Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PE Adventures of Danner!

JULY 13, 2010
    I have been on this forum for a while now it is time for my log.

Heat up with a flaxseed sock for about 10 to 15 minutes. Checked my BPFSL with a tailor's measuring tape currently 7.5''. I experimented for a while with my BPFSL with heat and without heat guess what there was no difference in my BPFSL .My stats right now as follows is:
    BPFSL= 7.5''
    BPEL= 7.0''
    NBEL= 6.5''
    EG behind glans 5.5''
    EG midshaft 5.5''
    EG baseshaft 5.5''

I'm currently diong PESG routine as follows:
    heat up with flaxseed sock for 10 to 15 minutes. I'm still giong to make a rice sock also to see which one is better.
    Doing basic stretching left,right,straight out,straight up,straight down , left, right, While diong this I will be kegeling 120 times .
    During the day kegel about 100 to 200 times a day .
    Do 10 minutes wet jelqing 5 second strokes at 30% to 50% for length.
    My routine is 2 days on 1 day off .

I'm giong to do this intil I stop gaining then I will add reps or another excerise .These other excerise I'm giong to incorpate when I get more conditioned are : THE MANDIGO STRETCH. I heared this excerise is really good at stretching everything.Horse Squeezes for girth.
    Ulis also for girth.SOCK STRETCH,FOOT LONG STRETCH, DLD BLASTERS mine you I'm not giong to do all these lol. Probably just do 2 at a time see how it works.

Also I'm also giong to do the Bikers Hang with a Padlock right away .

july 19,2010

This is my actual day of actually starting a routine . It is PESG routine I wanted to see How it goes with this one.
    I warm up with a hot shower in the am. I proceeded to do basic stretches for 30 seconds total of 1 min each per excersie.
    left stretch kegel 27 times for 30 seconds total of 2 times.
    right stretch kegel 27 times for 30 seconds total of 2 times.
    Straight out kegel 27 times for 30 seconds of total of 2 times.
    Straight up kegel 27 times for 30 seconds of total of 2 times.
    Left and right circle stretches kegel 54 times.
    Straight down kegel 27 times.

When PESG said we kegel during the routine I'M I diong the same?? I don't want to do too much kegel or it will overtrain my pc muscle .
    I split up my routine becasue I was way too busy.

During the Evening I warmed up with my flaxseed sock for 11 min.
    I used babyoil I proceeded to jelq 5 second strokes. While diong this my ball sac or my turkey neck kept interfering . So I had to push down with my other hand so my ball sac or my turkey neck wouldn't get in the way. IT seemed everytime that happened I was always doing half of my shaft and not the full length. Thats why I used my other hand to push down on my ball sac or my turkey neck so I could get the full shaft I jelqing. I was wondering if I put too much babyoil and this is the result ???
    After my 10 min. of jelqing . I noticed that my glans were really engorged is that normal?? My viens were also more visible almost bulging .I measured my flaccid it was a 5.5'' Pe'rs is that normal ???

Comment

july 20,2010

Woke up my PI's were good had a nice boner it almost felt like steel but not quite there yet. No bruising or nothing out of the ordinary . So far so good. today I'm not giong to split up my routine not as busy. For length what percenatge should I be at?? Maybe I was too flaccid last night. Tonight I'm giong to be about 40% when I jelq.

Comment

Do you wetjelq with 2 hands? Meaning after you reach your glands with one hand you start with your other?
        Siggy 101-
        It's just like working out, change up your exercises every other week to shock your 'muscle'.

Comment

Originally posted by Emcee101 View Post
          Do you wetjelq with 2 hands? Meaning after you reach your glands with one hand you start with your other?
          No, I only use one hand but since my ball sac keeps interfering. I use my other hand to push it down so I can jelq my my full shaft instead of only half of it. But I did find the problem I just need a adjustable cock ring to fix this annoying problem.

Comment

July 20th 2010 day 2 on PESG routine.

Warmed up with flaxseed sock for 10 min.
            Left stretch kegel for 27 times for 30 seconds for total of 2 times.
            Right stretch kegek for 27 times for 30 seconds for total of 2 times.
            Straight out kegel for 27 times for 30 seconds for a total of 2 times.
            Straight uo kegel for 27 times for 30 seconds for a total of 2 times.
            Right circle stretch kegel the whole entire time one revoultion.
            Left circle stretch kegel the whole entire time one revoultion.

This time I used a littl bit of baby oil it worked much better but my ball sac kept interfering. One guy mentioned he used a hairtie so I put that around my balls it worked for a while. I was a afriad that I giong to castrate my balls lol. I took it off did the same used my other hand to hold my balls in place. Continued to jelq with the other hand. Everytime I did it this way my dick fully stretched everytime.I will use this technique till I get a cock ring for my balls and turkey neck. I'm giong to try to sit and jelq see if there is a difference vs standing jelqing. I will keep you guys up dated.

10 min wet jelqing. I kegel 5 times for a five second stroke in unison. I kegel the whole entire process . Is that too much kegel in one day???
            After my 10 min wet jelq my flaccid was hanging nice and plump. Flaccid measurement still 5.5''

I edged for 10 minutes . Popped at the end shot almost 3 feet. wow!
            I have been noticing that my dick it seems to be getting a little thicker little by bit by bit. Escpecially when I was edgeing it looked like I was really thick noticebly. IT kinda feels a little bit heavy also you know what I mean.

Comment

Todays my Day off. Will continue on thursday. my PI's I had some nice morning wood . Kept getting erections all day my flaccid was nice and low.

Comment

You got a fat one there.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Hey KP what you think about the routine ?? I tried to get as close as PESG routine the only thing I'm confused is when PESG does his wet jelqs does he kegel also\?? Are my kegels too much ??? Another question I'm giong to have are pre PE pics for my reference and for everyone else. I was wondering I do I put pics in my post ???

Comment

You can do your kegels during the entire process, this helps keep the blood in the shaft. Best not to do hard kegels you will ware your self out to quicly and possibly get to erect. Your program is a good one. Use a light grip and jelq as slow as possible. Slower the jelq faster the dick grows.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Glad to see you started a progress log Danner! You'll likely find that it's much easier to keep track of how you've been responding to your routine when everything is listed there in front of you. The PESG routine looks good dude!

I'm giong to try to sit and jelq see if there is a difference vs standing jelqing. I will keep you guys up dated.
                      I highly recommend trying this out!!! When I first began PE I use to stand up and had the same issue with my jelqing hand rubbing against my balls. For the past few months I've been sitting on the edge of my bed and have had much better results! Good luck with the PESG routine and make sure you keep the log up to date so we can check and see how you've been progressing.

*diesel
                      Starting Stats:
                      March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
                      Current Stats:
                      November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        You can do your kegels during the entire process, this helps keep the blood in the shaft. Best not to do hard kegels you will ware your self out to quicly and possibly get to erect. Your program is a good one. Use a light grip and jelq as slow as possible. Slower the jelq faster the dick grows.
                        Right now KP I'm doing short kegels since I think my PC muscle is not that strong yet. Since diong my kegels I have not got a erection yet.
                        I'm almost completely flaccid maybe like 30% erect if that. I only do 5 seconds right now it seems it works good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
                          Glad to see you started a progress log Danner! You'll likely find that it's much easier to keep track of how you've been responding to your routine when everything is listed there in front of you. The PESG routine looks good dude!

I highly recommend trying this out!!! When I first began PE I use to stand up and had the same issue with my jelqing hand rubbing against my balls. For the past few months I've been sitting on the edge of my bed and have had much better results! Good luck with the PESG routine and make sure you keep the log up to date so we can check and see how you've been progressing.

*diesel
                          Yeah it has been way over due lol. Thanks I try to get as close as possible.

Starting tomorrow I will use the sitting down position see if it works better than the standing one. Hopefully it works just like yours.

Comment

Subscribed!
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                            My Loggy Log

Comment

I reckon I'll also be following.
                              "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                              7.5" EL
                              5.5" EG

Comment

Working...
                              X