Spicehot's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spicehot's log

I've been lurking around the forum and I decided it was about time I started my log. Also, I think is gonna help me keeping me motivated.
    I started PEing June last year but been on and off and was just stretching and jelqing randomly. I still managed to gain 0,4" in length.
    Just recently, about 3 weeks ago, I started a consistent routine, 5 on and 2 off, reason being that mrs. is at home on weekends and she doesn't konw I PE.

Follow my stats before and now:
    June 2009 June 2010
    NBPEL: 4.7 NBPEL: 5.1
    BPEL: ? BPEL: 5.9
    EG: 4.8 EG: 4.8

My routine (mon-fri)

10min warm-up
    10-12 min. stretching
    30 min. jelqing
    10 min. warm down

Plus, I wear a ADS 4 hours a day (mon-fri).

I see some temporary gains since I started my routine, for example, when I’m jerking off, I sometimes get 5.3 BPEL but sometimes is 5.1, and I know I’m measuring right because there’s a difference in the NBPEL as well.
    But having a temporary gain means I might be on the right track.
    I think I’m gonna stick to this routine for a while, I don’t want to use advanced techniques as I intend to use them when I hit a plateu.

What do you guys think?

Good luck and well done for starting a log

What are you using for warm up?

Comment

Originally posted by spicehot View Post
      I see some temporary gains since I started my routine, for example, when I’m jerking off, I sometimes get 5.3 BPEL but sometimes is 5.1, and I know I’m measuring right because there’s a difference in the NBPEL as well.
      i think you mean to switch NBPEL and BPEL .... your BPEL is 5.9" .... and you NBPEL is 5.1".

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
        Good luck and well done for starting a log

What are you using for warm up?
        Thanks.
        I'm using a rice sock, I found it to be the best and most practical way to warm up and down.

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
        i think you mean to switch NBPEL and BPEL .... your BPEL is 5.9" .... and you NBPEL is 5.1".
        Oh yeah, I got mixed up with the terms, I'm still getting used to them.

Comment

Working...
        X