Jimi's Extender Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimi's Extender Quest

So I just recieved my AndroExtender in the mail and thought I would track my results on a progress log. Ill be using the extender daily, trying to at least get 4hrs/day, with manual stretches and girth workouts every other day. I'm really hoping to break my current plateau using this extender. Fingers crossed.

As a side note, trying this extender out at first is reallllyyy frustrating If you are an uncut fellow. Im constantly wrestling with foreskin to avoid any pinches, which hurt soooooooo much.

A question for any experienced users out there...have you ever found that your penis looks a tad veiny while in the extender? even though it is just a flaccid tension stretch? I wondered if i had it on too tightly. The only way I could get the thing to stay on was with a slight head swell.
    And the journey begins...

And current stats are
    BPEL: 7 1/4 inches
    EG: 5 1/4 inches

I never bother posting flaccid stats cus it varies way too much.

Comment

Been a while but I have made gains and decided to report them.

Today I measured a surprising 7.5 x 5.5! The closer I get to my goals the more I find myself motivated to PE and research even more PE techniques because I am just so anxious. =)

Since my last post I have been exclusively using my Extender with no manual exercises. However, only at the beginning was I consistent in the frequency and number of hours using the extender. The last few weeks however I have thrown in some girth work, mainly Uli's and jelqing with the occasional edging session, every other day or so.

I have posted a few pics recently because I'm interested in a before and after outlook on my penis. Just wish I had done this from the very beginning.

Comment

Also, for those extender enthusiasts who like collecting others data, I am ashamed to admit that overall I have only been averaging 2.5-3 hours daily with the Extender over the entire course of my extender use. More specific, I used the extender much longer in the beginning and am starting to fall off a bit do to lack of time.

Comment

Nice size dick. Do you know how much you gained since starting the extender. I have been using mine for 9 months and have gained perhaps 1/2 inch in EL and and at least 1 inch in stretched length in the extender. I averaged about 4.5 hours/day until I got my VacExtender modification kit four weeks ago and I now average 5.5 hours a day.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I was roughly 7.25 on my best day for Erect Length before starting the extender and have increased to 7.5 on a regular basis it seems.

Comment

are you using the traditional noose or the comfort strap? just curious as I am thinking of getting the comfort straps. One tip, put on 2 foam rolls to one noose, so much more comfortable. And yes, extender gains are awesome!! mega permanent too. It's only a matter of putting in the hours
              starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
              March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
              March: BPFL 7.7
              Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi View Post
                Been a while but I have made gains and decided to report them.

Today I measured a surprising 7.5 x 5.5! The closer I get to my goals the more I find myself motivated to PE and research even more PE techniques because I am just so anxious. =)

Since my last post I have been exclusively using my Extender with no manual exercises. However, only at the beginning was I consistent in the frequency and number of hours using the extender. The last few weeks however I have thrown in some girth work, mainly Uli's and jelqing with the occasional edging session, every other day or so.

I have posted a few pics recently because I'm interested in a before and after outlook on my penis. Just wish I had done this from the very beginning.
                congrats on the gain .3 in about 5months better then anything i got so far. If you dont mind how much did you spend on your extender and where did you get it from. thanks a lot.

Comment

I am using an AndroExtender and using the comfort strap and some sort of elastic band around the penis where the strap comes down.

Comment

I'm only getting about 3 hours daily with the extender so I could be doing a lot better. I think the only reason I have even made gains is because I am consistently adding more length as soon as possible. When I know I can fit into the extender with another bar attachment I throw it on as soon as possible. I think a lot of people get too comfortable and forget they are supposed to be regularly increasing the tension via more extension.

In fact, the manual with my extender was suggesting to increase the length every 5 days at one point in the program I believe.

Comment

Working...
                    X