Who wants a bigger dick? I do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants a bigger dick? I do!

Hey everyone whats up! I'm 19 and a soph in college, I've been lurking around this site for a few months now and decided to put in some work. So I started PEing a week before thanksgiving on and off and it felt like it was working! I swore my flaccid was bigger after a few days and i got the biggest erection ever but it was probably just my EQ being an 11 when its usually 8-9...anyway i think i may have been jelqing too hard and probably over training because my EQ has not been that good so i stopped this past weekend. yesterday and today i resumed my workouts but with a new approach...I am going to use a light jelq grip and go slow, also not do so many reps.

This is what i did yesterday and today...
    2 days on 1 day off
    10min warm up in a hot shower with my dick wrapped up
    Stretching: U,D,L,R, straight out for 5 minutes. I also kegel a few times but don't really count
    10 minutes jelqing 3 second strokes with a light grip pressure and only 30-60% erection

Thats it. I don't really warm down or do any edging, at least not consistently enough to consider it part of my routine

I am really trying to take the "less is more" approach...i just hope its enough to work

These are my starting stats from when my EQ was a 10 one day..
    BPEL: 6.10-6.25
    NBPEL: 5.8-6
    EG: 4.6-4.9

Sorry the measurements aren't exact yet but i just wanted to you guys an idea...

Tomorrow is my day off, I will try to get some exact measurements soon. I will be posting on this everyday so i hope whoever follows will enjoy my constant updating. Oh and my goals are: Short term BPEL:6.5 Long term BPEL: 7

Let me know of any tips or suggestions that you think would be beneficial for me!
    BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
    EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

Starting a journal is a good idea so that you may better track what works and get feed back on the way. I've taken the "Less is More" thing to heart. It just take a little time. as I've become more in tune to my PIs and EQ I have added time to my routine in small amounts. My penis health is first on my list gains come as they do. I will say that I'm still amazed at my growth, it's slow but constant.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Day 3

Off day today, its fucking freezing here up near philadelphia so my hang wasnt too great this morning. Havent really felt anything new. Morning wood EQ was only an 8...Tomorrow I'm going to jelq with a more engorged flaccid hopefully that will help

Thanks UnitaElevation...how long did it take you to start seeing gains with the "less is more" approach? please do tell I'd love to be motivated
      BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
      EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

In pe the gains happen when the they happen! Some get them early, some late.If you are consistent gains will come...in time!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Day 4

Ok so i just got done my routine. I warmed up by filling a clear plastic cup with hot water while in the shower and holding it against me while my penis was in it so the water couldn't leak out for 10mins. Stretched my penis out for 5mins then Jelqed for about 20mins.

I did the jelqs nice and slow and i would push the ok grip up halfway with my right hand then grip the base of my penis with my left hand ok grip and slide that up all the way. So i did right hand halfway, left hand all the way, and I would hold the left hand just before the glans while i reapplied the right hand ok grip so that i never lost any blood. I could realllly feel my glans being stretched out. Is this good or ok? Should you let the blood release at some point and start the jelq over again or just keep 2 hands on your penis constantly and keep pumping? I did 3-4 second jelqs by the way. Penis feels fine right now, the glans feel a little sore as if they were stretched out.

I've been trying to establish my BPSFL and it's 6.5 ...I'll be keeping an eye on that
          hollywod8691
          Last edited by hollywod8691; 12-09-2010, 12:43 PM.
          BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
          EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Your jelqs sound almost perfect. The only suggestion I would make is to do an entire jelq stroke with your right hand and once you reach just below the glans, apply the ok grip with the left that way you're forcing blood all the way from the base to the glans with each complete stroke. After awhile of doing this you'll establish a nice rhythm and wont even have to really think about it...it will just feel right.

Also, I hear you about the east coast cold...I'm about 40 minutes outside philly and my flaccid is feeling the pain

*diesel
            Starting Stats:
            March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
            Current Stats:
            November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Thanks diesel I'm excited that you think I'm doing the jelqs the right way. And yeah this weather has been brutal, the way I look at it is whatever my flaccid is now it should be double in the summer. From months of PEing and the warm weather haha
              BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
              EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Hahah yeah dude...the summer months lead to fat flaccid for sure. One last thing I forgot to mention...It's ok to be a little bit sore after a workout, just make sure it's not a painful type of sore (there is a difference!). Just be easy on the grip and watch your reps initially, and you should be sporting a pretty large one in no time. Stay warm, brother!

*diesel
                Starting Stats:
                March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
                Current Stats:
                November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Day 5

Had a great session today. While doing the jelqs my glans looked like a balloon on the verge of popping (sounds painful but it didn't hurt at all). I was doing nice slow strokes and really moving the blood through my penis. Dick looked thick and plump afterward.

10min warmup
                  5min stretching
                  13min jelqing
                  5min warm down with a few minutes of edging

Off Day tomorrow. I plan on partying tonight so hopefully I'll still have a good morning wood in the morning
                  BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                  EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Day 6

Off day today. Had some great morning wood, hang has been good all day and flaccid feels pretty big. Workout tomorrow ill update then
                    BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                    EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Day 7

Was too busy today to PE, i could do it now, but i like to do it in the afternoon and keep it consistent. 1 missed day never hurt, i won't make a habit out of it though. Workout tomorrow and update after that
                      BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                      EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Day 8

Had a good session today after 2 days off (was only suppose to be 1, oops)

10min warm up
                        5min stretching
                        14min jelqing
                        3min warm down
                        BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                        EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

day 9

Routine went well today. I did it in the shower and afterward while still in the shower i jerked it and finished, penis didn't seem to like that as now its not hanging so well. Regardless, the jelqs felt great. Tomorrow is an off day
                          BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                          EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

day 10

Off day today, back at it tomorrow and Friday. Finals week is this week so I've been stressing and getting no sleep. Hope it doesn't effect my PI's
                            BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                            EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Day 12

Couldnt PE yesterday, had to study, actually pulled an all-nighter >:0 ... anyway i PE'ed today and it was a good session.
                              BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                              EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

Comment

Working...
                              X