May as well, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May as well, right?

Starting out for the 3rd time I think it is now...

Originally started about 6 years ago. Always had been really insecure about it, around 7" BPEL full hard. 6.75 on average. 5.0 girth on average 5.25 on a good day. Did something off the Freepeexercise site i found and had amazing results, but the time it took to do it was kind of ridiculous! 45 minutes to an hour of fooling around with myself just didn't seem logical with my schedule. then the warm up and cool down. So i just gave up. I think by the time I had finished I was a strong 5.25 average and 5.5 maxed out and 7.5 maxed out, 7.25 on average.

(this is measured from the bone above the penis, not to the side)

I started up again in February 2010 for about 5-8 weeks... Lost all those gains ...
    If I remember correctly I'd made my way up to:
    BPEL 7.75"
    MEG 5-7/8"

Starting again, I've sadly regressed pretty seriously.
    as of this morning (1-25-2011) before workout
    BPEL 7.25"
    MEG 5.25"

I have some rough Goal Ideas, but i don't want to set a solid goal... Just keep going until something happens.

Ideally, i'd like 5.5 average girth short term, and maybe 6-1/4 long term, But i'll just keep at it and see where I end up.
    somebodyelse
    Last edited by somebodyelse; 01-25-2011, 10:32 AM.

Once you get into a solid routine, stick with it. Make up your mind this time not to slack off for whatever reason. Each time you do this, you will find it harder and harder to reach the same level the next time around. Your penis will adjust to your start and stop routines and you will experience fewer and fewer gains.

Comment

wow, thanks for the tip... hRmmm i hope it's not harder to get gains than it was before... that will suck

I'm kinda doing it so I can be happy with it. I've never had a complaint, but I know it could be better....
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 01-26-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

So, Not like it matters but erect length this morning... No change... before and no change after...

However, it looks like my girth has a fighting chance to come back better than ever. Before it was this morning on a 80% erection 5-3/8"... after exercising, it got up to 5-3/4"!!! It took me 2 weeks to get that Post Exercise Measurement on my jaunt in early 2010!! so I'm thinking he's still flexible! I may be able to come back really fast... I just gotta stick with it.

Goal 1 is to not fit into a TP roll past the head again! right now i can shimmy and shuffle, snake and worm it on... it scratches and one time cut me but hey, that's the measure!

My Exercise Routine is as Follows:

After a shower I get to 90-95% erect or as close to it as possible. 80-90% is the best.

For however long I can maintain that strong erection I grab at the base and kegal hard, then power grip the base like a clamp would. I squeeze until I feel the "stretch" in most of my penis, then I slowly Jelq up counting for 5-7 seconds. After 2-3 reps, you'll problem go to something like 50-70% EQ... That's fine, i don't know much about the "science" but it seems at higher erection levels I get girth, at lower erection levels i gain Length...

So when I drop down to around 50-70% i do as many as I can with the same 5-7 second jelq while Kegal'ing hard and holding it every second before it gets to 45%... By that time it's hanging somewhat limp but still hanging forward about 30-40% EQ. When i get to this point I shake it out... "Ballistic Stretching" generally 10 seconds of ballistic stretching or until you feel it really flopping around again (loosey goosey)

At this point I stimulate myself back up to 90-95% and do the process over again. Usually i can go 3-5 sets of this in 15 minutes. After the 15minute mark, I do 10 more reps of 5 second Kegal Super Clamp Jelqs. then ballistic strech for 20-30 seconds and "helicopter" for a few seconds then Ballistic Stretch until i'm completely flaccid again.

Any Thoughts?

pic added
        somebodyelse
        Last edited by somebodyelse; 01-30-2011, 08:18 AM. Reason: Pic Added to Private Album

Comment

OKay I just remembered in my exercise this morning that I did Jelqs with the kegals while also grabbing below the head and pulling....

I'd Ideally like to get to a consistent 8 BPELx6 MEG but we'll see how that goes.

post workout was 7.5" now... Means that i'm stretching it now..... I think... I dunno... I've been reading a lot of guys routines and a lot of techniques. I'll switch up for a muscle confusion sort of thing if i eventually plateau.
          somebodyelse
          Last edited by somebodyelse; 01-27-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Nothing Spectacular to report, just yet.

definitely enjoying this... I also just started P90X... Made it through my first week (well tomorrow is the last exercise day before rest and restarting again on Monday). so I'm going to be removing the Fat Pad and adding length at the same time... Hopefully it comes together for me, lol.

Did about 20 minutes today. but I wasn't really focused so i don't know how many sets of jelqs I did. but it definitely feels like it's been worked. not a painful feeling, just a bit tired ... Here's to hoping it's a good tired!

Comment

BPFSL measurement today: 7.5"

this morning i noticed it felt a VERY marginally thicker, but didn't take any measurements... didn't want to get my hopes up LOL!

increased training time to 20 minutes. hopefully that doesn't push me to over-training. This morning I was able to maintain a 50-80% erection without trouble even with all the Jelqs. Interesting...
              somebodyelse
              Last edited by somebodyelse; 01-31-2011, 11:09 PM. Reason: Album is public for now...

Comment

BPEL 7.25" x MEG 5.25" is nothing to be insecure about!

Right when I reached (very recent) NBPEL 6.5" x MEG 4.8" I lost my insecurities

But still we all want to be better. You're going to do well just keep going and you'll accomplish your goal!
                10/10 | Current
                FL 3.7 | 4.75
                EL 5.9 | 6.6
                EG 4.5 | 4.8

Total gain
                FL 1.05, EL 0.7, MEG 0.3
                (all NBP)

Long term goal
                FL 5.5, EL 7.5, MEG 5.75

Comment

Thanks... yea, what's crazy is i'm still ever so slightly insecure. It's kinda because while i've never had a complaint, i've never had a serious "I love your cock" like compliment... I always get an orgasm out of the girl because I spent so much time trying to learn how to please a girl... It's more so my girth that I'm a little insecure about. "big cock" out of a girls mouth usually is expressed in width. It is that, I feel, I'm lacking in spades. I'm working it up though. I would love to be over 6" if not exactly at 6. That would be my delight!

Journal Entry:
                  1-31-2011
                  Well, today I couldn't go the whole twenty minutes, but it definitely felt worked. Skin was a bit sensitive, but i felt super stretched! even at 11pm tonight I was still super thick and "anti-turtle" in my flaccid state. hanging more than normal too. There may be something going on ... Maybe I'm looking too hard. Wont get my hopes up. I'll just keep up my same routine. P90X tomorrow as well... after my first week i lost 8lbs.

Hopefully as the days go on, I lose more weight, and add more "Muscle"... tee hee.
                  somebodyelse
                  Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-01-2011, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Against my better judgement, I measured my relatively weak Morning erection... Probably an EQ or 60-70% just enough to use but minor in size...

Girth was 5.25" and length was 7" BPEL... WHAAAAT?! I gained a bit! normally that weak of an erection would have had me at me at a measure of 6.75 x [5.0-4.75]

A bit happy, my full hard was 5.5" pre workout! post was a strong 5.75 still.. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I need to get it up to a higher number if the gains are going to continue, right??

I also know that a weak erection is probably a bit over trained... that in conjunction with the my stress levels right now are kind of killing my libido LOL!

P.S.

I was looking over some of the pictures I have that I used to send to girls when they got horny and wanted to have some fun... My thing looks huge, even with my hands around it... But it's mostly because I apparently have small hands too! HAHAHA Oh well... hopefully, with some hard work and dedication, i can bust those myths...

"The Bigger the Hands, The Bigger the man"
                    "The Bigger the Feet, The Bigger the Meat"
                    "The Bigger the Nose, The Bigger the Hose"
                    somebodyelse
                    Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-02-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Horrible Session today. Could barely maintain a 50% erection if that... had to turn to pr0n. even then it was only half-hearted... I think a couple days break with no touching other than some stretching will have to be endured!

Give it a chance to "rest" it's been 10 days. working on the second week. we'll see what's up in a few days when my Testosterone levels are through the roof again.

BPFSL is now a hair over 7.5 though. maybe 7 and 9/16s (7.5625) to 7 and 5/8s (7.625)
                      somebodyelse
                      Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-02-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Well try a two day break; just don't do it like you've done before like quitting. Give it a year and stick with.You'll be surprised I bet!
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks Cusp. I will try that... gonna be hard not touching it for any other reason than absolutely necessary, LOL!

Comment

Where else can you play with your best friend and get to call it exercise!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Today was supposed to be a complete "Rest Day" Problem was, it was constantly ready, all day today. Kept going up and coming back down... I couldn't help it... I had to get one out

I did notice however it seemed EXTRA stretchy today... I checked at two points in the day, i definitely flaccid stretched to 7.75" gonna try again now...

a solid 7 and 5/8s no warm up. and getting a little turned on from tugging (7.625")

fully erect it was 7.5" solid. if a little more. Didn't do girth today...I don't want to get my feelings hurt incase i didn't gain any, LOL!

I'll give it another day of rest and hopefully he'll be ready on Saturday morning for working out.

Orrrr since there was massive positive PI's should I get right back into it tomorrow?
                              somebodyelse
                              Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-03-2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X