Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Hello everybody! I just wanted to start monitoring my own progress in this thread and share with you guys my experiences. I am pretty experienced and have been at PE for about two years now.

The following is my routine:

10 Minute Warm-Up
    35 JAI Stretches
    Stretching (Same as jP's beginner routine)
    200 Wet Jelqs (Low Erection)
    Stretching (Same as jP's beginner routine)
    35 JAI streches
    5 Minute Warm-Down

I do this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Saturdays, I do the following (Dante311 showed me this):

10 Minute Warm-Up
    25 Seconds Directional Tunica Tugs
    60 Seconds Straight Out Tunica Tug
    200 Wet Jelqs (Low Erection)
    5 Minute Warm-Down

35 JAI Stretches everytime I pee. (Every day of the week)

Since July (when I first started with this routine), I have gained 0.5" BPEL. I am currently focusing on length because I believe the "length first" theory but I do not have a fixed goal. I do not use any particularly advanced exercises and will switch to them once I plateau with these exercises. Girth will naturally follow, after the length is sufficient.

I do have some vices, which I believe have perhaps reduced some of my gains:
    - Smoking
    - Poor Sleeping Habits
    - Frequent Masturbation

Some of my tactics to gain:
    + Green/White Tea
    + Water (2 liters at least)
    + PE Hypnosis (though I haven't recently)

Oh current stats: 8.00" BPEL, 5.00" EG

Thank you for your interest!
    Zulu
    Last edited by Zulu; 09-01-2010, 01:11 AM.
    Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
    Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Yesterday (Monday), I refined my usual routine by performing overhand jelqs instead of the usual underhand. I also kegel more slowly and more strongly. I've also slowed down the rotary stretches. Definitely felt the difference today (Tuesday).
    Zulu
    Last edited by Zulu; 09-01-2010, 01:50 AM.

Comment

dang Zulu that is impressive what is your goal ?? How does the tunica tugs really work?? Very interesting log will follow??

Comment

Hey danner. I really haven't set a goal for myself yet. Just going where the wind takes me.

The tunica tugs work very well for finding length within the shaft itself, at least that has been my experience. They definitely my approval.

Thinking about doing some girth work. There are some wild fluctuations girthwise right now . (Up to 0.5") Just measured a 4.5", but it wasn't the strongest erection and I came twice today too.

Comment

Hi Zulu,

Have you tried any hypno/subliminal cd's/downloads for stopping smoking?

I like a guy called Coby Zvikler - FOR INFORMATION ON COBY ZVIKLER GOTO www.empower-disc.co.uk - I have used his cd's for improving memory & combating anxiety.

Vulcan
          Vulcan
          7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
          5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Hey thats cool you don't have a goal.
            You think that was what you gained from more?? The tunica tugs or is it something else??
            Right now I'm doing PESG routine I have gained But How do I cement it?? Do I keep doing the PESG routine??? Or does cementing mean when you want to quit but do very light routines?? Right now I don't want to quit I want to keep giong forever!!
            Good luck on your girth gains Zulu!!!!

Comment

Hi vulcan, I do not smoke very often at all (social smoker) so perhaps anywhere from 1-7 cigarettes per week. I do not find quitting hard, but I do like to smoke with friends although it hurts my PE efforts sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                Hey thats cool you don't have a goal.
                You think that was what you gained from more?? The tunica tugs or is it something else??
                Right now I'm doing PESG routine I have gained But How do I cement it?? Do I keep doing the PESG routine??? Or does cementing mean when you want to quit but do very light routines?? Right now I don't want to quit I want to keep giong forever!!
                Good luck on your girth gains Zulu!!!!
                Actually, I think it was everything in my routine especially the stretches. JAI stretches were very helpful for working out the penis when I was on off days.

To cement, you usually have to continue on the routine you are on right now for a little while. It could take anywhere from 6 months to a year. Maintenance is when you are done gaining and are trying to maintain what you have with a light routine. Don't quit if you don't have to! I could be wrong on this, but this is what I believe to be true.

Comment

Thanks for explaining that to me very well put Zulu. I think you are right on the money look at you . You have gained the proof is the pudding . Good luck on more gains to come!!! Zulu!!!

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                    Thanks for explaining that to me very well put Zulu. I think you are right on the money look at you . You have gained the proof is the pudding . Good luck on more gains to come!!! Zulu!!!
                    Thanks for the encouragement danner!

Comment

Good to hear Zulu, I was imagining 20+ per day!
                      Vulcan
                      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Haha no sir! Most in one day ever was like 5 for me.

Worked out last night (my body) and felt great today. Sleep was 5 hours and I am looking forward to my PE session tonight (in the shower) .

Comment

Switched to jP's beginner's routine a while back. Saw an improvement in EQ and also stats. BPEL today was at 8.25" despite having smoked a cigarette today.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu View Post
                            Switched to jP's beginner's routine a while back. Saw an improvement in EQ and also stats. BPEL today was at 8.25" despite having smoked a cigarette today.
                            Wow, so you've gained around 2" already! That's amazing Zulu. I look forward to reading more about your progress...
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks blink!

Quitting cigarettes today for at least a month. I will resume PE hypnosis this weekend and drink more green tea. Rice sock will be used more often now due to colder temperatures.

I am currently following jP's beginner's routine in the 5 on 2 off format. It can really be a very handy thing, even to veterans!

Comment

Working...
                              X