Sidewinder's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidewinder's Log

First of all salutation to my PE nation!!
    I found out that this is the best way to track my progress and keep me motivated at the same time.I’ve been reading a lot and tried jelq,kegel,strech just to see how it works .I stretched for maybe a few weeks and gained (0.5cm or 0.2inches) erect length,my girth stayed the same.
    Does this mean I’m an easy grower?l hope.
    My BPEL>BPSFL so I’ll pay a lot attention to stretching..That is a good thing for me because I like stretching more than jelquing.
    Starting stats:
    NBPEL-5.1"
    BPEL-5.3"
    EG-5.9"
    BPSFL-5.1"

Curent stats:

NBPEL-5.8"
    BPEL-6"
    EG-6"

Long Term goal:
    NBPEL:7"
    EG:6.2"

My routine
    1.warm up 10 minutes
    2.streching 2 minutes(increasing 1 minute every week)
    3.jelquing 10 minutes
    4.kegel 2-4*10(towel raises)
    5.cool down 1 minute

Schedule: 2 days ON / 1 day OFF
    wind chill
    Last edited by wind chill; 04-26-2011, 07:47 AM.

Excellent start and congratulations on starting your log!
    Don't forget to make regular entries. I think you will find it to be a huge help.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Sidewinder.a7x nice log just keep putting entries be specific . I'm also doing 2 days on 1 day off so far I'm getting good PI'S today will be my 4th day. Soon I will have pre-pe pics just for my motivation keep giong when the road gets tough. Good luck on more gains!!

Comment

Sidewinder.a7x,
        How about an update?
        -Pirate
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

tnx guys for the support.i really appreciate it.
          i was supposed to start this routine two days ago.I got everything ready,lub,towel,stopwatch for streching and look what an unpleasant suprise,I didn't have warm water,not even lukewarm.Just cold.So they were doing some stuff reaparing or whatever and i didn't have warm water for next 2 days or so.Although this happens very very rarely i think i might use a PLan B for warmup,i was thinkin' about a moist heating pad in this type of situations.

I finally did my routine today.Started around 1o clock and finished at 1.30.So let's analyse.
          DAY 1 24.07.2010
          I did warm up in a hot bath for around 8 minutes,the i moved on to streching,that felt great.I did pointing toward,down,left,right.Then i did jelquing at only a 30% erection,did each jelq in a 3 second stroke,applied lubricant.the less % your erection level the more focus on lenght which isn't a bad thing for me but i will try to bring it to 50% other time.After 6 minutes of jelquing i entered the bath again to wash off the lubricant for kegel.
          Then there was kegel.It took me a few minutes to get a 100% erection,it wasn't super hard but it got the job done.I did it and then i moved on to 5 minutes of hot bath.Feel very fresh right now.
          wind chill
          Last edited by wind chill; 07-27-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Sidewinder.a7x the vets of the PE world said that you should at least warm up to 10 mintues. Thats the norm the reason is so the ligs are nice and warm and are stretchier and more pliable for stretching. Under 10 min. won't be enough for the ligs to warm up properly. Words of advice you should JELQ at least 10 minutes. The longer the stroke the better you will grow I do 5 seconds or more sometimes.

I'm kinda confused you went in the bath to wash lubricant to kegel??? Did you actually meant to say to edge?? You could kegel anytime anywhere no one will know.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
              Sidewinder.a7x the vets of the PE world said that you should at least warm up to 10 mintues. Thats the norm the reason is so the ligs are nice and warm and are stretchier and more pliable for stretching. Under 10 min. won't be enough for the ligs to warm up properly. Words of advice you should JELQ at least 10 minutes. The longer the stroke the better you will grow I do 5 seconds or more sometimes.

I'm kinda confused you went in the bath to wash lubricant to kegel??? Did you actually meant to say to edge?? You could kegel anytime anywhere no one will know.
              ok i'll do it.I just need to get in the rhytm,keeping a 50% erection won't be easy.
              yeah my cock was kinda slippery because of the lub so i washed it with some warm water for a few seconds.I could have cleaned it with toilet papper too.no edging.I needed to get 100% erection in order to to towel push ups

woke up with a huge morning wood at around 9am
              wind chill
              Last edited by wind chill; 07-25-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

DAY 2 25.07.2010

warm up-hot bath 10 minutes
                streching 2 minutes,i'm changin the angles,up,down,left,right.streching was perfect
                jelquing-i did jelquing at a very very weak erection level(around 20%),got up to 50% but just couldn't maintain it.kinda dissapointed but it was better than yesterday.I did it for around 8 minutes.
                kegels-gained an erection very quick,did it in no time(40)
                warm down-5 minutes
                wind chill
                Last edited by wind chill; 07-27-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

DAY 3 26.07.2010
                  off day.
                  masturbation,ejaculated once
                  Noticed:increased ejaculation volume and the shooting distance of ejaculation,EQ increased a bit
                  wind chill
                  Last edited by wind chill; 07-27-2010, 04:16 PM.

Comment

DAY 4 27.07.2010

warm up- 10 minutes
                    streching- 2 minutes(changed direction)
                    jelquing-10 minutes.30% erection,a lot fluctuations,i read that was normal but i ain't happy with those
                    kegel-30 kegel(10*3)
                    warm down -6 minutes,took a bath afterwards

FIrst one in the evening,felt great,i'll try to get up early for the next session.Damn i love pe!
                    wind chill
                    Last edited by wind chill; 07-27-2010, 04:12 PM.

Comment

DAY 5 28.07.2010

masturbated,ejaculated once.that's it for masturbation this week

then 8 hours later i did my routine
                      warm up 10 minutes
                      streching 2 minutes
                      jelquing 8 minutes,very low EL
                      kegel 35
                      warm down 5

Comment

DAY 6 29.07.2010
                        off day

gonna play some soccer,nothing PE related today
                        wind chill
                        Last edited by wind chill; 07-29-2010, 06:50 AM.

Comment

DAY 7 30.07.2010

Had an ok workout today.I think i'll learn to control my EL while jelquing very soon.
                          DId 40 kegel.The other things are the same.

I'm definetly gonna try edging.I gain nothing from masturbation but satisfaction.So i'll induce it. 2-3 times a week should be alright.What do you guys think?

Comment

Hi Sidewinder, Edging is good, you could incorporate your towel work in with it.

You have amazing starting girth man, I am jealous.

Gonna try your spoonful of honey idea, seems like it would take the edge off as honey is so naturally sweet & you cannot really eat lots on it's own.
                            Vulcan
                            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

day 8 31.07.2010
                              had a very good workout today.
                              Jelquing impoving everyday.
                              did just a couple of semi erect kegel.
                              So far the PI's are good.today i got multiple morning woods.

added a new sups-ginger and blueberry(natural form).I'm not into pills and capsules(except vitamin C) so i tend to take them that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X