small gains. =(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small gains. =(

i've been doing pe for about 5 months now. from 5.20 to 5.30 are my only gains. my routine is 15min warm up using a hot water bag, 10 minutes of stretching including bundle stretches, 2 sets of 50 jelqs and 50 vjelqs with a minute rest in between. then i stretch and warmdown afterwards.

i feel something is wrong.. please help. =((

my length right now is 5.30 and girth is exactly 5.00 =(

Comment

You've gained something though, you should take some happiness from that at least. Id suggest uping the jelqing, 300 jels, 180 v jelqs should be what you are aiming for, give you more gains i reckon, stretches i feel aren't very effective, i know they work but you just don't get the feeling they do, certainly made my flaccid length bigger, il measure at the end of this month and see if ive gained any length, girth though is a completely different matter, been jelqing and squeezing and i can feel and see a difference i think, gained girth and im looking forward to measuring after 1 month on pe. Just stick at it, it takes time, you seem to be one of the unlucky ones that gain very slowly.

Comment

Thanks for the help. i tried doin over 150 before, resulted to turtuling. =/

that's good for you. im gonna try uli v jelqs later and some uli. =)

Comment

If length is what you are seeking, then girth routines won't help much. You need advanced stretching or hanging. The tunica takes longer to elongate for some, including yours truly. Take caution but you will love it in the long run!
          6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
          10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
          12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
          6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

hey Shizz, if you are looking for length I think 10 minutes of stretching is not much at all. I believe you should stretch more.
            The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

I agree with the above comments. If you feel conditioned, try som light hanging and increase the amount of jelqs. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by All2Real View Post
                hey Shizz, if you are looking for length I think 10 minutes of stretching is not much at all. I believe you should stretch more.
                i agree.Increase this slowly to 20-25minutes but slowly.You don't want to overtrain

Comment

Hey,

I had been doing manual exercises for 5 months with no gains at all, so atleast you got something. At that point I started hanging, and now after 2 months I've gained 3/8" and I only hung for about 30-40mins 4-5 times a week. I'm sure I'd had gained more if I'd put more time into it.

Check out Millia's hanging group for some good info.

Good luck!
                  Finally making gains thanks to hanging!!
                  + 0.5" NBPEL in 3 months

Thanks to my gains I'm a lot happier in myself so I'm lacking motivation to hang, haven't done it in a while. Grr!

Comment

Quick question and it's probably going to sound stupid but I haven't found an answer yet... Can someone explain "turtling". What is it, pros/cons...??
                    Starting: NBP - 7.25" x 5.375" - 04-28-10

ST Goal: NBP - 8" x 6"

LT Goal: NBP - 12" x 7.125"

Comment

means your penis shrinks from over working it. =)

Comment

Try flaccid jelqing, with a 30% erection try jelqing flaccid, it feels good and it may help with those length goals. Also you may at this point want to cut girth work back to 2 days per week.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Adding more advances stretching techniques may be the way to go. For me, it seems that my tunica is a bit of a hard nut to crack so I am having to attack it from different angles in my stretch routine. If you have been consistent during your 5 months, you should be conditioned enough to take on more advanced exercises. Also check the links in the Exercise section of the Gym - great links to more stretches.
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                          X