X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WaW's progress thread :)

JP's 90 day routine
    Disclaimer:
    modified to fit intensity of week 15 and personal preferences, allthough very little, I do have prior experiences with PE.
    Do Not use this routine as JP's as this is more intense and can lead to unwanted injuries.

JP's original thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    Disclaimer: off

10minut warmup (shower),
    regular stretch d, l, r, u, so, d,= 6 25kegels each,
    apply pressure with second hand after 10th kegel.
    Rotary stretch 15clockwise/15 counter clockwise after each reg-stretch set,

2minut re-warmup (shower)
    wet-jelq 50 (underhand ok grip)
    v-jelq 30 (swaying motion light stretch, right hand to right left to left)
    wet-jelq 50 (overhand ok grip)
    wet-jelq 50 (underhand ok grip)
    wet-jelq 50 (overhand ok grip)
    200 wet jelqs in total (both hands count 1 jelq)
    120 V-jelqs in total (both hands count 1 jelq)

5-10 minuts warmdown (shower)
    2 days on 1 day off.

Supplements
    multivitamin, fishoil
    additional: longovital with acai instead of vitaminpills (toxin cleaner with identical vitamins as a normal vit pill)
    green tea: dried nettles.
    Oil's PE: baby oil, as neutral as possible:
    I know there's many oils out there who supposedly is better? should even help improvement overall? however there is no scientific proof that backs up (insert any brand name)
    that those oils wont have negative impact in the long run. Had one injury allready used all kind of chemicals back then and not going to try if the oils was the cause by testing other's.
    Oil's After PE: Aloe Vera:
    again a very neutral selection to help recover, wich works for me very well.

my starting measurements was as follows:

LOT: Visual tugback is straight up (very high)

08/18-10
    4.4FG
    3.4NBPFL

5.4EG
    4.4EL
    5.4BPEL
    _____
    09/01-10
    4.6FG +0.2
    4.0NBPFL +0.4

5.4EG
    4.4EL
    5.4BPEL
    _____
    09/13-10
    5.0FG +0.2
    4.0NBPFL
    5.0BPFL +0.3

6.0EG +0.4
    4.4EL
    5.4BPEL
    _____
    9/18-2k10
    5.6BPEL+0.2

Diet and workout routine
    im on a heavy routine this has worked excellent for me
    no specific days

(cardio) chest tri (abs)
    (cardio) back bi (abs)
    (cardio) shoulder legs (abs)
    off day
    repeat

very time consuming ofcourse 6 days a week, if your just starting out i believe to
    concentrate on the main(big) muscle groups
    untill you see some physical change 3-4weeks then incoorperate smaller muscles

(cardio) chest tri (abs)
    (cardio) back bi legs
    off day
    (cardio) chest tri (abs)
    (cardio) back bi (abs)
    off day
    repeat

this has also been highly effective for friends around me wanting faster results

all my programs starts with cardio prior to lifting and allways mixing up the training
    (thats why u dont see specific reps setup)
    meaning never to start same place with lifting when u get in the gym
    example:
    benchpress first time
    dumbbell second chest workout,
    lift light first time many reps low weight,
    next chest is high weight low reps
    (cardio remains the same)

Food program:

morning 1:
    5-10 egg white
    60 grams musli, 1/2 grapefruit
    1 LIPOLYZE ( Species ), fish oil, CLA, multivitamins, Calcium

pretraining:

Protein (whey) shake
    ISOLYZE (Species )
    Carbolyze, (Species)
    Glutamine
    BCAA

noon 12.00 2:

100 gram boiled jasmin/basmati rice
    120 gram white fish
    green salad

afternoon 15.00 3:

120 gram chicken chest
    2 cups boiled vegetables
    1 LIPOLYZE (Species) Primrose oil

evening 18.00 4:

ISOLYZE (Species)
    big green salad

evening2 20.00 5:

130 gram no/low-fat meat/steak
    3 cups mixed vegetables
    1 SOMALYZE, CLA, Fish oil, Primrose oil.
    _____
    start
    4.4FG
    3.4NBPFL
    5.4EG
    5.4BPEL
    atm
    5.0FG
    4.0+NBPFL
    6.0EG

5.6BPEL
    amazing achievements in 3 weeks.
    _____
    short term goal 6.0" BPEL (reached)
    mid term goal 6.5" BPEL (2k11)
    long term goal 7.0"-7.5" BPEL (summer 2k11)

was on a 3 months break due to injury havent done any PE nor measured after restart.
    Thank you for reading.
    WhatAwanker
    Last edited by WhatAwanker; 03-12-2011, 08:49 PM.
    I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
    Progress tips and tricks/pics added
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

9/11-2k10
    my deepest sympathy to the fallen of the twin towers
    may they live forever in our hearts...

well been 1 week and no writings
    been doing the PE as normal 2on 1 off, todays workout was stepped up a bit (third week) added 50overhand wetjelqs and 30straightup v jelqs PI's is kinda bad got a bit of pain maybe i pushed it too hard to soon might step it down a notch again tomorrow untill im properly conditioned.
    still excited to see what the ruler says by the end of the month not gonna touch it untill then

Comment

Still bad PI's from yesterdays workout im not sure if i should give it a rest today...
      was a slight pain last night its gone now, but something still doesnt feel right, allmost 7 P.M i'll wait a couple of hours and see if it gets better or else ill have to skip today
      also im not even sure if i am measuring right never used inches prior to this forum 1 inch is 8halfs ye? so .4 is middle of an inch i guess...?
      those british people just had to mess it all up instead of metric system + driving on the wrong side of the road

Comment

If you have bad PI's you should just rest up and start up again the next night.
        And yes .4 IS half an inch. Well in my books it is at least
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

thank you millia
          9/12-2010
          around 9 PM last night it was ok no pains etc so i went ahead with my regular routine with a few alterations, i disregard the lot theory since im fairly new but i know its very high so i might as well work with it without major alterations
          meaning i changed from underhand ok grip to overhand ok grip pressing downwards against the lot (wich is 12)
          50 wet-jelq underhand
          50 wet-jelq overhand
          repeat
          total of 200 with V-jelqs in between of 30pr set after each 50wet-jelq, stretching remains the same
          i intend to gradually cross over totally to overhand ok grip
          after last nights PE session i did edging for the first time im not really fund of this i tried having blue balls once, morning boner woke up just about to cum dick is cracking but didnt next 2 days the pain was immense...
          well it went ok edged about 6-7 times then packed it up good PI's all around rest day today
          closing on 1 month in JP's

Comment

just measured wasnt planning on it but off day so i did
            i dont get it what is happening with the girth? can someone pls explain? im going for lenght but i mainly see girth gains
            (girth is all base measurements) well i guess its ok as long as lenght comes along some day, then atleast i wont have to worry about girth when i start growing in EL/BPEL but that doesnt stop me from wondering why...

18/08-10
            4.4FG
            3.4NBPFL
            4.3BPFL

5.4EG
            4.4EL
            5.4BPEL

01/09-10
            4.6FG +0.2
            4.0NBPFL +0.4
            4.5BPFL +0.2

5.4EG +0
            4.4EL +0
            5.4BPEL +0

13/09-10

5.0FG +0.2
            4.0NBPFL +0
            5.0BPFL +0.3

6.0EG +0.4 (yes i triple measured)
            4.5EL +0.1
            5.5BPEL+0.1

i started out honestly wanting to hit 7" BPEL as my main goal no additions to girth...
            by the look of this im going to hit 8.5"girth before i attain that lenght
            would love to get some feedback, im still thinking maybe i measured wrong in the beginning? but it surely can not be all wrong throughout time... im aware of were the pubic bone is and allways standing straight up while doing measurements ruler straight on top of dick from stommack out im in 4th week of JP's atm(just passed 3rdweek) and planning to finish it first
            also thinking im actually seing this but i have a hard time believing the changes
            hence the logs...
            WhatAwanker
            Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-12-2010, 06:33 PM.

Comment

How long have you been going?

Also, it looks like you were doing 300+ jelqs after only 2 weeks? If that is correct, I think you're doing far too much too soon. Have you read PESG's story?
              Less is More - PESG (& his motivational story)

It sounds like you might be using too much intensity; make sure even mild soreness never persists more than 24 hours or this may indicate you're working too hard. Be sure to never miss your warm-ups as well, this will help prevent injury & anecdotal data suggests guys just starting out who use heat during their newbie routine tend to gain more than guys who don't.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't start with more than 100 jelqs & then add maybe 10 per week. Focus on quality, not quantity. If you take a week off or miss several days, cut back maybe 10-15% off your routine & come back slowly. Do the same with your stretching, start light and only add time & force incrementally (and slowly) as well.

The JP90 routine is pretty intense.. if you start with just 1/2 the workout & finish doing the full workout you should have pretty good results.

Keep studying & try to get your technique right. Don't jelq the glans & be cautious with your dorsal nerve bundle behind the coronal ridge of your glans (on top of your shaft). I think I read that you're doing 3-5 second jelqs, I think that's great... I believe slow jelqs are the best for obtaining good results.

Overall, my advice is you seem to be doing far too much, too soon. You really need to scale back the amount of things you're doing. You also need to be patient. Early on it doesn't take that much force to grow--enjoy it while you can. Incrementally increase the intensity & force used and over time & you should be able to create some sustained growth.
              blink2000
              Last edited by blink2000; 09-12-2010, 07:07 PM.
              My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

thank you very much for some insight here blink m8
                i was amazed and kept telling myself i measured wrong defenetly but i was also positive that i did not measure wrong second time its just the fact i seen no erect gains for 3 weeks and all of sudden it booms well they might have been there since i only measure once a week i wouldnt have known other then the feeling, my PI's is really good im aware of when to fall back and when to rest while listening to the body, initially i started with 7-10minut warmup stretch 150wetjelqs 90v-jelqs warmdown as prescrbed at JP's im at 200wet jelq and 120v-jelq atm going slow thinking quality so yes i did up it a bit wasnt really my intention im a strict person with such matters usually think it was the PI's fatigue have been disappering lately, the only place i apply pressure is not at the wet but at the v-jelqs i drag upwards during v, right hand pulling to right and left to left in a swinging motion that could have caused excess girth since its a girth exercise perhaps
                but thank you yet again sorry for grabbing you of another thread there matey i will scale it down to original 150/90.
                regards

Comment

Let's see what others have to say, but yeah, in my opinion it seemed like a bit too much too soon.

Comment

sometimes u tend to overdo things without really realizing that your off the charts from whats recommended in your routine
                    good to have a point of view from a different person to correct if any errors, u dont allways see it yourself

Comment

Based on your PM you already have 3-4 months of previous experience while lurking (unless I misunderstood you). In that case you're not doing anything wrong per-se with the intensity (assuming you're conditioned for it already).

Comment

well i am conditioned and not really the past 3-4 months has been alot of trial and error with random exercise tests (foolish ye), didnt take on a full routine untill the log starting date +- 4-5 days
                        intensity actually fits it kinda well 200/120 but i dont want to go out on a limb rather stick with JP's recommendations the full period and just up it gradually even though im positive i can handle more...

Comment

It means your tunica is your limiting factor, which is why you've been gaining in girth rather than in length, just gotta focus on more stretching and less jelqing -- I think.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Along that same train of thought what % erection are you jelqing at most of the time?

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                              It means your tunica is your limiting factor, which is why you've been gaining in girth rather than in length, just gotta focus on more stretching and less jelqing -- I think.
                              yes i read that theory of the limitations millia u might be on to something
                              i do stretch (d u l r so d)
                              6 sets with 25 kegels on each set and second hand apply slight pressure at 10th-25 kegel,
                              rotary stretch left 15 right 15 after each set as well*6
                              hmm... thats alot of stretch i got allready when seing it written
                              well it cant pop and girth has to stop at some point and pass over to lenght?

stick with routine scale down to 150/90 keep stretches intact see what happens next 60 days then go from there
                              sounds plausable?

erection% while jelq is 30-60%
                              WhatAwanker
                              Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-12-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X