progress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• progress...

What's up, I started one month ago, my erect penis is 5'' lenght 5'' girth.....my goal for 2 or 3 months from now would be 6'' lenght and 5.5 girth....i hope i can make it.....im gonna measure my flacid state dough thats something I forgot to do, I think ive seen an increase in my flacid state but i certanily havent seen any improvement in my erect state.....ill keep posting...peace

Good luck Sergio! With goals like that, you'll definitely need a progress log to keep you motivated.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

i ve started to realize something, my erec size remains the same but my flacid state has grown....thats weird....i have 2 months exercising btw, using the beginers routine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        What's up, I started one month ago, my erect penis is 5'' lenght 5'' girth.....my goal for 2 or 3 months from now would be 6'' lenght and 5.5 girth....i hope i can make it.....im gonna measure my flacid state dough thats something I forgot to do, I think ive seen an increase in my flacid state but i certanily havent seen any improvement in my erect state.....ill keep posting...peace
        Sergio. Don't get too anxious. 1" gain in length and 1/2" gain in girth is not a realistic goal for 2-3 months. This is a long process, gains are very hard to come by and come in little increments. Do as remek suggests, start a progress log. Stay with your routine and keep working. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Sergio: You'll probably want to increase the intensity too. The beginner's routine is generally good for the first 6 weeks or so. Since you've been exercising for two months, try using more time and slowly adding advanced exercises.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sergio, try starting on my 90 day program. JP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

oh thats for sure, well that would be my goal for the end of this year dough.....i hope i can make it!

Comment

i decided to increase the stretches from 6 to 10 min and the jelq from 10 to 15 min is that allright? and ive heard that its not necesary to add more exercises...:s

Comment

Working...
                X