My journal to a better life~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My journal to a better life~~

The past four years of my life has been miserable.. I don't want to go into details to bring everybody down so I'll just say is that I am looking forward the future as I change my ways and live a healthier, happier lifestyle.

My goal for the next 3 months is to develop 4 new habits and slowly decline from the old ones. I have read somewhere that once you do something for 30 days, it will become a habit to you.

1. I would continue to exercise (I already started since last month).
    2. Eat in a regular basis, try to eat a fruit every day, drink plenty of water and dont forget to take your M-V pill. I have failed to do this for the past month, I would try to do better... Target goal is to gain 5 pounds.
    3. Slowly move away from the bad habits, find better hobbies and other ways to express myself.

Lastly but not the least is DO PE's!
    Do JP's 90 day routine.
    Make a customized rice sock so I can warm it up any where.
    Do quick soft stretches as I wake up and before bed.
    Kegels during travelling.

My rough measurements are EL- 5.5 > EG -4.5, being below average has definitely took a toll to my confidence.
    People may say that size does not matter and I wonder if it doesn't then why do people ask if it does?

Being here has inspired me and given me new hope.
    Short term goals are just to finish JP90D routine and take whatever gain it brings.

I'll post monthly updates``
Working...
X