Huey's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huey's Log

I'll reserve this post for measurements, and I'll edit it as time goes along. I'll make further posts regarding my day to day progress.

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 1/2
    EG: 6 1/2

I'm looking mostly for length, both flaccid and erect, and flaccid girth out of PE. I'm ok with what I have to start with now, but, like every guy I think it would be pretty awesome to walk around with a longer, thicker penis. I'm slightly concerned by JP's claim in his 90 Day Plan that the first gains I'll see will be girth and flaccid length. The flaccid length doesn't bother me (no harm in extra flaccid length), but I'm honestly a little worried about gaining too much more erect girth.
    I saw Batwoman saying she wasn't sure how much more than 5.5 EG she would be able to enjoy, although she had never had a man over about 5.0 EG. I think a lot of the problems that big guys have is lack of attention being paid to foreplay and the girl, but obviously there is a certain point where it becomes a pretty formidable challenge. Of course then there's the fact that I'm a virgin and wouldn't really know anything about this.
    Anyways I'll adjust if needed as we go along. For the time being I'll just have fun with my PE exercises and enjoy the ride.

Week 0 Measurements (June 24th):
    BPEL: 5 7/8
    EG: 6 1/8
    Huey
    Last edited by Huey; 06-26-2010, 09:57 PM.
    Current:

Goal:

Night 1:
    Ok, yesterday was day one of the 90 Day Beginner's Plan. I've been jelqing and stretching for about 4 weeks now on a semi-consistent basis. After fully reading through the 90 Day Plan I realized I've had the wrong grip while jelqing that whole time. Last night post-PE was the first time I had felt any type of soreness in my penis. The soreness was particularly felt near the head. I've got a pretty awesome hang going on today, although I've been drinking a ton of water so perhaps I'm just pumping myself up with liquids? Either way it feels good. Tonight should be just as successful.

Night 2: I just realized I've probably done 5 or 6 days or PE in a row, so I'm taking tonight off.

Night 3: Successful routine.

Night 4: Couldn't find time to get it done today. I'm thinking that perhaps this isn't the best time to start the 90 Day plan. I don't really have all the time I want to be fully committed, however this is somewhat of a conditioning plan too, so it's good to just start adjusting to the exercises. Doing SOMETHING is better than doing NOTHING I suppose.
    Huey
    Last edited by Huey; 06-29-2010, 05:35 AM.
    Current:

Goal:

Comment

Working...
    X