let's try this again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let's try this again

Well I finally heard it out loud last night "I don't care that yours is small". now I know every guy is self consciuos about his size but hearing it out loud from her is a terrible experience. I know that it wasn't her intention, she really thought that what she was saying was nice. We have great sex and I know that she is happy with it but I think its time to get real and really do something about it. i've started PEing three times in the past 3 or 4 years and i've never gotten past a couple weeks, never really had the motivation I do now. I'm thinking its because i don't keep track of what I'm doing so I'm gonna start this log, I don't care if nobody else reads it, its for me.

Did my first workout today, gonna follow Jonpops 90 day beginner routine and see how it goes from there.

Starting:

BPEL:6"
    EG: 4.25"

Sounds like a good plan timetoswim, I definitely think a progress log is a good idea! Good luck and welcome to PEGym

Comment

well i did it perfect for the first week, did about three days the next week, and havent done anything at all the last week. finding it hard to find quality alone time between work, school, and the girlfriend..

Comment

Try your best to do PE, but don't let it become something that you feel you HAVE to do. Then you will not want to do it anymore, and become like 75% of the people on here who start a progress log: they give up. Just try to make it enjoyable, and don't beat yourself up if you miss a day.

Also, kegels are a great excersie to do anywhere, including work. They help out with your erection quality, and have a ton of other benefits. I recommend you check them out. here's a link: Kegel Exercises For Men - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness . But besides that, try and stay motivated. As Lon as you stick to JP's program, you WILL make gains.
        August 2011
        BPEL: 6.125
        MEG: 4.7

Short-Term Goal
        BPEL: 6.50"
        MEG: 5.00"

Comment

Working...
        X