Project fun wee wee time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project fun wee wee time

First off, hello everyone my name is um "Timmy Durp" and I am not expecting people to look at this lol but if u you do great and add any advice or motivation my way. It is just for my track keeping and motivation. SO here we gooo.
    im 5'2 120 lbs and I started today doing the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine . I took my time with it and did it carefully as it was the first time doing something like this.

i did a measurement yesterday i belive and this is what i got om jan 7th

FL - 4
    FG - 3.5
    ------------
    EL - 6 +
    EG - 4+

My goals are to get bigger in height and girth. By how much? well I dont know lol. I am not in too much of a rush, as far as ive known in my "sex carrer" i have done a very good job and no complaints in size or technical skill.

I work out, take multi vitamins, whey protine (soon just weight gain) and Glutimante (spelt wrong i belive)

SO as i said i did my first day of the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and i belive i did everything fine besides the v grips which i did palm up so idk if thats correct. i feel fine, no pain, no bad colour so thats good. hopefuly mr wood greats me with a big smile and a healthy hello ^o^.

im gonna do 2 days on one day off. see how that goes.

Take care ppl
    TimmyDurp
    Last edited by TimmyDurp; 01-11-2011, 04:10 PM.

Welcome, Timmy!! On your small body, that cock must already impress the ladies. Best of luck. It's great to have you aboard.

Comment

I looked at this awhile ago and thought the same thing as going411by7. So, If that's where your starting being 5' 2", you'll be happy with PE-ing. Very good plan (2 days on, 1 off) for rest periods. I think they are critical.
      Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
      Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
      Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
      Midasman's progress

Comment

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I really do appreciate this. SO i come with (what i think) some good news fro myself.
        DAY 2

you can skip to the bold part if u want

I woke up this morning and as i was um doing the morning pee ritual we all do it hit me to took for loss of morning wood. I then realized i didnt have morning wood and then ALSO realized i usually dont anymore. I dont know if thats good or bad but i know its been a while since ive had it so its not just he exercise BUT....

i DID notice that the girth was thicker. (i know not to care or measure day by day and i wont BUT i mean comon this was looking good (nohomo) so i had to measure)

and it was close to .5 inches thicker and it seems longer flaccid but i didnt measure that. im sure its not to go yay about as its not a permanent thing im sure

so to sum up for me and others to read ezly...
        no morning wood but i usaly dont have it (been like this for a while)
        no pain or new colours to the penis
        girth was more by 0.5"
        EL - almost 6 1/2
        EG - almost 4 1/2
        TimmyDurp
        Last edited by TimmyDurp; 01-08-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

second day on and it went good. i did the exercise to a tee. No adding or subtracting anything ^_^

I feel fine after just a normal felling of use of exercise on it like any other muscle.

so we will see if it looks or feels any better or better or worse.

wish me luck and good luck to all of you guys as well.

Comment

day 3 total - 2 on 1 off

this morning my FG and FL seemed to be the same as yesterday so thats good. no odd feeling or colour and today is my day off which is also good as i have a date set upas long as this girls work dosent screw her over

so far so good

Comment

Stick with it Timmy and you will be pleasantly surprised

Comment

I already am pleasantly surprised already!!!! day 4 total 3 on 1 off cant wait to work out

Comment

DAY 5 total 2 on 2 off

had no time yesterday to workout cos of stupid friends lol but thats ok today i will be back on track

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyDurp View Post
                    DAY 5 total 2 on 2 off

had no time yesterday to workout cos of stupid friends lol but thats ok today i will be back on track
                    That happened to me too this weekend. Just make sure to get back on track and don't let the break turn into a lonnngggg break.
                    Nothin2ItBut2DoIt's Progress Log

"The doctor told me I can't do any heavy lifting so I'm going to need someone to help me go to the bathroom or else I'm going to have to sit down to pee."

Comment

Day 5 back on track 3 on 2 off

i stook to the damn script of the 90 days jp program. went a lil slower in the jelqs and v jelqs and used a lil more lube. felt good seemed the work out went good and looked like the blood flow was good. nic and thick and still not fully hard so that seems good. felt good to get back to exercising.

so thats about it lol.

Comment

Day 6 (4 on 2 off)

went good did the same old same didnt vier off and do other things or take away anything. Just did it exactly. tryed going a lil slower with the jelqs.

feel good and now tomorrow is rest YEY lol

Comment

Day 7 (4 on 3 off)

im really seeing results in FL and in FG (^_^) me happry wrong time jk. but ya for EG and EL im not sure cos i havent really had the chance to check out boners when i get em lol been that busy but tonight well see whats up.

ALSO Tomorrow is my 1 week Anniversary WOOO!!!! which dosent make scene cos if my dates are right (which im sure their wrong) tomorrow would be 8 days. My first day was jan 7th im sure. well gotta go look back at the records. lol

Comment

Day 10

im still here and still doing it lol.

Their IS gains in FL,FG,EQ,EG and EL

I have measurements and im going to post them today

Comment

posting up week results. I am seeing gains and im wicked happy about it lol. This is what im at right now:

FL = 4, 2 notchs
                              FG = 3 1/2 inches

EL = 6 1/2 inches
                              EG = 4 1/2 inches

Comment

Working...
                              X