Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamas first log! Follow for support! : race to the the dollar bill girth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamas first log! Follow for support! : race to the the dollar bill girth!

Hey guys goin to start a log for my an your benefit! I'm going to log every penis workout I do! I found out a dollar bi is slightly over 6'' girth! So that's my first goal in this log! While gaining any length that comes with!

About me: I've pe'd off and on for a few monthes.. Finally been sticking with it steadyfor a month or so.. I'm a chubbier shorter dick. Lol my length is 5.5 non bone pressed and my girth is 5.3 mid shaft. I wanna have over 6''. Girth! My length doesn't bother me yet I'd like some gains.

My program as of the last month has been M/W/F.. Warmup then light stretches, 100 jelqs (both hands equals one rep) then 60 over hand uli jelqs then some flaccid bends in my cool down shower.

Any comments questions or anything plz ask or state. More people following motivates me more!

Jama,
    Congratulations on starting your log!
    Don't forget to update it regularly and give us lots of specifics.
    -Pirate
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
      Jama,
      Congratulations on starting your log!
      Don't forget to update it regularly and give us lots of specifics.
      -Pirate
      Will do! Thinking bout increasing program? How should I go about it? Another day? More reps?

Comment

Finished my workout!
        It was like this:
        warmup with some downward and side stretches
        100 jelqs
        60 over hand uli jelqs(30 each hand)
        cooldown in shower with one set of flaccid bends each side

Comment

Did you go through JP's 90 Day Routine?
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
            Did you go through JP's 90 Day Routine?
            No sir I did not. I tried it for a while but also saw many people didn't have very good gains on it.. And I've done stuff here and there for a while so I figured I wouldn't even get noob gains from it. Also someone else told me to do what worked for me before(I measured a consistant 5.5 EG and at one point a 5.7) so I am now, along with adding things and observing my penis. Safety is important to me.

Comment

Safety is what I am thinking about. Are you sure that your penis is conditioned at this point?
              (One of the reasons that we recommend JP's 90 Day Routine to people is to make sure that they get conditioned safely.)
              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Highly suggest doing jp's routine for the recommended time. I made slight gains on it, but that is not the point. It has allowed me to perform more advanced exercises since February of 2009 to allow the growth that has taken place since then. In fact, I actually did the routine twice in the first year when I couldn't find a suitable plan post beginner stage.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty confident I'll be fine and that it's conditioned enough for the excercises I do an will be performing. I stick to all beginners exerises and won't do anything advanced until at least three months of constant PE.

Comment

Jsut finishing warming up! About to do my jelq workout... Warmed up extra long today as I was trying out fowfering yesterday and also edged last night but I came... Will update afterthis for my girth workout!

Comment

Good man.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Just finished my girth workout...
                        Idid 100 normal jelqs along with throwing in about 50-75 overhand jelqs
                        then I warmed down really well with like a hot rag 3x then I showered an did my finger flaccid bends.
                        Felt good maybe a lil sore from the edging/masturbation last night.. Tried to edge but a tiny bit slipped out so I finished lol I tend to
                        masturbate too often like 2x a week along with having sex with me girlfriend. We have sex like 1-3 times a week.. Prolly more if it weren't for busy schedules and parents around..

I think I'll continue to fowfer here and there.. Seems to be good for length! And I hear it's real safe.

Comment

Did my workout.. A lil lighter thAn usual and warmed up more.. I felt a lil sore I've beenbed fowfering and Edging a bit..
                          Idid my warm up hot rag with 15 sec stretches down left hand, down right hand, left left hand, right right hand, then 100 normal jelqs then 60 overhand jelqs.. I wanted to warm up alot for 2 reasons one I was soreish and two I read girth is creAted by heat.. So I rewarmed up about 3 x during my jelqing. And also warmed down alot and took a warm shower and used a warm rag there too. Lol I prolly applied a warm rag at least 6-8 times throughout the workout..

I tried the toilet paper roll measurment after my jelqing with about 85-90% erection and it was way tighter then usual like to get past my mid girth line I had to force it so happy about that! Also happy I maxed out lifting before all of that and benched 275 for 1 and 225x9 happy day y'all!

Comment

Just finished my Wednesday workout! Felt real good! I did my 100 jelqs and 60 overhand uli jelqs.. Did the toilet paper roll at the end of my workout and saw about the same results as last time! Just I wasn't as erect so that's good! Definately feels like I'm gaining I'll measure b4 college!

Comment

Yaaaarrrr!
                              Congratulations on your gains. I look forward to yer measurements, shipmate!
                              Yesterday, you said you were a bit sore. Were you sore today?
                              I strongly suggest that you give your cock a rest when you are sore. Over-training is REALLY easy to do.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X