Back for more...inches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back for more...inches

After successfully completing the JP 90 day program on October 2010, I decided to do a maintenance routine which consist of manual stretching (JP type stretches) and some light jelqing. I was amazed with the results (gained a couple centimeters in length and girth) but the problem is I don't know what routine I plan on doing next. Since I am lacking in length I have decided to go penis hanging. I believe I did enough research and I am sure my penis is ready for it. So I am here again back for more!

So I have a hanging device already made it is a muzzle hanger. Today I warmed up to a 10-15 minute using a heating pad/rice sock. And hanged for 5 minutes only using 1 lb. I then warmed down. I will take things slowly for the first 2 weeks.
    Why stick to what you have if there is a way to make that stick bigger.

January 13 2011- Day 2 of hanging-

1.warm-up with heat pad/ rice sock 10-15 minutes

2. JAI stretches in all directions

3. 5 minute hanging with 1lb

4. Warm-down with heat pad

January 14 2011- Day 3-same process as above

Comment

light stretches will be my routine for weekends. So it will be 5 on during the weekdays and 2 off light type stretching. This will be ongoing for two weeks. Hopefully I will see some minor results.

January 15 and 16:

1.10 minute warm-up

2.light stretches in all directions.

3.warm down 5 minute

Comment

On Jan 18-a holiday, i skipped PE

On Jan 19-
        1) rice sock warm-up 10-15 minute
        2)5 minute hanging time with 1 lb weight
        3)warm-down

today (Jan 20)- Will try and do the 5 minute hanging but if I get lazy I will do light stretches (JP type stretches in all directions)

Comment

Friday, Jan 21 -Tuesday Jan 25 (rested after a 2 week usage of hanging with 5 minute with 1 lb)

Now Wednesday Jan 26- Did two 5 minute sessions with one in the morning and one at night.
          1-warm-up in bath 10-15
          2-stretched to loosen my cock
          3-added the hanging device and added 1 lbs for for a total of 10 minutes in a days work and eventually warmed-down 5+ minutes with heat pad

Observance: noticed a nice hang and my nut sack seems fatter(maybe because of withhold ejaculation for quite sometime)

Measured at 5.18 inches BPEL; minus .07 inches since I last did the JP 90 day. Some factors such as not fully erect could have been errors to the measurement(will try to measure every 2 weeks).

Comment

SO i did PE on Friday night (Feb 4 2011) after a long week drought due to busy schedule.

the routine:
            1. 10-15 minute warm-up in shower
            2. did the JP stretch to loosen up my tool (the JP stretch is from the 90 day JP beginner program where you stretch in all directions using kegel force then rotating the penis 10 times to the left and right; then ending with 10 sec. helicopter shakes)
            3. Hanging: 2 sets of 5 minute with 1-3 minute blood restoration between sets (also heated my dick in between sets)
            4. Warmed down 5-10 minutes with heating pad
            5. Then after a week of not ejaculating, I figured I do a 10 minute of stamina work
            6. rested

Today: I haven't done PE yet, just doing homework. But, I will later and I plan on doing the exact routine above excluding #5(stamina work)

ps. erection level at 8-9(guess it is pretty common to have a low erection level during the hanging phase of PE); good PI's; I can get hard on demand; and notice a nice and long hang.

Comment

Looks like I will have to wait till I start the hanging routine. I am just too busy and can't find a decent routine. So I will resort to manual exercise for now.

I remember reading a post that said do manual exercises till you hit a plateau then your last resort would be devices namely hangers. Currently I am not hitting a plateau and I think the best and safe bet is sticking to manual till I hit a plateau. The good thing so far since I started hanging were my flaccid hang has been low than ever and I measured my BPFSL at 5.33 a .13 centimeter increase from my previous 5.20 inches ! But keep in mind that I also did manual stretches during my hanging routine. I also gained 5.27 inches in BPEL a .9 cm increase from my previous 5.09 cm from last month.

Routine: February 19 2011-

1. Warm-up in Shower 10-15 min.
              2. JP stretches from the 90 day beginner program
              3. 5 minutes of dry Jelqing
              4. warm-down with massages and JAI stretches
              5. will try and edge 20 min. no ejaculation

Flaccid hang-erection at 8-9*

*I have to start jelqing again and get that hardness back; I have not been jelqing for 2 months now until today.

Comment

Hi thick_twine4me

Sounds like you're getting on well with PE, fair play, hope it continues well!

Ive just started JP's 90 day, already seem to see some results such as a better EQ and a nice flaccid hang after the first week...

I was wondering, what type of gains did you see on the 90 day routine? Did you take any supplements? Im taking l-arginine now, see if that makes any difference to gains, couldnt hurt (i hope!)

Also, with the normal jelqs, as the routine says 50/30/50/30/50/30, do the 50 count 2 slides up as one, or is each ok grip up one jelq?

Thanks, hope the gains continue for us both,

keep at it!

D
                Starting Stats (Feb 2011):
                NBPEL: 5.7 inches
                EG: 4.8 inches

Goal for May 2011:
                NBPEL: 6.0 inches
                EG: 5.0 inches

Comment

Hey Daveo,

You will love the 90 day JP program. What I got out of it: Rock hard erections, flaccid and plumped hangs, and a few cm in erect length.

In terms of supplements L-Arginine is the way to go. I also took protein supplements to help repair muscle tissue (or in this case penis tissue). I heard horny goat weed is good as well but personally have not tried it.

Jelqing is one of my favorite exercises- I counted my jelqs with 2 strokes as 1 count.

I know you will gain during your journey of PE and good luck on those jelqs,

Thick_twine

Comment

Been busy lately with midterm-but I kept my consistency of PE.

Monday- February 21 2011

took L-Arginine before PE

1) Warm-up 10-15 with hot water shower
                    2) JAI stretch to loosen the kinks
                    3) Stretch using the JP 90 program method
                    4) Dry jelq for 5 minutes
                    5) JAI stretch and 30 second of helicopter shakes to warm-down

took protein supplement before sleep

Tuesday- February 22 2011

Took L-lysine before PE

1) Warm-up with rice sock + electrical heat pad
                    2) JAI stretch to loosen kinks
                    3) JP 90 day stretches
                    4) Dry Jelq @ 5 minutes
                    5) JAI stretch and 30 seconds of helicopter shakes to warm-down

No protein supplement After PE

Visuals: A thick flaccid hang an to my surprise a 9.5 morning wood erection which I have not had for a month!

Side-note : There is something about the power of encouragement from members on this forum. Some times you will feel down and un-energized to do PE then Bam! Then when someone gives advice or ask for help and they end with "good luck you can do it". That to me is a very power thing for a person's psyche.

Comment

Been busy with Midterm so PE wasn't consistent.

Wednesday Feb 23 2011-

1) 15 min. warm-up
                      2) JAI stretch 1 set
                      3) JP 90 Day stretch
                      4) 5 min. dry jelq
                      5) edge 10 min to finish

Tuesday March 1 2011-

1) 15 min. warm-up
                      2) JAI stretch 1 set
                      3) JP 90 Day stretch
                      4) 45 minute edging session with ejaculation with Fleshlight STU
                      5) left penis alone to finish after washing with warm-water

Wednesday March 2 2011-

1) 10 min. shower warm-up
                      2) JAI stretch
                      3) 20 minute edging session with FLeshlight STU
                      4) JAI to warm down

Friday March 4 2011- Will do PE later on tonight

Notes: On my edging sessions I nearly had the PONR. I felt a tingling in my dick then it transferred to my entire body but then I came. EQ has been great. A 9 morning wood and a pretty good hang.

Comment

Is there a system to which you schedule your workout? Looks like a solid routine

Comment

Hey somebodyelse,

Well I haven't been consistent lately and my days are bombarded with homework and other activities which by the end of the day, I get really tired. The last time I went through a solid routine was during last summer where I did the JP 90 program which help me gain a little in length but a little more in the girth department.

Then when I started to be serious about PE about a month or two ago I decided to hang with weights-I thought it was a good idea but after inconsistencies and the hassle of putting on the weights and/or waiting for a few minutes to be flaccid after my penis suddenly became erect will wrapping was a hassle for me. Now, I find that manual exercises is the easiest and the better option for me because of the limited time I have. To answer your question I don't think I have much of a system going on but yeah be creative with your routine and do what fits with your schedule.

And thanks for the encouragement, It really motivates me. Hope you the best with your routine.

Thick_twine4me

Comment

A few inconsistent days of PE but at least I did some stretching.

Friday March 3 2011-

1) Rice sock warm-up 10 minutes
                            2) Light JAI stretch total duration of 1 minute
                            3) Was horny on that day and did an edging marathon that lasted 2 hours! I think I had a PONR-my penis and my body had that tingling sensation while I kegeled hard before i came
                            4) Washed off and called it a day

Saturday March 5 2011-

1) after 10 minutes of showering in hot water, I did light JAI stretches for 1 minutes then finished off with 2 minutes of dry-Jelqing.

Sunday March 6 2011-

1) Did a light JAI stretch for 3 minutes then used my fleshlight STU for 30 minutes with happy ending

Monday March 7-

1) Did light JAI stretches for a total of 1 minute

note: also did piss pulls during bathroom breaks.

Tuesday March 8 (Today)-

did not PE yet but will try and spend more time during this session. No fleshlight that's for sure.

Comment

Tuesday March 8 2011-

1) Warm-up in shower 10-15 minutes
                              2) A total of 10 minutes stretching (Did JP 90 day program type stretches and JAI stretches)
                              3) Kegel hard while erect for 30 times
                              4) Ended with 30 seconds of helicopter shakes

Wednesday March 9 2011-

1) Warm-up in hot shower 10-15 minutes
                              2) A total of 5 minutes stretching (Did JP 90 day program type stretches and JAI stretches)
                              3) 5 minutes of dry-Jelq
                              4) 30 seconds of helicopter shakes to finish

Thursday March 10 2011-

1) Warm-up in hot shower 10-15 minutes
                              2) A total of 10 minutes stretching (Did JP 90 day program type stretches and JAI stretches)
                              3) End with 30 seconds of helicopter shakes

Will propose Friday, Saturday, Sunday off

Notes: + PE indicators: Erection Quality at 9, plumped and long hang, and nice head swell. - PE indicators: stiffness in cock when stretching. I will rest 3 days to get this stiffness thing out of the way. I will also resist from masturbating and ejaculating for the next 6 days for a total of 11 days without blowing my load. Why ? Because 2 weeks ago I did not ejaculate or masturbated for 10 days and I noticed my penis became very elastic and I could easily stretch it with no stiffness what so ever. I also think this will help with length gains-hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X