Progress 4thewife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress 4thewife

So I've seen that many people keep a log of their exercizing, I thought this would be an efficient way to track my progress and help keep me determined... Who knows, IF, I ever decide to tell the wife about this journey she can perhaps come read all my posts here and see just how hard I worked to make her happy, considering she's never complained about my size or performance...

Day 1: (06-23-2010)
    I this was before I learned of PEGym... I searched other sites and found a video on youtube (out of all places) about PE and Jelqing... I had first heard of Jelquing back in 2007, I didn't believe it though so I didn't care to try it... My main motivation to even search for such a thing was due to the fact that my wife and I are apart at the present time. It is what it is... My wife sent me some naughty pictures a while back and I sat here looking at them dieing to be able to touch her... I wouldn't dare think to touch another girl, so instead I wanted to learn how to be better for the next time I see her...

So, I did Jelqing for roughly 30 minutes... I warmed up with a hot towel, though it didn't stay warm very long... Didn't do any stretches, just Jelquing...

Day 2: (06-24-2010)
    I found PEGym... O-M-G I thought to myself... This helped my determination... I literally searched the site the entire day and learned as much as I could... Later that night I started JP's 90 day routine... Only thing different was that I used a heating pad as the method to warm up my penis... It worked much better than the towel... Workout was good. Some parts of the routine sounded weird but I tried to picture all the workouts and perform them as accurately as I could... Didn't notice any differance in my penis, nor did I expect to...

Day 3: (06-25-2010)
    I was excited to do my workout today... I performed my second day of JP's routine... This time, I felt more familiar and know I did the workout better than the day before... I spent roughly 40 minutes, from start to finish including warmup and warmdown...

Saturday: (06-26-2010)
    Searched the forum to learn new things... Found the thread "be a better lover" in the ask women section... I must have spent a good half an hour or so reading it, what a great thread! As i read, I would visualize everything I was reading... I was super horny and I had the hardest erection I can ever remember having... I give PE credit for the quality of the erection... I took a nice long shower and jerked it... It definately felt bigger and thicker in my hand... But, this is most likely due to erection quality... Easily one of the best masturbation sessions I've had, ever... It was soo sensual and I visualized so much it was as if my wife were there... This was all for the day, with the exception of popping woodies left and right, this was a rest day...

Sunday: (06-27-2010)
    Rest day 2... Popping boners left and right.. I've never been able to get hard so easily, or obtain erections of this quality... So far, I am loving this...

Day 4: (06-28-2010)
    JP's 90 day routine, day 3... Did the usual, roughly about 40 minutes or so... No jerking, just went to sleep after...

Day 5: (06-29-2010)
    I was tired... I actually contemplated just forgetting my workout and going to sleep... I motivated myself to be patient and not let my good track record go down the drain... So I did a session... During this session I had trouble controlling my erections... My penis kept erecting hevily numerous times, and I would have to stop and let it "chill"... Due to this, it was roughly a 50 minute workout... I was tired as hell before I began, but when I was done I looked at my closet mirror door and noticed my flacid length was massive compared to before... So far so good, being persistent, going easy, looking forward to a positive outcome!

Day 6: (06-30-2010)
    Good 45 minute workout today... About 10 mins of warmup time, roughly 30 mins to go through JP's 90 day routine, then a 5-6 minute warmdown...

Comment

I'm still on JPs 90 day routine and my flaccid size is bigger so I posted a thread about it and was told that was good,I was building a foundation for the erect size to start gaining,after this month I'll start adding more exercizes to my routine

Comment

Day 7: (07-01-2010)
        Wife and I had been fighting (nothing major) on and off today... Definately messed up my mood, wasn't even wanting to do PE... I sucked it up and started, but halfway through just quit out of mental frustration/not being able to focus... Got maybe 25 minutes in, warmup/down included... It sucks but I'm proud that I'm staying motivated... Wife and I had since made up and I am looking forward to a good session tomorrow...

Comment

Day 8: (07-13-2010)
          Took a week off to get some rest after I had minor pain occasionaly around my penis... Feeling better and back on the grind! JP90 completed today, roughly 40 minutes start to finish =)

Comment

Day 9: (07-14-2010)
            JP90 routine completed in roughly 40 minutes... Feels good to be back on after a weeklong break due to discomfort...

Comment

Day 10: (07-16-2010)
              JP90 routine completed in roughly 50 minutes... Took my time today, didn't want to rush... Basic warmup and streches followed by 3 sets of Jelqing and V Jelqs, 60 reps for jelq and 40 for v's... Finished with a few straches and warmdown...

I definately feel stronger... Havn't noticed any size gains, but have most definately noticed better and a more consistent EQ...

Comment

Day 11: (07-17-2010)
                JP90 routine completed... Again, went nice and slow today, no rush... Basic warmup and streches followed by 3 sets of Jelqing and V Jelqs, 60 reps for jelq and 40 for v's... Finished with a short warmdown...

I am slowly beginning to notice more veins, I'm guessing that is a sign of progress...

Comment

Good work 4the keep it up.

Comment

Thank You Pegasus!

Day 12: (07-18-2010)
                    JP90 routine completed... It's funny, I always have the mindset to go slower and take my time, but it always ends up to be very similar in time... About 50 minutes again today, including warmup/down... Basic warmup with heating pad and streches followed by 3 sets of Jelqing and V Jelqs, 60 reps for jelq and 40 for v's... Warmdown of 5 minutes... I have time during the day to do workouts, but I think it's still too early to pick up the intensity... Will continue JP90 guidelines...

Comment

Took a day off yesterday... Grandpa was sick in hospital, got home late and was exhausted...

Day 13: (07-20-2010)
                      JP90 routine completed... 200 Jelq's and 100 V Jelqs... Just about hit the 2 week mark, too early to tell anything but happy with the erection quality, that has most definately improved...

Comment

Day 14: (07-21-2010)
                        Quick workout today, about 30 minutes... I did just 200 Jelq's today, no V Jelqs... Was tired and figured I better do something rather hurt my momentum...

Got some exciting news, the wifey was granted a few days break to come home and visit... She'll be back mid next week and to say I'm excited is an understatement =)

Comment

Day 15: (07-23-2010)
                          Quick workout today, about 30 minutes... I did just 200 Jelq's today with warmup and warmdown, no V Jelqs...
                          4thewife
                          Last edited by 4thewife; 10-24-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Nice workout for 4thewife, I was just wondering what are your stats pre- PE??? What are your goals ect. The more specfic the log the better ! More people could help you just a thought. Everyone here is to help everyone!! Good luck with your gains.

Comment

Hey Danner! Thanks for the moral support! My starting stats are 6 bpel, 5 1/2 EL with a EG of 4 7/8... I've been searching the forum quite heavily and I'll be honest and say I sometimes feel greedy about what I would like for my gains to be, but for the current time I feel 6 1/2 EL with 5 1/2 EG will not only be a good gain but an achievable gain =) Once I hit that I will have a better understanding of how much farther I'd like to go...

Any and all help is always appreciated! I'm pretty motivated to sticking with the JP90 routine before adding anything... I've been reading about pumps and feel like that would be a good thing to try after my initial break-in period...

Todays workout...
                              Day 16: (07-25-2010)
                              Good workout today, about 45 minutes... I did just 150 Jelq's and roughly 70 v jelqs... Got a bit restless with my count towards the end... Time includes warmup and warmdown...
                              4thewife
                              Last edited by 4thewife; 10-24-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X