Reset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset!

Okay after induring a PE injury, I had decided to take some time off to allow proper healing & recovery to take place. I have noticed that my bonepressed flaccid stretches have decreased in length since the injury & that during sex & fellacio I get maxiumum EQ!
    Well for the past 8 days I have been focusing on just conditioning my penis. I am not interested in intense stretches or hardcore routines or hanging for that matter right now. I just want to get my willy in the flow of things & I want it to be prepared once we do hit the PEgym again. Precaution & prevention are my 2 priorities. My conditioning has included the following; Warm ups, Wearing the extender for about hour at a time & I stretch over 7" but I am just keeping the tension on 7" inches max. The extender is just a single motion device (outwards) which is fine by me. But I do feel that it is not the greatest PE workout, but perfect for conditioning. I have been using the extender perhaps 1 or 2 days out of the week. After I remove the extender, I usually dry jelq myself into an edging state. I have also been trying some lite resistance stretches outwards & around the clock.

So I want to go on the record that my new bpel is 7" & my bpeg is 5", if I wanted to be cocky I could probably get rock solid measure out longer & thicker by just a .25" or so, but I just wanted to count the visible length. The goal is a common & typical one 8x6" if I can get bigger both ways than great. But 1" both ways to me sounds doable. I want to do about 2 weeks-4 weeks of just conditioning & aside form the PE, do lots of cardio & continue hitting the weights. After the conditioning phase, I plan on starting a cycle for a month & 1/2 long, immediatly. I hope to make a .25-.50" gain either way. I will let you guys know how it goes, things I am trying & advancement that I make.
    nobleOne
    Last edited by nobleOne; 07-05-2010, 12:42 PM.

Do you have a progress log?
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Yes, I have been keeping progress logs for the past 4 years. When I 1st bought my extender 4 years ago, it came with an instruction manual that included a log. I was looking at it the other day & my begining length was 6-6.25" & girth was 4.7-4.9". I guess I am one of those hard gainers, but at the same time, back then I didn't know what I know today. I feel real good about getting started on this cycle, I am positive that I will make some satisfying gains. My thought process now, is I know I am going to cross the 8 inch marker, it is just a matter of going about it safely & being patient! This website is a mecca of PE info & I am proud to share my experiences & journey with others.

Comment

Okay in 4 or 6 more days I am going to sum up the conditioning phase! My conditioning phase involves warm ups/warm downs with massage, out, up/ down & around the clock stretches, A & V stretches, bundle stretches, dry jelqs, wear the extender for an hour or 2 at a time. I have started this week doing a lite downward hanging session of 5lbs, 3-5 sets, 10 minutes each. I don't do them all at once, I break it up into 2 sessions (I am not going to overwhelm my junk this time). After wards I warm down with a dry jelq, kegel & edge & then wag around.

I am going to do assisted & up/ down/ out/ side to side stretches with the hanging. I am also going to gradually up my weight. I will continue to do my conditioning routine through out the day in addition with erect stretches & bends & internal stretches & wet jelqs & clamping. But I am going to begin all of this when I end this conditioning phase & begin my cycle. I will keep you guys posted as I progress! Feel free to share any pointers, your wisdom is welcomed here.
        nobleOne
        Last edited by nobleOne; 07-09-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

The count down begins! Tonight I end the conditioning phase & starting tomorrow morning, I BEGIN MY CYCLE!!! The goal is to up my 7 visible inches (non bone pressed) to 7 1/2" of visible non bone pressed cock! 8.25"x6.25" bone pressed, is what I want to achieve long term, but it is only going to happen in small increments/ baby steps/ cycles. I have started doing my cardio routine & I am feeling real good about starting this cycle! Wish me luck & I will make a post in about 7 days to let you know how I am progressing!

Comment

Okay I have started the cycle & have been somewhat consistant (I don't want to over work my cock). It has been 7 days &I have made no real gains, I am still measuring at 7-7.25"! I am going to work on a 6-7 day basis, where I up pressure, weight & intensity every 6-7 days! So starting today, I am going to introduce weight hanging into the cycle! The goal 5-10lbs for the next 7 days (which ever feels most comfortable, I am going for long durations of hanging).

I have been using the following; Andractim gel only for 2 days & then I take the 3rd day off & I only use it after a warm up & right before a routine, I have been using the extender for 3-4 hours a day on most days (not trying to over do it, but eventually I would like to get 8+ hours in a day), Also my boy Saiyan22 turned me on to the pipe clamp & I am really loving it! I have been getting about 6-8 hours in a day with wearing this attached to my leg all day (feels great on the ligs & surprisingly little to no engorgement, so I can wear it for long periods of time, I just do some kegels here & there)! With my manual stretches i have been doing the basics- out, left, right, up & down. I have been doing internal stretches, bundle stretches, A & V stretches, I have been doing erect stretches (but very little, this is a high intensity exercise, Warning!) & I have been jelqing too. With all of these manual stretches, i have been just doing what feels comfortable & not high reps & sets ( I am not there yet). Next week I will post a new progress report!
            nobleOne
            Last edited by nobleOne; 07-21-2010, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Still at 7-7.25"! I have not been as consistent as I use to be for fear of injury. I need to step my game up a little bit and get a little bit more consistency going on. I think every thing that I have been doing thus far has been a good conditioning, introduction! You guys have any suggestions? Keep in mind that I have been out of the game for about 3 months & I am trying to break the ice and make a .25" length gain if at all possible. Anyway I will try to step it up & in 7 days I will keep you guys posted!

Comment

Whoa! sorry but I had document this, I made an 1/2" gain in girth! I am Now 5.5" at the mid-shaft down to the base & mid-shaft up decreases to 5"! I haven't been making the gains that I was hoping for now that I am 3 weeks into this cycle. But waking up and measuring my cock & to find out that I am 1/2" thicker than what I use to be is very satisfying! It trips me out, b/c, girth has not been my focus, length has been! I think that I am starting to see a pattern here! For every cm of length that I push for, I have to have a proper amount of girth gained 1st to support the weight of the new length gain! It might be just a theory but I am going to test it out!

Comment

Let us know, I'll be watching!
                  Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
                  Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
                  Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
                  If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

Okay, after today I only have 2 weeks left to complete this cycle! I am calling these 2 weeks the bonus weeks, I really need to make them count without hurting myself! I have been doing only one thing different, & that is I have stopped hanging downwards, now I only hang straight outwards & upwards! I think that the downward motion is a natural & reoccurring motion! Even with the basic stretches & the A + V + bundle stretches & with the extender being worn out in public. And also just the fact that the penis is attached to the pubic bone & the weight of the penis itself weighs it downward! It is much more difficult & Challenging to pull out & upwards. I have been doing this for over a week now with some good results! last night my cock stretched to the middle of my belly button (almost to the top of it)! So, I have only made a .25" gain in length but it was .25" I had accomplished in my last cycle. So I don't even consider this a gain, because after the injury I endured, there was a lot of retracting/ shrinkage during my down time. I need .25" more in addition to this gain, wish me luck.

Current stats:
                    nbpel 7-7.25"
                    eg 5.5"

Comment

My cycle is coming to a finale with only 3 days left! I have I feel it is fair to say that I will have accomplished my goal & then some for this cycle! After my injury on my down time with no PE, I had a loss in length gains of .25-1/2". I am now not only where I left off before the injury, but I am now breaking new ground with the bpfs!!! I am so ecstatic & excited to be back on track! I am ready to take a break from this cycle & focus on my off time. I will only be concentrating on maintenance, So no more heavy stretches for a month & a half maybe 2 months all depends. I am going to be treating my off time with the equal respect of a cycle! I will keep documenting on here during the off time & keep you guys posted!

Here are my new stats as of today:

Bpel- 7.25-7 1/2"
                      Bpfs- 7.75- 7.9" Damn near 8"!!!
                      EG- Shaft 5" base 5 1/2"

After day 3, I will repost my most recent stats again!

Comment

Stats Are pretty much the same, I am pleased with the over all gains made in this cycle!
                        The cycle is over, but I have taken an extra week to ween myself off the weight hanging! Once I have done this I am going to begin my down time.
                        I am going to be shooting for the following come next cycle:
                        Bpel- 7 1/2- 7.75"
                        Bpfs- 7.9- 8.25"
                        EG- I want the mid shaft & up to the head glands to make the same gain of 5 1/2"!!!

I think that maintaining my current gains & achieving the following goals in the next 6 weeks will be very challenging! Again patients & avoiding injury takes a priority! If anyone who has been in this phase/ level of PE, has any advice or pointers please share with me, I would love to hear from you!

I am going to document my down time, Intend on doing just manual stretches, jelqs, kegels & use the extender! I am working on getting a camera, so pretty soon i will post pics of my new gains!
                        nobleOne
                        Last edited by nobleOne; 08-28-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

This is an excellent account of your recent pe'ing mate, interesting stuff goin on over here. Well done getting back the lost size and then some! Will be following your progress through the next cycle. Btw, do you want this moved over to progress forum? Not important just a thought.

Comment

Hi Guys

Can you please let me know other than allsaintsclinic, can I get Andractim online or from pharmacy in any chance.

Regards
                            Philip

Comment

Originally posted by nobleOne View Post
                              I am working on getting a camera, so pretty soon i will post pics of my new gains!
                              Aside from having an upward erection, I also have a slight curve to the left, so when I measure I tend to tug my penis straight so that I can get a better reading. I am sticking by what I had stated on my stats, although I have 3 accounts of an 8" straight tug bonepress! I believe that if you subtract 1/2" from whatever your bonepress measurement is, that you get a more accurate reading! So 7 1/2" for me, but if I wanted to go balls deep, there is always the questionable 1/2"! Let me know your thoughts, constructive criticism or whatever!
                              Attached Files
                              nobleOne
                              Last edited by nobleOne; 09-05-2010, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X