Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building

Hi guys,

*I've not visited or done PE in years (but always kegel). So after a brief foray into PE in the past, I'm now going to give it a shot properly! I was thinking to sign up to a paysite as they offered a quick session regime (due to time constraints) the 6 mins a day tag line appealed lots. However, I trust the advice on here is as good, if not better.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My current workout:

5 min warm-up

10x30 sec stretches into...

10 min of Dry jelqs @ 50-70%: 3 sec strokes

Up to 2x45 sec holds (depending on how my chap feels)

Warm down/cool down is usually edging for 10 mins or so.

I kegel everyday and in the last few days have tried reverse kegeling.... WOW.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time jelqing I 'feel' it is working as I have adapted my grip; using my middle finger during overhand grip to increase pressure as appropriate.*

Ultimate goal would have to be in the 8.5-9" region with girth of 5.5-6". I'm currently in the region of 7" length and 5.25 girth

Anyway, that's me! I'm open to any advice/suggestions and will be around to give my fair share of encouragement/motivation.*

Chat soon

P.S. I'm doing a 2 on 1 off routine.

Measurements:

11th October 2010

Flaccid BP 12cm x 10cm
    Erect BP 18.5cm x 13cm

9th November 2010

Erect BP 19.5 x 13cm
    Last edited by Gstar14; 11-09-2010, 04:09 PM. Reason: Updating my stats
    My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
    BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

Goal By My Birthday (May):
    BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
    BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Welcome G.
    As you increase your routine take rest days with the kegals.
    I am sure the title is not meant literaly, but it comes across a bit agro.

Comment

Ye I'm currently Doing 2 on 1 off. Ooops just meant ina light hearted way lol.... Can it be changed do you know?
      My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
      BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
      BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Done.
        It says in your post you kegel everyday, I take it you meant every workout day?

Comment

Good luck with your goals Gstar.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Done.
            It says in your post you kegel everyday, I take it you meant every workout day?
            Cheers nah I keel everyday regardless of restday or not e.g. When sat in traffic, shower, bored etc… do you think that is 'too' much? I've read somewhere on either here or another site that it's very rare that you can over work pelvic floor muscles! Got me thinking now! Although I do feel healthy within myself.
            My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
            BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
            BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Had a really good workout today, post workout I had a good pump. EQ is top notch n feels like my boxers are getting smaller (temporarily until gains are cemented) which can only be a good thing. Did a bit of reading today re pe routine and theory; limiting factor especially! Looking forward to a good rest day tomorrow the back in on Sunday.
              My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
              BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
              BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Welcome GStar14!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

You can do some pushups everyday, but if you did a heavy weights workout you would have rest days. Likewise as your pe and kegel routine get harder, the total load increases amd rest days become a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    You can do some pushups everyday, but if you did a heavy weights workout you would have rest days. Likewise as your pe and kegel routine get harder, the total load increases amd rest days become a good idea.
                    Very true! Valid point indeed. At the end of the day it is a muscle and EVERY muscle needs rest. I guess it was just a bit of over-eagerness kicking in :s
                    My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
                    BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
                    BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Starting to notice a healthier looking penis especially in flaccid state! I normally have the habit of 'pulling' it out when I go to the toilet, but I'm now finding it's kinda already out so I can just hold and not pull so much. I hope this good start continues and transfers into erect size gains!

When it dabbled with pe in '07 I often found that post work out my penis would be as stiff as a candle when flaccid and SHRINK! Now, I am aware that this is a sign of overtraining, but back then I was naive and just went for it without structure or a proper warm up etc... Compared to when I pe now that situation has totally flipped around, noticing impressive post-pe pumps. I was thinking: as well as a better routine, and proper planning, this could be helped by the time of day that I train (stay with me here). See, I train at night, warm down, have a shower, then sleep. I usually have a constant hard on while in bed, which greets me when I wake up .

Now my theory behind this: you have a cut, stitch it together, it heals that way. If you don't stitch the wound, it heals albeit with a wider scar. Now back to pe. We know a good routine breaks down the penile 'soft-tissue' and it heals back stronger, with size increases coming (over time) from the micro tears in cell walls. Now I'm thinking, because I workout, then within 30 mins I'm in bed with an erection for a prolonged amount of time, these micro tears are healing back slightly further apart than they would do if I was putting underwear back on then going to work for example, as those cells would be engorged with blood from erection.

What do you guys think? I'm no scientist, but does seem fairly logical to me!
                      My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
                      BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
                      BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

decided to get off my arse and post some pics of current size etc... more to come in the coming months.
                        My Album
                        My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
                        BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
                        BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                          Good luck with your goals Gstar.
                          Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                          Welcome GStar14!
                          cheers guys, forgot to reply, have been exploring this site n got kinda lost in it all. very useful info lying around if you know how to luck
                          My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
                          BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
                          BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Really good session last night, I incorporated some squeezes into routine to supplement regular program. Pi's are good so far! Lots of morning glory and flaccid has a nice good hang to it. Should set me up for a good workout tonight; before a rest day tomorrow. Until then... Off to work
                            My 'Blueprints'

Current Size:
                            BPEL 7.284" x EG 5.118"

BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Dream Goal:
                            BPEL 9" x EG 6.5"

Comment

Use great care when puting advanced exercises into your routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X