The Dutch Log: weed pussy and a big schlong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dutch Log: weed pussy and a big schlong

Starting a log, half arsed finnished JPs workout for day one, I don't get v-jelqs yet so i just did extra normal ones

:-) stats posted tomorro

[b] Stats as of 9-8-2010

EG 13.1 cm +/- [5.16]
    EL 13.5 +/- [5.31]
    ELBP: 14.5 +/- [5.7]

Other stats will come up, going to-do JP DAY 2 now

Comment

JP DAY #3

Wow, I am beginning to love V-jelqs. They make my hand very stiff though. But the pulling felt so great!

Only problem I have currently is stretching and staying flaccid enough, using a bit of baby powder for grip.

And ofcourse I bought Lube, but going to look into an alternative soon :-)

Goals

Short-term goal #1

EG 13.5
      EL 14.0
      ELBP 15

Long-term

EG 16
      EL 18 CM
      ELBP ??

Comment

Welcome Bjorn! Stick with JP's routine and keep your progress log as detailed and up to date as possible. When I first began JP's routine, some of the exercises felt awkward and unnatural, but as time went by I began to find a rhythm and the exercises felt very comfortable and controlled. Make sure to monitor how your penis is responding to the workouts, especially in the beginning. If you notice any negative PI's...you might want to loosen up your jelq grip and decrease the intensity of your routine until you're more comfortable. Good luck dude!

*diesel
        Starting Stats:
        March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
        Current Stats:
        November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
          Welcome Bjorn! Stick with JP's routine and keep your progress log as detailed and up to date as possible. When I first began JP's routine, some of the exercises felt awkward and unnatural, but as time went by I began to find a rhythm and the exercises felt very comfortable and controlled. Make sure to monitor how your penis is responding to the workouts, especially in the beginning. If you notice any negative PI's...you might want to loosen up your jelq grip and decrease the intensity of your routine until you're more comfortable. Good luck dude!

*diesel

Thanks alot, do you have any other suggestions I can add to my topic? Details étc.

Would be happy to expand it.

Comment

JPs Day 4

Finnished, I feel like my dick is actually looking bigger havent meassured yet.

:P with all the kegeling going on when I cum I shoot much farther, I actually shot in my own armpits LOL

Can't wait for session #5 and then have a 2 day break :-)

Comment

JPs Day 5

I went pretty well, only my dick gets very hard when I try to v-jelq and sometimes I lose track of numbers

And the gym is closed from only open in the morning grrrrr
              Bjorn89
              Last edited by Bjorn89; 08-12-2010, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Good reports so far. I am also in my first week, and I found v jelqs a little awkward at first, but now getting the hang of them. I have he same problem getting really hard during v jelqs. Yesterday, I almost shot my load while doing them and had to stop. Good luck on your PE journey.
                Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
                NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
                NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
                6.75 x 5.5
                Long Term Goal:
                7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by AverageGuy22 View Post
                  Good reports so far. I am also in my first week, and I found v jelqs a little awkward at first, but now getting the hang of them. I have he same problem getting really hard during v jelqs. Yesterday, I almost shot my load while doing them and had to stop. Good luck on your PE journey.
                  Thanks dude!

Well, it's not that bad for me. I'm thinking of buying some creme which makes my dick less sensitive ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn89 View Post
                    Thanks dude!

Well, it's not that bad for me. I'm thinking of buying some creme which makes my dick less sensitive ?
                    I haven't thought of that. I have a problem with getting a little too overly aroused during my jelg and v-jelqs. Has anyone else had that problem and tried some desensitizing creams?
                    Starting stats as of Aug 7, 2010:
                    NBPFL 3-1/2 | BPFL - 4-1/4 | FG - 3-5/8
                    NBPEL - 5-5/8 | BPEL - 6-1/8 | EG - 5

Short Term Goal:
                    6.75 x 5.5
                    Long Term Goal:
                    7.5 x 6.0

Comment

Alright

Week 2! Just finnished Day#1

Stretch Left, Kegel 25 --> Shakes
                      Stretch Right, Kegel 25 --> Shakes
                      Stretch Up, Kegel 25 --> Shakes
                      Stretch Up, Kegel 25 --> Shakes

Jelqs
                      50 Jelqs(100 total, 50 per hand)
                      30 V-jelqs (90 total per hand)

50 Jelqs --> 30 V-jelqs
                      50 Jelqs --> 30 V-jelqs
                      50 Jelqs --> 30 V-jelws

No warm-down. I meassured quickly i'm not sure if this is correct but my dick has grown

13.6 on MSEG
                      and 14+ on NBEL

Not sure if these are correct?!

Comment

Missed yesterdays work-out due to being so tired.

Going to start todays now #Day 3 here I come :-)

Comment

Day 3 didn't go as good as I thought. I couldn't keep my dick hard(er) while jelqing.

So i decided to quit my penis hurts slightly. I'll see how it goes tomorrow. My dick also looks turtled

Comment

Starting over Week #3
                            Day #1

Had some rest, so just continueing where I left off. I just find it easy to lose track of the number of reps I made when i need to go more flaccid again, especially with v-jelqs.

Comment

I say set a time limit for Jelqs. Personally I do 10 min jelqs I don't go for a quanity but quality. By giong for quality and not quanity you don't have to worry about reps. Hope this helps you. Good luck on your gains!!

Comment

Working...
                              X