Im back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back

Today i will begin to exercise after taking some days off. for the first couple of days i was feeling a little doubtful about reaping any success from the routine i have used, but since then i have backed tracked and reconstructed my plan.I will continue to PE without the use of any ADS for about another month or so, to give my unit some time to adjust, and condition to stretching.I know, with a little insight, patience, my plan, (goal) and motivation, i"ll get there!! I hope i could possibly see some gains soon, but if that is not the case, then i 'll maybe switch up a few things, like intensity, and work out days, to see if that changes anything. But until then, my eyes on the prize!!!

Have you fully healed?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

healed?

Originally posted by UYN View Post
      Have you fully healed?

-UYN-
      I think so,it is difficult to know if you are completely healed.I have noticed my EQ is back to normal, and my penis looks larger in its flacid and erect state.So from what i can see, my penis is back to normal. i am not 100% sure if i"m fully healed, but i feel that i might be!! What do you recommend?

Comment

first day back

The day i posted a thread stating Im Back, i originally planned on PEing that day until i received a reply asking me if i am fully healed. Now this question really made me think, how do i know if i am fully healed? My EQ was back to normal, my penis looked healthy in flacid mode, so i waited for a response to a thread i posted, asking what i should do.I waited two more days to heal a bit more, i then felt it was time to try again. This time i increased my warm up time from 10 to 15 minutes. I started with 100 wet jelq's,60 kegels, and 150 stretches.I then took a one minute break while kegeling 60 reps. I increased the intensity a bit, concentrating on perfecting my form, i completed 100 more wet jelqs,while kegeling ,150 stretches,90 jai stretches, and 50 more wet jelqs. I thought, maybe breaking up the exercises would be a slight change to improve gains. I'll keep you guys posted!

Comment

How do you perform your 150 stretches? Generally, when one stretches, it is advised to hold the stretches for approximatively 30s to allow the tissue to deform and not play too much on its elasticity...
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
          X