onthreel's progression towards success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onthreel's progression towards success

hey everyone. onthereel18 here and somewhat new to this site. for a while ive came here for info but never signed up but i found out the community helps your gains since there usually helfull people out there so i decieded what the heck let me just sign up.

ive been looking at alot of routines across the web but i guess im goingt o try out jp's routine as the usual people make a 1 x .5 gain in the 3 months of the routine. i know everyone is different so i hope it doesent take a tole out on me.

i have alot of insecurites with the thickness of my dick. and ive also been measuring wrong ever since i knew about p.e which was 1 year ago. i have a slight upward curve to my penis and stupid me i measured from the front of my penis which because of the curve the ruler doesent measure that "missed space" of the curve. i recently got loose measuring tape and measured from the backside of my penis so i can take in the whole curve. before this i thought i was 5 .75 . now that i measure im atleast 6 inchs but i measured in the dark with minimal light which i saw 6. 15 so i should measure again real soon to see whats correct.

i also feel that kegels are truley crucial to your gains. by warming up you open up all areas to extreme bloodflow and elactisity. if you kegel and incorpirate jelqs i feel that alone can get gains? so should i incorpate kegels in the jp routine?

Welcome to PE Gym

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

A good link on a beginners routine

Comment

Working...
    X