Clear All

• 'Do or do not, there is no try'... Aidan's log

I have no idea how to start a log. Ok gains so far:

Starting stats May '10-
    BPEL- 5.8-6 inches*
    MSEG- 5.1 inches/ 13cm

Last measurements 11th October '10
    BPEL- 6 11/16
    EG- Not properly measured, although more recently I've been checking for gains by having cut out a 13cm strip of paper and wrapping it around midshaft. Inconsistent recordings, sometimes ends don't meet by quite a bit, sometimes there is only a small gap.

* It should be noted that due to tight foreskin my initial BPEL measurement included my foreskin, which extends the glans. But because of stretching the foreskin and gaining more retractibility, current measurements do not include the foreskin. This means I've gained more than the numbers tell.

Current Routine:

See goingfor11by7's thread in the success forum for more details.

10-20 minute rice sock warm-up before jelqing.

Daily jelqing sessions: currently up to 50 minutes daily, increasing by 5-10 minutes each week.

Kegels: Again daily, whenever I think about them, including reverse kegels.

Edging: 3-5 times a week, at least 20 minutes, usually longer. I like to leave a few hours between edging and my jelqing routine, although I do generally work up a full erection after my routine.

I've been doing jelq only routines for a couple of months now, because I felt I was only stretching skin when doing stretches, due to my tight foreskin. As a result, I also stretch my foreskin opening and frenulum and will likely report that stuff here too.

Goals: Hard to say, don't exactly get regular sex so I will be taking usability into account when it comes up. 8 NBP sounds appealing but that would include quite significant weightloss.
    aidan784
    Last edited by aidan784; 12-07-2010, 11:38 AM.
    Foreskins are friends.

Hey Aidan. Glad to see you started a progress log, brother! Try and keep this as detailed and up to date as possible, you'll be thankful you did when you go back to look and see what routines were most beneficial to you, and how you made the biggest gains. Great gains so far man!! Keep up the good work; I'll be checking in on your progress often.

*diesel
    Starting Stats:
    March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
    Current Stats:
    November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Originally posted by diesel121 View Post
      Hey Aidan. Glad to see you started a progress log, brother! Try and keep this as detailed and up to date as possible, you'll be thankful you did when you go back to look and see what routines were most beneficial to you, and how you made the biggest gains. Great gains so far man!! Keep up the good work; I'll be checking in on your progress often.

*diesel
      Thanks Diesel, glad I've got a follower already!
      I've been hesitant to start a log because I was afraid I would be inconsistent and I see too many logs being started by new guys and falling into nothingness. I like it here at the gym too much that I would be disappointed if mine did that.
      I log in here daily so updates shouldn't be a problem hopefully.
      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I'm always watching! ( pretty erie isn't it?)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Finally he starts a log! Good stuff mate, and good to see your stats too, i had no idea where you were at. Excellent gains so far, well done. Like the log sig too, yoda was full of wisdom he was!

Comment

Cusp if you could kindly stop watching in a couple of hours when I do my routine that would be much appreciated! I'm not so good at jelqing under pressure.

Ha cheers Eric. Yeah I've only posted about my gains a few times, but then again my 'current' stats posted above were the first time I measured since starting.
            Wise one was he, I had to bump the favourite quotes thread because I found another good one while googling the exact wording of the one I've got.

Thanks fellas!
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Okay I'll stop but would you mind changing the wallpaper in the bathroom? It's looking kind of old and I'm tired of looking at it!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Be careful of Cusp, Aidan. He gets kind of weird when he doesn't like the wallpaper.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                  Be careful of Cusp, Aidan. He gets kind of weird when he doesn't like the wallpaper.
                  Wait a minute... You don't think this has anything to do with the horse's head I just found in my bed do you?!
                  Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Comment

7th December 2011

Ok so I edged earlier on in the day for 30 minutes, forgot to mention that before, no ejaculation.

Did 25 minutes foreskin stretching not long before routine.

15 minute rice sock warm up.

Wasn't the best jelq session to start my log with. Used olive oil, not my favourite lube. I was a bit cold aswell, not my penis directly but it can affect a workout if you're not fully comfortable, at least for me. Varying erection levels, nothing too bad.
                      Ending up edging for 45 minutes after workout, wasn't the plan. I intended to just work up to a good erection for say 5 minutes, EQ was great and I suppose the increased movement of the foreskin from the stretching felt too good. No ejaculation.

I usually like to aim to leave around 24 hours between workouts, but I'm thinking I'll do tomorrow's earlier in the day.
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

It's tough this time of year, isn't it? With the cold and all. I read that it has been bitter cold in parts of Europe--here too in the Midwest--way below normal for this time of year. If possible, you might try warming up for a longer period of time. How is the rice sock working? Do you have plenty of hot water? Plenty of room, i.e. private space? Make sure you're real comfortable before you start. This is yea important.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          It's tough this time of year, isn't it? With the cold and all. I read that it has been bitter cold in parts of Europe--here too in the Midwest--way below normal for this time of year. If possible, you might try warming up for a longer period of time. How is the rice sock working? Do you have plenty of hot water? Plenty of room, i.e. private space? Make sure you're real comfortable before you start. This is yea important.
                          Thanks for chipping in Going! The very inspiration behind this routine!

Yes I have plenty of privacy. I've done longer warmups before but the rick sock tends to have got a lot cooler by this point, I've considered reheating it so i can go for 20-30 minutes.
                          I'm considering looking into an infrared lamp, people seem to love them. Plus I think it will be especially helpful when it comes to bringing the stretches in, holding them under constant heat.
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Yes, Aidan. Heat was an important part of my routine--still is. I love to get under the covers so that I'm nice and comfortable and warm, and then edge like crazy. That is when I get my greatest temporary gains. And my hot washcloth warm-up before jelqing works the same for me. So much of my beginners routine took a lot of time, but I had the time on my hands, so I took full advantage of it.

Experiment with the lubrication until you find one that works for you. I must have tried a half dozen before I settled on one. I know Waylander has written a great article on the various lubes.

Comment

Thanks again. I've just realised I'm not sure why I didn't edge under the covers, think I just get impressed with the size and can't help but look

Vaseline is my preferred lube, I'll use it tomorrow. Considering mixing it with olive oil like you do at some point, see how that works out.

I have the time for now too, so it makes sense. I'll be honest I'm not looking for huge gains like you made, although it would be nice! Hehe. It's just that with not being able to perform stretches how I'd like for the time being, I thought I'd follow your example. Does make sense that the stretches will shock some gains though when I do bring them in.

But yes, I'm 18 so I have years to make gains. PE for life!
                              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X