extender question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender question

what is the lowest tension i can wear the extender at? do i start of low and work my way up, low being all 3 lines still showing on the tension markers located on the spring rods? if someone could help me please. cheers

DG

Kind of brief, and, not sure what your marks correspond to.

I subscribe to the notion that mitosis/growth is most apt to occur around 600 grams of pull.
    Initially you may wear it at less, to get accustomed to wearing it, and any fastening considerations.
    Maybe first week.
    Warm up tissues first, do some had loosening up, jelqing, gently!
    Fasten in, set "pull" to 600 gm. (Fasten in grams)
    After about 20 - 30 min, readjust to 600 gm. Then leave it alone and wear it.(Wearing grams)
    If you are moving about, this will complicate things.
    Usually in the first 3 months, you will notice more veins, increase in flaccid size.
    Increase in flaccid is a sign which usually precedes increases in erect length, not on a one to one, i.e. 1" in flaccid may only correspond to .25" in erect.
    When nothing much is happening for a prolonged period of time, oh say 90 days, increase the "Fasten in grams" to like 900, after 20 to 30 min, adjust "Wearing" grams to 600 gm.
    Once a month/every 5 weeks, Fasten in to 900, adj wearing to 900, for a one hour session, if you can. This is kind of a shock therapy.
    Return to the 900 & 600 gram amounts, the rest of the month.
    Now, you are going to need to build up the time you are fastened in, or session time.
    Make a schedule & do things safely.
    You try to move too fast, through this and you may develop either an injury, or cause scar tissue to form.
    You need to take either 1 or 2 days off, regularly for rest & recuperation.

I hope this can get you started, good luck, and welcome !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

hi dangler cheers for that.
      one thing,

whats the difference between fasten in grams and wearing grams?
      i dont get what you mean, u said to set it to 600gm and then after 20-30 readjust 600gm, but its already set to 600 gm?

Comment

When you actually do this, you will see that in that 20 to 30 minute period of time, the penis tissues will "relax", and cause a change or decrease in grams. It is like there is "latent" or hidden length to be drawn out. Of course, your mileage may vary.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          ... you will see that in that 20 to 30 minute period of time, the penis tissues will "relax"..
          This is a KEY element for success with a stretcher, especially in the 1st couple of months. Letting the tissues relax their way into each increment in tension will speed things up and get your penis loosened up so that you can eventually move up into more intense approaches like Calixto's "Hour of Power" . If you try to go to hard too soon, all that's gonna happen is that the tissues will react by tightening up each and every time you slap on the extender, which is conducive to nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X