Asian Log. LETS DO THIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Log. LETS DO THIS

Backstory: I was introduced to PE about like 3 years back.. but I never really had the commitment or dedication to do it for awhile... I've been able to make girls cum so I figured it wasn't a big issue. However, lately I've been feeling a bit "small".. and I guess frankly I'm tired of it. I'm really busy but I WILL make time for this. I think setting up a log would be a good way to keep myself in track...

Just FYI, my starting measurements are:
    ENBPL: 5.4''
    EG: 4.4''

Rather small.. I know...

I guess my short term goal is to get my girth up. My EBPL is at 5.9'' so I feel like I'm more lacking in the girth department than on the length department.. although I know I'm lacking in both : /

Anyways, I shall do my best to keep a daily log. Feel free to chime in about anything and everything. Ask questions about my progress or about my life, and I will gladly answer.

I plan on doing the Beginners 90 day workout, along with some edging thrown in there too.

If any of you guys have any advice on helping my girth even more, let me know! Also, do you guys believe vitamins help? If you do, I will go out and buy them tomorrow.

Words of encouragement help too! : )

Wish me luck!

I'm an Asian too and I UNDERSTAND! Best of luck with you mate, I will join you in the PE quest when I got over my Premature Ejaculation. I think that's the more important part in my sex life now.

Comment

Why are you complaining? Look at me.
      Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
      Flaccid Length: 2 inches
      Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
      Flaccid Length: 3 in
      Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

Just to give you guys a little encouangement. 5.5 girth to 6.25 girth in only 3.5 months. Don't stop until it falls off.

Comment

Joeboy, I noticed that hanging has helped the most with the premature thing. I'm half viet and half goofy white boy. I've been peing for almost 4 years and never knew about all the real sites and exercises. I even made my own hanger out of a sling shot band(it was more of an ads) As soon as I started wearing it my average session in the bedroom jumped by 10 min. I account this to the constant stimulation and overall awareness of my penis. I found this site 2 weeks ago, made a captains wrench, bought an x4 extender and have been working the advanced routine. I started at el 5.25 in 2005 I was at el 6 before I found this site and in just the last 2 weeks I've got almost .5! I'm very excited that there is a site like this to help take my playing around to the pros.
          Funny, I've been doing this for years, now I'm doing it the right way!
          Age 18, 1998 - 5.25
          10.2010 - BPEL - 6+
          12.2010 - BPEL - 6.6
          04.2011 - BPEL - 6.9
          Going for length but girth is getting great.

Comment

Similar stats as when you started, also AM. I've gotten wider since jelqing. My pole isn't round, i don't really see much depth gains, but width definitely helps.
            PATIENCE
            CONSISTENCY
            FOCUS and
            DETERMINATION

Comment

Working...
            X