Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mika's result Log

So, this is how it was:

Natural size remembered from 2008 (than I realized I'm average)
    NBPEL 6,00", EGB 5.20"

April 2009 After basic stretching, no routine for couple of months.
    NBPEL 6.20", EGB 5.25"
    .................................................. ....................................

Start of advanced PE

Measurement taken laying down on morning wood not influenced by PE from day before.

March 2010
    NBPEL 6.25", BPEL 6.60", EGB 5.30", EGM 5.20", BPSFL 7.15" Flaccid 4.0"x4.3"

June 2010
    NBPEL 6.45", BPEL 6.80", EGB 5.50", EGM 5.45", BPSFL 7.25" Flaccid 4.5"x4.5"

End of June 2010
    NBPEL 6.50", BPEL 7.00", EGB 5.60", EGM 5.50", BPSFL 7.50" Flaccid 4.5"x4.55"

Mid of July 2010 (Gain loss as a result of 2 weeks ''intense'' holidays)
    NBPEL 6.38", BPEL 6.75", EGB 5.45", EGM 5.25", BPSFL 7.38" Flaccid 4.25"x4.25"
    PV:212ml

End of July 2010
    NBPEL 6.50", BPEL 7.00", EGB 5.50", EGM 5.35", BPSFL 7.50" Flaccid 4.4"x4.4"
    PV:237ml

Mid August 2010
    NBPEL 6.60", BPEL 7.10", EGB5.50", EGM 5.50", BPSFL 7.40" Flaccid 4.3"x4.4"
    PV: no measurement taken

September 2010
    NBPEL 6.50", BPEL 7.10", EGB 5.50", EGM 5.35", BPSFL7.40" Flaccid 4.3"x4.3"
    PV:227ml

End of September 2010
    NBPEL 6.50", BPEL 7.10", EGB 5.55", EGM 5.55", BPSFL 7.60" Flaccid 4.4"x4.5"
    PV:255ml

Mid October 2010
    NBPEL 6.55", BPEL 7.15", EGB 5.45", EGM 5.35", BPSFL 7.65" Flaccid 4.5"x4.3"
    PV:245ml
    Mid March 2011
    NBPEL 6.75", BPEL 7.25", EGB 5.60", EGM 5.50", BPSFL 7.75" Flaccid 4.5"x4.3"
    PV:260ml

mika
    Last edited by mika; 03-21-2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: Update
    No Signature

Good gains mika ....

Comment

Thanks EQKing,
      Yes, it looks like a year spent on basic penis exercise paid off. For me the latest gains are due to my penis got used to excercises and the latest proper heavy training did the job
      However now I'm focus on cementing this gains. I've slowed down a bit and take it easy. I've notice that good and heavy workout will result in gains only when you and your penis are in best shape. It's kind a same thing with bodybuilding Nutrition! Thats a key!
      No Signature

Comment

After two weeks holiday

Hi guys,

I've just back from my two weeks holiday. I'd like to share with you how this affect my gains. During this period I was not doing my routine and lead unhealthy lifestyle
        I was attending weddings, drinking a lot of alcohol, no healthy food, no supplements, some sex and I masturbate couple of times. I notice my gains started to vanish.
        So this is what actually happened from the time I was leaving for holidays:

NBEL -0.125"
        BPEL -0.25"
        EGB -0.15"
        EGM -0.20"
        BPSFL -0.125"
        FL -0.25"
        FG -0.25"

I will try to write a separate thread on this later.
        Time to get back to work
        mika
        Last edited by mika; 07-14-2010, 01:51 PM.
        No Signature

Comment

Congrates on starting a log Mika, and great gains

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
            Congrates on starting a log Mika, and great gains
            Apparently I've just posted I've lost some of my gains
            But indeed not all Thanks Waylander.
            No Signature

Comment

New measuring figure PV

It's been couple of days since I'm back with my PE after holidays. I noticed I've get back most of the gains I lost during time off. Especially length is back, girth not jet, but slowly getting there And I have my flaccid 4.5"x4.5" back
              So, it looks like it isn't very difficult to recover from gain lost within couple of days, lets say a week.

I've decided to incorporate new penis size parameter to my log and it's indeed the real penis size by all means.
              Penis volume (PV).

How I measure it, I described in post on my poll regarding Penis volume. 750ml bidon

So from now on I'm gonna track my gains also by use of penis volume

First official measurement I took today:

Pre workout: PV: 212 ml
              Post workout: PV: 223 ml
              No Signature

Comment

New volume

I got better erection with no PE today and took volume measurement.

PV:226 ml

This is tricky thing with this bidon. Maybe it's not a glass with ice but is far away from warm vagina by all means
                It's not easy to keep full erection during measurement At least this time was better
                No Signature

Comment

Combined length and girth PE

For the last 2 weeks I've been trying to regain what I worked before busty holidays Results are promising. I almost manage to get back to my length and base girth. Thing with length is interesting, I was back to my 6.5" NBPEL and after I started using extender to go further, I lost like 1\4" after 3 days with extender. However, I continued my length gain program and today, on day 5 with extender I finally noticed I'm going in right direction What's more, also girth seems to improved during this, especially at flaccid state, I'm not turtling.

What I'm doing is wearing an extender for an hour maintaining full tension (power hour) twice a day with 1-3h break.
                  I do manual stretching just before putting on extender and do it between sessions. I do side stretching bends.
                  I'm gonna keep doing this for two more days, than day off and will start with my girth routine.

This is more or less how I gained 0.25" in length and 0.3" in girth in around 3 months. I was combining extender and girth PE at the same time though. I'm gonna separate it this time.

So far it looks like it may work even better. I'm taking measurements this Sunday and next after two weeks of girth routine. Will see how it goes.
                  No Signature

Comment

Your log is nice and neat Mika! So what kind of extender do you have??? What kinda girth PE are you doing you didn't mention it??

Comment

Thanks danner,

I'm using comfort extender (real-extender.com). I could complain but I've found my way to wear it and it works

As for my girth routine see:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...h-routine.html
                      No Signature

Comment

Nice girth excerises but the uli . Are a little advance probably wont do them till next year I really don't know. Right now I'm sticking to the PESG routine. So far so good . I won't measure till at least 2 weeks in for my BPFSL.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                          Nice girth excerises but the uli . Are a little advance probably wont do them till next year I really don't know. Right now I'm sticking to the PESG routine. So far so good . I won't measure till at least 2 weeks in for my BPFSL.
                          If you can do edging, you can do Ulis as well. When you're at full erection while edging, grip at the base and then try to uli by kegling. With time you will find your accurate squeezing pressure and then be able to involve second hand.
                          Uli is one of the most efficient girth exercise. At least you can start with light ulis on morning wood. This is my advise.

Stretched side bends are also very effective, both for length and girth. Excellent for pre and post workout.
                          No Signature

Comment

Interesting stuff, Mika. Thanks for sharing.
                            Are you back to your pre-break measurements yet?
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                              Interesting stuff, Mika. Thanks for sharing.
                              Are you back to your pre-break measurements yet?
                              I'll wait until tomorrow for official measurements. From today's morning wood I'd say...most likely
                              No Signature

Comment

Working...
                              X