exersises at that stage.
    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Month 2
      I started paying more attention to my warm ups as I was making my routine a bit heavier still and started with some stretching excersises. At this stage I was doing PE about 4-5 times a week anything from 1 to 2.5 hours. I usually did about 10 mins warm up, 1 hour of stretching (down, up and sides) and one hour of jelqs which were now about 3-5 secs duration each stroke and near flacid penis. I kept gaining in length at a similar rate so im not sure whether my changes had any impact. I did notice that i was hardly gaining at all in girth which started troubling me as its my main objective. I read in many posts that flacid bends are a good excersise for girth and spent about 20 mins for 3 weeks but saw no change, perhaps a tiny bit in my flacid. Towards the end of the month I stopped the flacid bends, I dont think they will work for me. For month 3 i am about to start with some light clamping and pumping.
      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

sg0123456 - My initial reaction is that you are doing too much - but then you are getting results.

I know you are getting a Bathmate, perhaps you could have some bathmate only days to give more rest.

I can empathize because I started off very intensely & later realized that I started to see diminishing returns. More was less. Also never use insane strength when stretching, or when doing squeezes - I think you know this, but it's worth saying if you are a very impatient person!
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Hey Vulkan, thx for the reply! how many months in did you see the diminishing returns? what were you doing at that time?

You are right that I have been doing too much, I have now reduced my session time to about 1 hour, 4-5 times a week which i know to many sounds still alot! Yep getting my bathmate tomorrow and i intend to use it as my main girth excersise and will see if i can stop jelqs altogether. One of my problems with jelqs is that they seem to change the penis shape and have exagurated my slight left bend(OK prob my technique is most to blame!) but also i've been getting numb fingers and sore thumb! it seems like pumping/sqeezing produces a more even shape...
          04/2010 6.1x4.9"
          07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Hi SG0123456 - I never did as much volume as you, I have only ever done about 30mins per day. I am now considering a gradual increase in volume, but i will be watching PI's carefully.

I have only been PEing for 10 months, but I made a mistake with squeezing too hard with compression squeezes. Gave my self a thrombosed vein & learned that I had to use intelligence & not go mad.

Jelquing after using Bathmate is really good. I think it is probably a good idea to play around with days off & duration of sessions - to see how it affects you. Just because some people respond well to high volume, doesn't mean everyone will.

When I tried to do longer sessions >30mins when I started - I could see that my penis responded as if it was too much, by turtling. I am a lot more conditioned now however, so I feel now I can do longer sessions.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Vulcan sorry to hear about the thrombosed vain.. a couple of times i did feel like i sqeezed a vain too hard with my hand Ulis and I stopped immediatelly, luckily without any injury at all. The last two days i have been using a soft leather/velcro clamp and i have to say it feels much safer than the hand Ulis, i just put it on and then let it go hard. Dont know about hard clamps but this definately feels safe even for a relative beginner...
              04/2010 6.1x4.9"
              07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

third month pic added to log to monitor progress
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ird-month.html
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ird-month.html
                04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Nice pic but need more veins.

Comment

vains and looooots more girth
                    04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                    07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

posting an after jelq+horse sqeeze foto, looks like i've unblocked some more girth gains!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...e-squeeze.html
                      04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                      07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by sg0123456 View Post
                        posting an after jelq+horse sqeeze foto, looks like i've unblocked some more girth gains!

PEGym Forums - sg0123456's Album: progress pics - Picture
                        Damn!! You got some serious girth there man!! Keep up the good work ....

Comment

Month 3 (+0.0x+0.15) -

I decided to work harder on girth this month. My routines were combinations of : warm up 5 mins + jelqs 15mins + clamping/pumping/squeezes/edging 40 mins

Clamping: for the first two weeks I used a soft clamp which pushed me to my limits at the time. I kept it on for about 5mins while edging same time, then slaps to get blood flowing then clamping again. About 4-5 sets or about 30 mins. This started giving me a more plumb flaccid but no gains.

Pumping: I started using Bathmate around the same time, i did it for two weeks religiously but as I've said in other posts it was giving me bad PIs and I stopped. I dont believe i will try pumping again which im explaining below.

Squeezes: around week two I started substituting the clamp with double squeezes, one hold at the base and one below the glans (i think its the horse squeeze basically) holding it for about 60 secs, 4-5 sets with breaks to get blood flowing again. This started giving me alot more expansion and possibly some new girth gains. I did these up to week 3 but they started to plateau so i had to come up with something else.

Squeeze+Edging: for the last two weeks i started a strong squeeze at the base for sets of 60secs while edging at the same time. I did these for about 1-2 hours a day at various times. Depending on the sqeeze this can be very very intense! using this I am certain that i gained 4cm/0.16" in girth in just about 10 days. These gains stuck instantly! Unfortunaly it seems that ive totally milked this one and for the last week i have been unable to get any higher with my squeezed girth, it is stuck just under 6" and until it moves somehow i dont think ill get more girth this way.

Hanging: I was hanging for 2-4 hours almost daily, i went from 0.1kg to 0.3kg but it didnt get any results from that other than some increase in my flaccid hang.

Pumping vs Squeeze: I think that although these two appear to work in the same way pumping gains are only temporary while squeeze gains are permanent. It must be somehow down to the push(squeeze) vs pull (pumps) mechanism perhaps the pumps leave vacuum inside the cavernosal tissue whereas pressured blood probably doesnt.

As for next month i will do some jelqs, more tunica stretches, hanging and squeezing of any sort that i can think of!
                          sg0123456
                          Last edited by sg0123456; 06-30-2010, 10:55 AM.
                          04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                          07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

today my squeezed girth went up to 6"!! very good sign, now im expecting more girth gains for this month
                            04/2010 6.1x4.9"
                            07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

sg,what do you mean by your squeezed girth please?
                              11/Feb/10 11/Jan/11
                              5.375" BPEL 7" BPEL
                              4.875" EG 5" EG

Short Term Goal 7" x 5.25"
                              Overall Goal 8.5" x 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X