statutoryapes progress so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• statutoryapes progress so far

I started doing pe properly just a few days ago. I currently follow the basic beginners plan, meaning that each time I do pe, I do the following:

10 minutes or so of warm-up (usually hot water in shower)
    2 minutes of stretching
    50 reps of jelqs with one hand only... cant do them with both, hard to get a grip and skin gets in the way..

Is this an alright program or should I alter it? You tell me guys!

So far I've done 2 days of that, taken a break and today is my 3rd time I do this program. Will update and hopefully you guys will help me out and keep me on track

oh and my size is:

erect length: 5.5 inches (small.. :/ )
    flaccid length: 1.8 inches.

my goal is 7 inches erect and at least 2.5 inches flaccid :/

havent measured girth yet! will do soon.

Statutoryrape...Your AKA is very offensive and im sure it is a rules violation. Best to contact Control and have your user name changed to something more suitable.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

The phrase statutory rape is a term used in some legal jurisdictions to describe sexual activities where one participant is below the age required to legally consent to the behavior.[1] Although it usually refers to adults engaging in sex with minors under the age of consent,[1], it is a generic term, and very few jurisdictions use the actual term "statutory rape" in the language of statutes.[2] Different jurisdictions use many different statutory terms for the crime, such as "sexual assault," "rape of a child," "corruption of a minor," "carnal knowledge of a minor," "unlawful carnal knowledge", or simply "carnal knowledge." Statutory rape differs from forcible rape in that overt force or threat need not be present. The laws presume coercion, because a minor or mentally challenged adult is legally incapable of giving consent to the act.

The term statutory rape generally refers to sex between an adult and a sexually mature minor past the age of puberty. Sexual relations with a prepubescent child, generically called "child
      also known as phedofile

Originally posted by Statutoryape19 View Post
      Is this an alright program or should I alter it? You tell me guys!
      i noticed your name is infact statutory-ape and not rape
      but this can only mean/lead to one thing the above mentioned...
      this is not a name i wish to help "in any way" i shit you not...
      WhatAwanker
      Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-20-2010, 09:02 PM.
      I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
      Progress tips and tricks/pics added
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

We frown on under age sex here. Statutory rape is a crime we don't want to support that.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Heres the link to contact Control.

control

Comment

well I'd gladly change the name... and it doesnt say "rape" in my name it says "ape" :/ but if its still frowned upon I'll change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Statutoryape19 View Post
              well I'd gladly change the name... and it doesnt say "rape" in my name it says "ape" :/ but if its still frowned upon I'll change it.
              I am sorry for being harsh on you
              you must understand when you step into a forum the only way anyone can know you is from the words you write and more importantly your "name"
              naturally if you start out with such a name it will cause these reactions (i am a parent also)
              first thing that crossed my mind, if im helping a person with such a name to increase size of penis
              what is he's motives? and naturally i dont believe thats how you want to be remembered...
              no one would
              get it changed and your good to go ^^

Comment

I actually thought it was creative since it said "ape." No?
                8-1-10 11-1-11
                BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
                  I actually thought it was creative since it said "ape." No?
                  if it didnt refere to something far worse then that...
                  penis size forum//statutoryape/rape... too much similarity here i bet you can see it?
                  sorry i cant see the creativity bob this is too close to something wrong in majority minds and no im not narrow minded somethings is just unacceptable

Comment

I see where you're coming from. I guess I have a different perception of statutory rape. When I was 15, my parents sat my 18 year old girlfriend down and told her they could get her for statutory rape. To me, this wasn't a bad situation at all. I guess when you look at the actual definition, I see your point.

Either way, if it were my name and it rubbed people the wrong way, I'd change it too. I'm here to be a part of the community, not offend people. Regardless of my perception or not.

Sincerely.
                    8-1-10 11-1-11
                    BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                    BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                    MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                    NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                    BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

I agree with both of you and so because my name was offending I asked for the admins to change my name to something else but anyways I'm still wondering if the program I'm following is alright? should I change some things, maybe add others? I have to add that I do have a hard time doing proper jelqs with both hands so I just do them with one hand, I find that skin gets in the way a lot... -> the way I do them is I do a jelq and once I'm done with one rep I take my hand off and repeat the same thing from the bottom again. Does that make a difference? And I usually do 50-60 of them

Comment

I would do one hand at a time, but switch the hands back and forth. I would think that over time, using one hand, you will put some kinda bend or twist to your penis. If you use each hand I would think it would balance out, theoretically.
                        8-1-10 11-1-11
                        BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                        BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                        MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                        NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                        BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                        X